It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain this RE: vaccines and mass killing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So, the NWO is going to control the population using the H1N1 vaccine, correct?

And when people officially start dying to their liking, and those not dying start catching on, they are going to be defeated by the military, right?

I have one problem with that theory, and its a MAJOR one.

IF they are depopulizing via the H1N1 vaccine, they have effectively just killed their hopes and dreams, because some renegade in the military's highest echelons decided EVERY member of the armed forces would receive the H1N1 vaccine, MANDATORY.

So, now without the military... who protects them?

hehehe, you guys are silly

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Short,sweet, and to the point.
They get the pure vac's,
we! get the tainted ones.

The BrainGarden.

link   
reply to post by dmefoc

no the H1N1 vaccine will cause a mutation which will turn the army into a super mutated zombie army. thats how they're gonna controls the populace

howd you double post around me?
edit on 14-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

link   
Short,sweet, and to the point.
They get the pure vac's,
we! get the tainted ones.
ooooops,double post!

The BrainGarden.
edit on 14-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

link   
Okay i just have to say this - I don't necessarily agree with the whole vaccine theory but----- have you considered that they control what goes into each batch of vaccine - military could have gotten legitimate, safe doses--- hmmmm

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yeah it's rediculous, I had to get the H1N1 vaccine after i had already had H1N1 flu (no worse than any othe flu I've ever had) What is really interesting is that the regular flu shot they were giving out last year also had the H1N1 vaccine in it. So anyone that got any kind of flu shot last year recieved the H1N1.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well I sure hope I got a safe dose. And if u ever see me, just say "Im from ATS" (this is assuming TSHTF) and Ill make sure you die quick!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

It may be mandatory for our military but it might not be mandatory for the UN, NATO or the armed forces of other countries.

I think that 99.9% of our military would not take part in the mass termination of the US population. Some people might do it but for me I can not see your regular armed forces members killing Americans just because they are ordered to do it. So why not vaccinate those people with the vaccine that they will try to kill off most of the population with? Get rid of everybody with one shot.

But wait now their enforcement unit is gone.

Not really, who is to say that foreign fighters will not gladly step in to help slaughter all the people that made their country a living hell at one time or another etc. Foreign soldiers are already here in the US.

It could be a total fantasy but then again it could be true. A lot of thins just simply don't add up.

Edit: New keyboard + old fingers = typing carnage.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
While I don't subscribe to the sensationalist title chosen for this thread, I can say that I have actively worked for a number of vaccine manufacturers and would not allow any vaccine injected into myself nor any member of my family that I can keep from the injections.

I find many of the adjuvants used for stimulation of an immunological response to be completely unacceptable for something I would actually allow myself to be injected with.

I also find the fact that many vaccines don't go through the rigorous testing of other parenteral products. Vaccines are often a knee jerk reaction without the scientific backing to support their efficacy. The fact that vaccine manufacturers are often granted immunity against lawsuits for damages should be another resounding red flag.

It's your body and/or a member of your families. Roll up your sleeve and take your shot. Me? No way.

Then again, what would I know? I'm just a biochemist.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You are correct that the vast majority of our military will not kill Americans. Unfortunately there is no shortage of civilian contractors (mercenaries) who get paid six figures to rape, kill, pillage and burn, and are not held accountable for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry misread your post.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Personally i think the NWO will be far more discrete about their activities. You have to remember, people have to administer this stuff. Soldiers are people too. Injecting people with death is not easy.

I think they will be quite content with lower dosage abuse such as low food content foods. Foods containing substances you might not want yourself, destined for poorer areas. Like like thats 90% water, and fruitjuice thats 100% water with essence of fruit added. By allowing bad drugs to circulate.

These are things that more people can tolerate. They cant accept this as people as its a little more understandable. After all, food is scares, watering milk down is understandable, we cant all drink itstraight from the cow.

I thik more rdastic action will be handled at a micro level. With computerised supermarket data they can figure out what certain people buy and put stuff you want to buy on sale. stuff that might contain additives like suppresants, sedatives.

