It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The holocaust survivor whose life is in danger again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The holocaust survivor whose life is in danger again

www.independent.co.uk

In the Israeli city of Safed, an 89-year-old man has been accused of treachery for welcoming Arab students.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

First they threatened to burn his house down. Then they pinned leaflets to his front door, denouncing him as a Jewish traitor. But Eli Tzavieli, an 89-year-old Holocaust survivor, is defiant. His only "crime" is to rent out his rooms to three Arab students attending the college in Safed, a religious city in northern Israel that was until recently more famous for Jewish mysticism and Madonna.

A campaign waged by Shmuel Eliyahu, the town's radical head rabbi, culminating in a ruling barring residents from renting rooms to Israeli Arabs, means that Safed is fast emerging as a byword for racism.

I think these Israeli Arabs should have known better that Israel is not a democratic state as it tries to portray itself and people of other religion, ethincity are not welcome in Israel. I squarely place the blame on the Israeli Arabs for trying to stay in a apartheid state and study there. It is simple these semites (Israeli Arabs) are not welcomed there and should leave the state along with people of other religions.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah, but imagine what would have happened if Nelson Mandela had simply upped and left South Africa in the 80's. Sooner or later, there'll be a Nelson Mandela in Israel too, and then we'll rid the world of the filth that is Israeli Zionist politics. Or so I hope.

Good for the dude, however. It does him credit that he refuses to follow those racist laws.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
This man is showing the good intentions of his heart in trying to address the very issue, at the heart of this country he is forced to call home, that it is operating much like the Nazi's themselves did, and he is forced to be a silent witness to this and see this history repeating itself in his own people, and neighbors. Much love and light to him for his courage and integrity.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hmm. You would have thought that the Jews of all people would have learned a thing or two about the dangers of racial or religious intolerance.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This man is showing the good intentions of his heart in trying to address the very issue, at the heart of this country he is forced to call home, that it is operating much like the Nazi's themselves did, and he is forced to be a silent witness to this and see this history repeating itself in his own people, and neighbors. Much love and light to him for his courage and integrity.

Yeah but you see his effort will go in vain. Now no other world powers are trying to put a stop to such apartheid practice like they did in WWII. Do you really believe a old frail man can overcome the modern era Nazis all alone? That's why I said they are being silly..they are bound to loose no matter what. They alone cannot fight the modern era hate they have to endure with backing, funding and even military and material support from western backers. Moreover, the protest and all the hatred is being led by the son of Chief Rabbi of Israel who has the status of god in Israel and no one has the power to oppose them within Israel. Most of Israel is Jewish and devout religious..so how can they oppose their living god - the Chief Rabbi?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Love and peace to this man.
But, to say it is like the Nazis...?
It's certainly a lot like apartheid, or segregation, or discrimination in housing gay students in many countries.
But like the Nazis...mmm?
What gas chamber are they all going to?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

I feel sick, I feel like vomiting right now.

This lovely benevolent old man - 89 years old - has been through untold deprivation and torture, and he is holding his hand out to young people.

I am crying here. From my heart.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
It's certainly a lot like apartheid, or segregation, or discrimination in housing gay students in many countries.

Give it time.....the ghettos are already in place after all. Gaza. The West Bank. The Tel Aviv regime's hatred of the inhabitants evident.

He who forgets history, is condemned to repeat it, as Churchill once said.

The Zionists often disgracefully use the horrors of the Holocaust to justify their crimes against humanity, but when a Jewish survivor of the very same Holocaust shows humanity in the belief that all are equal having witnessed the horrors commited by those who believe differently, he is demonised and threatened by the same Zionists whose racist programmes echo of dark and terrible times in the towns and cities of Germany 70 years ago.

The hyprocrisy, the hatred and bigotry of the Zionists is for all to see.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Regensturm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yeah but you see his effort will go in vain. Now no other world powers are trying to put a stop to such apartheid practice like they did in WWII. Do you really believe a old frail man can overcome the modern era Nazis all alone? That's why I said they are being silly..they are bound to loose no matter what. They alone cannot fight the modern era hate they have to endure with backing, funding and even military and material support from western backers. Moreover, the protest and all the hatred is being led by the son of Chief Rabbi of Israel who has the status of god in Israel and no one has the power to oppose them within Israel. Most of Israel is Jewish and devout religious..so how can they oppose their living god - the Chief Rabbi?

I think you'll find it's called 'integrity' and 'standing up to evil'. A good man cannot betray his conscience. I'm sure he was not politically motivated, as you suggest. I don't believe he was trying to 'overcome the modern era Nazis all alone', he is simply a man who is following what he believes to be the right way to live.

It's true, that one man alone cannot overcome the Nazi machine - BUT if millions of people had the same level of integrity and courage the world would change overnight. He is doing his bit, what are you doing, except to criticise this amazing example?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm

Give it time.....the ghettos are already in place after all. Gaza. The West Bank. The Tel Aviv regime's hatred of the inhabitants evident.

He who forgets history, is condemned to repeat it, as Churchill once said.

The Zionists often disgracefully use the horrors of the Holocaust to justify their crimes against humanity, but when a Jewish survivor of the very same Holocaust shows humanity in the belief that all are equal having witnessed the horrors commited by those who believe differently, he is demonised and threatened by the same Zionists whose racist programmes echo of dark and terrible times in the towns and cities of Germany 70 years ago.

The hyprocrisy, the hatred and bigotry of the Zionists is for all to see.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Regensturm because: (no reason given)

To reduce your comment to a logic which dictates that: They aren't using gas chambers therefore they are not like the Nazis is frankly ridiculous.

