It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
this situation remind me of the knights templars and all the myths that sorround them,is this organization only offering help to fellow knigths??,,is it them the ones with such power ???traveling thru dinasties of families??remember all is inclusive in this world and there's more of this ,even the vatican feel treathned by the templars at one point in time.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everything, absolutely EVERYTHING on this planet it FREE.....except we have forgotten this.

Over Millenia, bullies, ruthless powerful persons chose to steal everything from us and charge us for the use of the essential so of life...........provided for free by mother Nature.

Until we wake up, remember, understand and realise this, we will continue in this illusion of servitude to persons who are no more than any one of us.

They are just thugs and bullies and the people need to wake up and remember.

Wake up! Remember!

Wake! Remember! Do Not Cooperate in the Lie! Be Free!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

Yes I think it's likely the Knights Templar too.

Legend has it they have the requisite gold reserves (King Solomon's Treasure?)

Plus Fulford has been talking about this for a few years now, he used to keep mentioning a faction that had "huuuuge, huuuuuuuuge" gold reserves that was offering a Debt Jubilee for the world, and he made references to the Knights Templar as well.....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
Everything, absolutely EVERYTHING on this planet it FREE.....except we have forgotten this.

Over Millenia, bullies, ruthless powerful persons chose to steal everything from us and charge us for the use of the essential so of life...........provided for free by mother Nature.

Until we wake up, remember, understand and realise this, we will continue in this illusion of servitude to persons who are no more than any one of us.

Wake up! Remember!

So, if I want a drink of water, I don't have to pay for it? What if I'm hungry, and need food?

Well, I suppose if we were near a cool, clear stream of water, we could just take a drink. And maybe, if we happened to be standing near an apple tree, or a berry bush, we could just reach out, and take the food.

BUT, usually, things aren't quite that simple.

Need water? You might have to DIG (a lot) for a well.

Need food? You might have to hunt, perhaps for many days if it is the dead of winter, for a meal.

In short, that isn't even close to "free"!

Mother Nature may give, but even she has a "price". Until this modern age, even the privileged often needed to exert themselves more, simply to maintain self-respect. I wonder if we're losing touch with that. Everything takes an effort, sometimes a tremendous effort (price) is required for us to enjoy the "gifts" of Mother Nature.

Ever since the Garden, that old story in the Bible, it seems that people can only enjoy the fruits of labor. No, it's not always "our" labor, but someone, somewhere, must toil it seems, so that we may have things.

Perhaps in the future, we will have robots do it all, but until then, just about everything seems to have a price. Yes, even "love" seems to cost...!!

JR

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Lord James was a consultant on Cereberus but i can't find out when...
Lord James of Blackheath

But Cereberus bought DynCorp in 2010 and DynCorp is a real life evil corporation (PMC)

Just check out their wiki page
DynCorp

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rocha123

No, the templers have been disbanded for a long time.... Templers aren't an evil shadowy illuminati group

They were the keepers of the truth of Jesus and they started getting too powerful so the Vatican had them disbanded out of fear...

I don't know anything about King's Solomons mines but i wouldn't doubt The V got to it

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
No, the templers have been disbanded for a long time.... Templers aren't an evil shadowy illuminati group

They were the keepers of the truth of Jesus and they started getting too powerful so the Vatican had them disbanded out of fear...

Well I'm sure that's what the Vatican would like us to believe but what if some of them escaped?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Some did escape, but they didn't start their own group or anything... Their leaders were killed and the Vatican was too powerful for them to try anything like that.. They would've been smushed like their brothers..

My heritage can be traced through the Templars, all the way back to Norman royalty... Gilbert De Lacy is my great great great great great etc. grandpa and fought with William I of England in the battle of Hastings, and became a templar...

It doesn't mean i got special knowledge on them or anything but i have done a lot of research, as it's a family matter

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe a spoon will help us eat this BS more quickly?

A mysterious group that has 'more money than all governments put together' !!!???!!! ? What? Do they keep it under
a very big mattress in a giant shoebox?

Money doesn't exist. An abstract and defunct measurement of worth, designed to enslave. Resources count.

Try growing a carrot.

Smoke and mirrors. The ball disguises itself but it is still a ball. Keep your eyes on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Belgium?
The Global Government (a real government) whose condtitution was radified in October 0f 1999 is located in Brussels, Belgium. This is the same organization that is trying to get the USA to sign over its nation's sovernity through various treaty proposals the latest being the internation dis-armement of private ciitizens world wide. Now add this to the name Rothchild and this goes beyone the Vatican and to the heart of the one world government whose beginnings are rooted in the "House of Rothchild" banking consortium that is the backbone of the Builderbergers and G20. What they offer is to pay off debt (no solid currency) but letters of indebtment agianst the USA Gross National Product. This debt was incurred by the Fed that is controlled by representatives of the Builderbergers who own the banks that hold the "Letters of Indebtment". This pretty much means they are offering to "forgive our debt" as they are the ones holding the debt against us..this debt is was incurred by them (controlling the US Fed and allowing for "Bad or Risky loans to be loaned out against our nation's national bank. You see its the private bankers who are loaning our money out not elected governement officials. It is a scam of historic proportions and the private US citizen is the one being heald accountable and being duped..once again.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Rothschild is to the Vatican as Boba Fett is to Darth Vader....

