It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland's nuclear waste bunker built to last 100,000 years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Oh, it was the D200, i though it was D700. I had a great opportunity to buy one D700, and i must tell you: the camera is amazing, although it's kinda old hardware by now.

About the bedrock in Olkiluoto, well there is very, very few takes on the subject. IMO, they should've shut down the cave constructions when the man died because cave collapsed.

I don't know are you familiar with that 'weird' guy from Eurajoki, named Arto Lauri. He has some fascinating information about nuclear. Also, do you know Nils-Aksel Mörner, the swedish geologist? He has pointed out some valuable opinions too. Google Mörner out.

That man, Arto Lauri has probably lost his way, but really he has got some logic points in cases i've read and listened.

This video is not a proof, but it backs up a little my point. Might be some fear mongering, dunno. Check it out.

Also, if interested, read more from Arto Lauri, he really knows his playground.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ok well that guy has 0 credibility. He is saying that earth quakes move those gigantic rocks around. That's actually not true. It was ice. We have that everywhere in Finland. Also if the cave starts to collapse it's not like it's all going to go crashing down at once. Even if it did that it still wouldn't leak into the enviroment. It's 500m down. That's a huge way down.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

i think it would have to be a pictorial warning of some kind , maybe showing a hand held up indicating stop and a picture of a dead person .
and in the extreme , just behind the first barrier a small amount of the nuclear waste that would kill the first people that broke through.
if they don,t get the message after all that , then nothing is going to stop them .

new topics

<< 1   >>

join