The gass chambers were a symbol of mass murder, genocide........and that's exactly what's happening in Palestine - and actually, across the globe as the Zionist psychopaths pursue their goal of population culling through a variety of means.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

To reduce your comment to a logic which dictates that: They aren't using gas chambers therefore they are not like the Nazis is frankly ridiculous.

Agreed. The gas chambers were used by the Nazis in order to systematically kill people more quickly, but also to spare bullets. When it comes to the Zionists, they have no need to spare bullets: The fact that they are armed and funded by the US taxpayer thanks to the directive of successive of White House administrations ensures they will never run out of bullets or missiles or rockets or warplanes etc.

Originally posted by wcitizen
The gass chambers were a symbol of mass murder, genocide........and that's exactly what's happening in Palestine - and actually, across the globe as the Zionist psychopaths pursue their goal of population culling through a variety of means.

If the power of the Zionists in Tel Aviv is ever threatened, there will be a mass cull, namely the Sampson Option, in which Israel will launch nuclear missiles at as many countries as it can rather than allow the World to exist without them in power.

Basically, if the temple (the Zionist state) crashes down, then they will bring the roof down of that temple upon the world out of spite and kill everybody so that the end for Zionism will be the end of us all.

In other words, the survival of Zionism = survival of humanity. If the Zionists see their regime threatened, then it's goodbye world.

A frightening mindset. Truly frightening.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

Thanks for that piece of information.....I wasn't aware of the Samson Plan. One more piece of the picture slots into place.

This will be why hundreds of thousands of bunkers have been made worldwide....apart from the obvious possibility of nuke war between a few countries, it's for the final defence if they implement it, so they will survive and either way they will have total world dominance. Makes more sense now.

Something tells me, however, that they're going to come unstuck at some point - perhaps not too far away.

For our part, IMO, we all have to do everything we can to fight their domination in our own countries.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Israel is no better than iran i swear.... I dont really understand why the usa is allied with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephto
reply to post by Sheol

Israel is no better than iran i swear.... I dont really understand why the usa is allied with them.

Israel was NOT really created for religious reasons. Let me put it as succinctly as I can: certain powerful interests hijacked Zionism for their own purposes, more than a hundred years ago.

The seeds of Zionism started in Tsarist Russia. (Russia then had the largest Jewish population in the world.) Zionism was a response to EXTREME persecution under Tsars Alexander II & III. The conclusion was that the Jews would never be safe unless they had their own land. What could be more logical than returning to the land God gave them.

One teeny problem was that they had not controlled that land (Palestine area) in something like 1800 years. At the time Zionism started, Palestine was a British Protectorate.

As I said, Zionism was hijacked. Certain powerful interests had been involved in the oil industry in the Mid-East since the 1870's. These powerful interests saw Zionism as a golden opportunity to be closer to their investments -- to establish a permanent outpost.

Look at the Balfour Declaration of 1917. Why would the British care about supporting the Zionist movement?
The British had run up a huge national debt in over three years of fighting WWI. Could it have anything to do with the fact that these certain powerful interests (that had co-opted Zionism in the 1890's) also owned some of the most powerful banks in the world?

The "certain powerful interests" are aristocratic Ashkenazim Elites. This has nothing to do with the rank & file Jews. In fact, masses of ordinary Jews were sacrificed to serve the interests of the Elite. (Yes, I believe the Holocaust was real).

I have real doubts that these Elites even believe in God. They worship Money & Power.

Do the rank & file Jews even understand what's really going on? I doubt it. They buy the Official Lie, as the majority of Americans do.

This particular case is so sad, yet what balances this out for me is the fact that Islam is one of the most dangerous forces in the world -- "a totalitarian political system disguised as a religion." Their aim has been world conquest from the beginning. 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world now and growing.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sephto
reply to post by Sheol

I just realized that I didn't answer your question about why the US is allied with Israel.

Those same Ashkenazim elites hijacked, not only Zionism, but our Federal Reserve a long, long time ago. Goldman Sachs isn't called Government Sachs for nothing. The American people lost control of their own country a long time ago. It's what makes the quixotic efforts of the Tea Partiers so touching -- they really believe they can take back their country.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So, assuming official history is true the "final solution" of the Nazis since 1942 had no unique features?
It is a downright tragedy that people who had nothing to do with it paid/pay such a high price.
There can be many forms of genocide, but a growing population does not make a holocaust.
So at least at present there is a difference in terms and meaning, which doesn't excuse what is happening.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So, assuming official history is true the "final solution" of the Nazis since 1942 had no unique features?
It is a downright tragedy that people who had nothing to do with it paid/pay such a high price.
There can be many forms of genocide, but a growing population does not make a holocaust.
So at least at present there is a difference in terms and meaning, which doesn't excuse what is happening.

Apologies, I don't understand what you mean in this post.

If I understand correctly, you now seem to be applying a logic which says that because you believe the Nazis used some unique techniques, one can't say the Israelis are like Nazis.

I have no idea what you mean by 'a growing population does not make a holocaust'. absolutely no idea.

second.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Well, yes and no.
I'd ask, what made the Nazis unique to so many other genocides?
So many regimes can be like the Nazis to a point.
However with the systematic "final solution" since 1942 using modern machinery to physically wipe out an entire people they were unique.
Apologies also, I'm not the greatest expert on the mid-East, but from what I've heard the Palestinian population is actually growing (I speak under correction).
The Shoar actually decreased the Jewish population by 6 million.

edit on 16-11-2010 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well, yes and no.
I'd ask, what made the Nazis unique to so may other genocides?
So many regimes can be like the Nazis to a point.
However with the systematic "final solution" since 1942 using modern machinery to physically wipe out an entire people they were unique.
Apologies also, I'm not the greatest expert on the mid-East, but from what I've heard the Palestinian population is actually growing (I speak under correction).
The Shoar actually decreased the Jewish population by 6 million.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join