It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is really in conrtol down here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I believe it is a group of men and women, 1 group from every country that are black ops that work with each other and aliens. They use the technology of the aliens..so good luck in finding them.

What do you think?
edit on 13-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's my cat and dog. The Frankie & Chun initiative: Keep Jenn from sleeping enough.

Soon they'll be on to you guys too.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dont understand your title, and I dont understand "down here" where is here ?
U should give us some information, pictures, videos... your tread is alittle thin

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think you would do better to read more before you speak.
But then, maybe you are just trolling?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The real truth is no one is in control.

Everyone is accusing everyone else of being in control but if we look closely we'll see that no one has the slightest idea of what's going on and why.

The Rothschild's and Rockefeller's don't even exist, they were made up by Alex Jones who also doesn't exist.

The Zionists want to be in control but they assume the Jesuits are in control, but the Jesuits are too afraid of the Illuminati to take any firm action, so the Vatican fills the void with outlandish statements regarding the freemasons who are themselves waiting for the Knights Templars to get us all out of this mess.

Personally I blame Maggie Thatcher and Ronald Reagan.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I believe it's an eternal evil spirit with it's influence over powerful people being carried via priests through secret societies and to an extent religions. Something that's become obvious to me in the last year though, is that this attack on the principles of the righteous, is an extremely comprehensive one. I don't know exactly what 'they' are, but they are an awful lot of them and they seem completely remorseless and manipulative. The norse god Loki would seem to fit their description best, as they're constantly playing 'games'. They will befriend you and fake politeness and respect, but they will slander you; as a group they will provoke you to anger and then label you unhinged or such. They infiltrate large companies and then attempt to bring them down from the inside.

You can often find them selling drugs or working in recruitment agencies: probably because these are vocations that put them in touch with a lot of people. In terms of recruitment agencies they can then guide certain individuals to their chosen places of employment in order to play more games, or keep them under observation.

I think they have made a 'genetic assault' against us because they can be inside your family, so when Jesus said that he had come to 'cast discention through fire, sword and war' and that 'five would be in a household: three would stand against two; two against three; father against son and they will stand solitary' - I guess he was talking about this. I think he twigged about Judas a little too late.

They'll be many of them on this forum trying to muddy the waters.

PS. To all of you out there (and I know you are out there) keeping track of me and carrying out your pathetic organised stalking games: don't focus on me so much and have a look around me - I ain't on my own, there are some rather surprising 'watchers' looking out for me. Battle lines are being drawn and this is going to tear society apart and whatever you've been told, the righteous win and you lose.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Power is their God, Money is their Religion, and Control is their Gospel.

Their allegiance lies with highest bidder. They respect nary a border or a freedom.

They live around us, and they compel us to consume. They create falsehoods of patriotism and the middle class.

They are the puppeteers, and we are the puppets.

They are everywhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSimple

Personally I think it is the groups from Palau and Malawi that we need to be concerned with. The United States, China, and Russia are all decoys.

About the aliens... yes, definitely. Aliens. They're aliens.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

Personally I think it is the groups from Palau and Malawi that we need to be concerned with. The United States, China, and Russia are all decoys.

About the aliens... yes, definitely. Aliens. They're aliens.

Dude...You don't know how high up it goes do you?

Look at the size of the universe.
vimeo.com...

Any one here have any idea how high up it goes?

But yes if your wondering who the true players are...and why there has not been wmd used. It's because this group works together behind the scenes.
edit on 15-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Come on! Some one knows the one world shadow government agencies I'm talking about?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A man named Patrick.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

ROFL! Dolphin is my trigger word for getting drunk. It's a mk ultra thing.

But for real, some one knows what I'm talking about!?

Prove me wrong that there isn't such group!... Or prove me right, even.

But anyways back on subject. Some one knows what I'm talking about.

Just like dolphins playing with bubbles.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The sound of the universe. Bubbles/Universes popping relatively...Time and space are relative in close to infinite degrees..

As above so below.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Any religious peeps got any thing to say about all of this? Who is really in control? What if it really was unfolding before your eyes. What if I was a time traveler...here to stay, because I know every thing will be alright here. Hell, I part created the reality we live in now.

Sedation is only a start of the matrix
Play with plastic army men with guns. Don't get paranoid. lol

Rich people got to stop playing with our troops. Real army men.
Support our troops and our president, Oboma. You know how hard it was to get him there? He's doing the best he can...given the string he's been given.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Come on! "SOMEONE" knows of the one world shadow government agencies I'm talking about.

I'm talking about above them,

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings
A man named Patrick.

A man named patrick told me it was a man named Paul.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by You Will Never Know

LOL

Never mind then!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think that part of the reason everyone is always looking for a super elite group of "special" people that are really in control of the world is that it's a lot more comforting to believe that then the alternative, which is that idiots like David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) and his ilk are actually in charge of making important decisions.

The prospect that the world is actually run by the people it appears to be run by scares me far more then some shadowy group of illuminate or aliens. The aliens might actually have a clue what they are doing

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I think that part of the reason everyone is always looking for a super elite group of "special" people that are really in control of the world is that it's a lot more comforting to believe that then the alternative, which is that idiots like David Cameron (UK Prime Minister) and his ilk are actually in charge of making important decisions.

The prospect that the world is actually run by the people it appears to be run by scares me far more then some shadowy group of illuminate or aliens. The aliens might actually have a clue what they are doing

What I believe...The aliens have quantum (Time traveling) conscious, artificial intelligent beings working on the world. so every thing that happens in the future they know about. Do they let negative things happen to advance our evolution. Yes. 911..oil spill..

The thing I believe is we as humans have reached a stage of consciousness where we are not treated like cattle in the (911) evolution of our species. I would bet 100% there is a group that works behind the scenes with aliens.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join