It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain this RE: vaccines and mass killing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

ok

my bottled water has less than 0.1 fluoride.... is that alot?

it also has potassium and sulphate in it? i thuoght that was an explosive? and nitrate. maybe the nitrate and sulphate will combine to explode? maybe thats why bottled water is not allowed on planes because its a NWO explosive that more unstable at 30k feet?

scary
edit on 14-11-2010 by depressed67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by depressed67

That made me chuckle. By the way, bananas have potassium and sulphates in them - whatever you do don't eat and smoke or caboom!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Aim: 1. Lower world population.
2. Lower national expenses

Method: 1. Reduce fertility
2. Cause people to die at retirement age, eliminating need for pensions, make people who are on benefits long-term sterile.

These are logical things to do, the world is overcrowded. -evil, but logical.
Anti-fertility vaccines have been produced already and surrepticiously used by the WHO in 3rd world countries.
You can be certain that vaccines will be lowering fertility, especially in poorer areas.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem

You assume that those performing the injection have full disclosure of what they are injecting. By all means, the nurse or whomever slipping that needle into the arm of an individual think they are doing the right thing. Hell, many will argue about how they are doing the right thing! Of course, they are basing their assumption on what they are told rather than on what they personally know.

i have the strangest feeling that i was injected years ago. woke up with one of my nightmares regarding how little i have. 40 years old, not family or friends, just eternal solitude. they certainly did a good job of keeping me away from a fertile womb.Wilst i know this is something else, but ive always been of the opinion that if you make a man want to comit suicide then you might as well have killed him, and thats certainly how I 'feel'* this morning after my 'NIGHTMARE'. It was of my old 'girlfriend' that left me. In dreams shes always surrounded by other people as thoughto mock my complete solitude. She did that years ago. She might as well have given me the special injection this thread is about. rehfurhfuierhfiueqrhfiuerhfiureqhferf

*no suicide risk here folks, just an eternal desperation to escape a living nightmare.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The main objective of the so-called H1N1 vaccine is to damage the developing ovaries of young girls. As for the teenage girls they are being sterilized or to be more accurate having their fertility greatly reduced by the so-called Cervical Cancer vaccine.

The WHO (who are funded by the same family who funded the Nazis) are not happy with the uptake of the Swine Flu vaccine. They will be back to try again.

If you look carefully at mainstream articles you can find paragraphs that give the game away. There was one the other week on BBC concluding that pupils of Special (disabled) Schools need the Swine Flu Vaccine and there was another not that long ago on BBC concluding that girls in deprived areas need the Cervical Cancer vaccine.

This is the same Nazi idea of sterilizing the poor and the disabled.

How do I know all this? I spent far too much time reseaching the whole thing, it was an obsession, until I eventually got to the bottom of what those behind the curtains are up to. I haven't got time to fish out relevant links but you can do a Google to find out more

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
How about some links or something?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Paote

It's a sterilization program with far reaching tentacles, most of all they are targeting those in deprived areas and disabled children, similar to the Nazis. Here are some links with quotes.

"Importantly, the results back up the need for the HPV vaccination to be given in schools at an age before they start having sex, especially among girls in deprived areas."

Girls in Deprived Areas to receive HPV Vaccine

The above article was only 10 days after this Get Girls in Deprived Areas on the Pill , which is a far nicer way of doing things.

The PHA is recommending that all special school pupils have the flu vaccine this year, even if they had the swine flu vaccine last year.

Sterilizing the Special Children

UN/WHO/UNICEF have a history of sterilizing people under the guise of a vaccine UNICEF Caught Sterilizing

How does the Swine Flu Vaccine cause infertility? It contains Polysorbate 80

A medical study done in Slovakia injected newborn female rats with Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80). These newborn female rats were injected with Polysorbate 80 at days 4 to 7 after birth. The researchers found that Polysorbate 80 accelerated the maturation of the female rats, damaged the vagina and womb lining, caused significant hormonal changes, severe ovary deformities and ultimately rendered the young female rats infertile.

edit on 15-11-2010 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2010 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrainGarden
Short,sweet, and to the point.
They get the pure vac's,
we! get the tainted ones.
ooooops,double post!

The BrainGarden.
edit on 14-11-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)
my husband is active duty marine and refuses to allow any of us to get the vaccine I asked why and he wouldn't say why.I think he knows and isn't saying and this was almost two years ago.He hasn't had it yet either.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Thank you! Great reading!

From there I found this vaccine ingredient listing: www.cdc.gov...

...which is interesting in and of itself. Most of the brands contain Thimerosal and/or Polysorbate 80. Most of the brands seem to contain some form or aluminum too. Isn't aluminum one of the more popularly theorized contrail additives?

Does this really just keep going deeper?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join