What your suggesting is pretty intense reminisent of the Nazi death camps. They actually had problems getting people to do all that. Thats why they were run by the SS, but even then they were muffled with good will, they were mainly work camps. There were only a couple of actual death camps, camps were there were no actual dormitaries, where there was no intent on them being around the next day.

Having read some accounts of those places I think its clear that its not easy, even SS officers had problems dealing with it, with many accounts of suicides reported. It was mainly sustified by the fact that they were 'struggling' with the war. Food was rationed, and so there was reason.

For the US to do it in cold blood is pretty unimaginable.

However, for them to do the next best thing, then maybe.... as desribed above. Making people placid, complient, but unproductive, docile... Whatever it takes.Divide and concur. promote same sex relationships, that will help with the population burden, especially if there are a nice range of same sex illnesses about. Promting drug culture in mainsteam media, that will work, make coc aine look sexy. That will target the more radical less docile elements. These things are more acceptable.

Maybe they could air endless reruns of THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE AND BORE EVERYONE TO DEATH.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We are the herd they depend upon for their livelihoods,they are not going to kill us.

It's all about making a sale,why would they off those who are buying?.

There is always the possibility they spaced out their purpose.

Humans are so silly.
edit on 14-11-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Maybe those who do the buying wake up one day and see what is going on? That is the moment they lose power and I can only imagine that would be really upsetting to TPTB.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I don't get why they would kill the population. Surely if that happened then the mexicans would just swarm over the border and they would have an even bigger probelm on their hands. And wouldn't they test it on a population not of their own first, like Africa or Asia? Some suggest thats exactly what AIDs was, a viral test but despite killing a lot of people that didn't have the death rate everyone first thought it would. And the death rate for H1N1 is really low anyway. Surely they would use something a bit more potent?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

They would do it slow and steady. I don't think they would want chaos because it would be too hard to control the freaked out masses. They are not looking for a revolution. Just a nice slow termination of folks.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by depressed67
Personally i think the NWO will be far more discrete about their activities. You have to remember, people have to administer this stuff. Soldiers are people too. Injecting people with death is not easy.

You assume that those performing the injection have full disclosure of what they are injecting. By all means, the nurse or whomever slipping that needle into the arm of an individual think they are doing the right thing. Hell, many will argue about how they are doing the right thing! Of course, they are basing their assumption on what they are told rather than on what they personally know.

I know what I know based on personal experience and have made my choice.

It really isn't that difficult to inject someone with something that will do the job in 10 or so years. Actually, it's really quite easy to do so.

It's not like it is injected and death is imminent. Doing so would immediately alarm everyone and make the injection known as the pariah that it is.

However, it's quite easy to inject something that slowly eats away at target areas and eventually accomplishes the goal...all while having it injected with a smile on the face of the person dispensing it because they truly believe they are doing the right thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I guess I never quite understood why people think the vaccine would kill you. The flu will be kill you. The vaccines will work.

But I still won't get one. Others probably won't either. Those that dissent will be a "legit" "threat". We are willing choosing, so the soldiers will say, to make people sick, so we'll be quarentined with other people who didn't get the shot. The soldiers won't question at all. Neither will America, really. Stuck in camps with masses of flu victims, we'll get sick and die.

Please read this:

The U.S.A. government plan to combat a pandemic:
www.flu.gov...

Notice H5N1 is expressly mentioned by name in the international section's fifth "commandment".

No, kids. The flu is real. They already know which one to use. The ones who get to live are the ones who obey and get shots without questioning. Perfect workers...

Shoot, maybe if we can give the workers autism with the vaccine then... no... could it go that far?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

You assume that those performing the injection have full disclosure of what they are injecting. By all means, the nurse or whomever slipping that needle into the arm of an individual think they are doing the right thing. Hell, many will argue about how they are doing the right thing! Of course, they are basing their assumption on what they are told rather than on what they personally know.

i see your point.

the nazis injected jewish women with a drug that made them infertile. no one knew at the time, not the jews or the nurses.

personally i find it hard to see them doing it, but at the same time i dont actually put it past them.

i was reading the other day that fluride is actually sedative or something. you'll notice that lots of 'clever' people, people that take care of their health and job alot drink lots of bottled water. Maybe its in the tap water.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by depressed67

Fluoride is added to bottled water now. It says right on the label.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join