It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all here 'cause we're not all there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hello all ATS'ers

Life long conspiracy theorist and constant skeptic here.

M/34 in Pa. I own a bar (enough to make me crazy w/o worrying about all the content here!)

Anywho, I hope i have some good things to add to the discussions.

Been a believer in something weird going on since the mid eighties when i had my first ufo sighting. Pretty amazing because the ufo was only thirty feet off the ground, and i was only sixty feet away....pretty neat.

saw a few recently as well.

Never really believed in the supernatural until I bought this bar/building 3 years ago. Now I do.

Talk to y'all soon

no

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

True skeptics are not conspiracy theorists.

But welcome

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lol @ the title of the thread.
welcome to ats. what did the UFO look like? to be so close it must have looked pretty huge.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, as to your title,.
I could somewhat agree to that,.
But just ask my wife,. Im the always right guy,.
could be noted at narcissistic

Or maybe I'm just not all there

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
HAHA. Welcome.
I was just thinking about that same title last week in reference to this place. I swear I was wanting to make a thread with the same title( stealing if from Austin bumper stickers ~78704, we're all here, cuz we're not all there.)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

It was hovering over a 1 story building, just after dark...it was a triangle 1 light on each corner , however it was very difficult to make out "the craft" you could kind of see it but at the same time, not so much. It sat and hovered for a minute or two (completely silent) then shot off to the north as such a speed you could only make out the direction it traveled. was with my mother at the time

edit to add I guess the dimensions of the craft were 30 feet or so per side
edit on 12-11-2010 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I can't be skeptical about a conspiracy? lol. As a student of science I like a bit of peer reviewed evidence, however I do want to believe almost everything

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Yeah I get you. I'm pretty skeptical too but find conspiracies interesting to ponder.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

True skeptics are not conspiracy theorists.

But welcome

skep·tic
   /ˈskɛptɪk/ Show Spelled[skep-tik] Show IPA
–noun
a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.
a person who maintains a doubting attitude, as toward values, plans, statements, or the character of others.
a person who doubts the truth of a religion, esp. Christianity, or of important elements of it.
( initial capital letter ) Philosophy .
a.
a member of a philosophical school of ancient Greece, the earliest group of which consisted of Pyrrho and his followers, who maintained that real knowledge of things is impossible.
b.
any later thinker who doubts or questions the possibility of real knowledge of any kind.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So what I gather, you have seen multiple UFO's? and Ghosts?
So what do you find more interesting?
If you had a chance to speak with either, ET or Ghost, which one would you choose?
If you could ask just one question to either what would it be?

I just find it hard to believe you are a skeptic and have witness things that most have never seen.

top topics

join