With Rome sitting in the emperors chair, conducting it all

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
According to the ZDnet article "Foundation X" was expecting to be contacted

"only by someone equal to head of state status or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six people in the world".

Apparently the old WW2 UK Station X/ Bletchley Park which was predominantly female is not specifically the "Foundation X" in question, otherwise the UK government would have taken them up on the offer.

We only have historical organizations to draw analogies from but it is likely that this foundation X is a shadowy shōgun type organization like the one operating to subdue the eastern barbarians during WW2.

Even the orangutans at the zoo know when the caretaker is getting ready to clean the cages.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's not always the "elites" who are the powerful ruthless persons. Sometimes it's your average next door neighbor. Greed is a human condition no matter what your station in life.

I remember years ago when pecan trees were planted along roadsides and in medians. It was for the general public and passers-by. Everyone in the community would have free pecans. Alas....the bullies came along and took more than their share. They got to the pecans first and stripped the trees. Then, they set up a roadside stand and sold the pecans to the rest of the community members. The legitimate farmers did not like this and appealed to the agricultural powers to stop it. So all the neighborhood pecan trees were cut down.

So you see, some authorities have to be in place to control the thieves and scoundrels. If it were truly a free for all, it would not work.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
This is the same organization that is trying to get the USA to sign over its nation's sovernity ...

Do you really think the USA is sovereign? If the USA were sovereign, they would not be under maritime law. Maritime law puts USA under the jurisdiction of another governance.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Wake up! Remember!

You're right, but it's part of our evolution. If survival of the fittest is the name of the game, currency and greed are automatically a part of the deal.

For as long as there is value, it will be sought out. There is GREAT value in greed.

Maybe the crash of economies would be a good thing for the world, i think that eastern medicine culture is safer than the western medicine culture. But without risk, there are no rewards, and who doesn't LOVE rewards?

A.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

It's not always the "elites" who are the powerful ruthless persons. Sometimes it's your average next door neighbor. Greed is a human condition no matter what your station in life.

I remember years ago when pecan trees were planted along roadsides and in medians. It was for the general public and passers-by. Everyone in the community would have free pecans. Alas....the bullies came along and took more than their share. They got to the pecans first and stripped the trees. Then, they set up a roadside stand and sold the pecans to the rest of the community members. The legitimate farmers did not like this and appealed to the agricultural powers to stop it. So all the neighborhood pecan trees were cut down.

So you see, some authorities have to be in place to control the thieves and scoundrels. If it were truly a free for all, it would not work.

Then perhaps it was up to the local citizenry to "forcefully" overcome the bullies and restore the pecans to "The Public" ..... Yes ??

edit on 14-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

"Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

If anyone has seen the documentary "Money Masters" and if you find the information credible, you know that central banks are private for profit corporations set up by German Jew, Mayer Amschel Rothschild and his sons.

Its easy for the world's central bankers to "bail out the world" primarily because they own the monopoly on currency. They have set up these private central banks on every continent and in most, if not all, head nations. If you need x amount of funds, no problem. They can simply generate it out of nothing as an electronic entry into almost any bank account.

Please be aware, there is a new awakening with regards to the central banking and endless debt schemes. People have learned that these private for profit institutions have coerced governments into passing laws which gives these private firms complete control over a nation's currency and money supply with the illusion that Gov't has some influence over these corporations.

It makes perfect sense that the Rothschilds are willing to "bail out the world for free". The fraudulent central banking scheme and their entire way of life is now in jeopardy and they will do whatever they can to preserve it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well if a group of people wanted to be in control of a group of separate countries who's economies are falling apart and away from world trade this would be difficult to maintain. for with the crumbled economies people would naturally move back to the farm and unique local production and trade.
But if thoes wanting control offer a common worldwide marketplace right at the point when each country's economy was crumbling , and in a state of fear, divide and rule surpasses and control is maintained.

Sounds like a good deal for foundation x.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Seventytwo
Look guys this is getting creepy....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Foundation X = EU ( European Union) - European Central Bank officials...

That's Ireland, not the UK. It's on the Euro, and it's Central Bank is the one for Europe. It's also bankrupt.

What's this got to do with the OP?

exactly, this is completely unrelated, EU Foundation X

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
There IS NO easy solution to this situation outside of Jesus Christ.

Who? Who is he? more specifically, where is he and how will he solve this situation?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join