It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hartville OH Mothman- CGI or the real deal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Spent 6 years of my life on that road never seen it. To true lots of owls. Take a walk in quail hollow state park a night ( plenty creepy ) . Used to run my dogs in the state park , yeah a little illegal but lots of coon. I would like to know what part of the road their on. I lived in between hartville ( duquette ) and griggy road in a old white farm house across the street from the park. To many of my relatives live several miles from their never heard anything about it till now. WHAT A SMALL WORLD .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Holy cow I must have skipped the part in the vid where they were getting shot at LMAO. If I had a dollar for every time I got shot at fishing at private ponds I would have enough money to buy a , well , maybe a six pack Ha Ha . All kidding aside a .22 will end your day real quick, just a scare tactic as i was never shot. Looks more like a highschool project than actual facts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It was Santa Claus dressed up as a bat for Halloween, he just left Elvis house after playing a game of texas hold'em.
Trust me I was there

new topics

<< 1   >>

join