It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
24 SEMI truck loads of gold were taken from sadam's palaces/residences.
seems babylon must've given up some of its original splendor when he was playing archaeologist.
edit on 13-11-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
here we go

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are those US or UK soldiers? I'm guessing US but they had weird badges ive never seen

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I can't really find anything on Lord James of Blackheath, besides his wiki page, that was posted before his speech...

I've searched every news outlet i can think of and nothing... It's like this guy was created out of thin air

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sadly to say, Protoplasmatic Traveler is right on. America is living in borrow time by the grace of the Gods who are still watching the affairs of this dumb down and rather pathetic 'chosen' people who were supposed to take this world to a golden age..well, it was a dream!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
theres this:

Anthrax

But all it pretty much says is he was concerned about Anthrax being dug up by construction workers

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by apollo1956
Sadly to say, Protoplasmatic Traveler is right on. America is living in borrow time by the grace of the Gods who are still watching the affairs of this dumb down and rather pathetic 'chosen' people who were supposed to take this world to a golden age..well, it was a dream!

i have a couple problems with his theory:

1. if it was supposed to be a big surprise and fool everyone, why outline the plan in the best selling book in history? that's not a surprise at all.

2. the RCC officially teaches that the events of revelation, already happened.

as a result of #1 and #2, i don't think it can be determined that they wrote it as a game plan for our time, 2000 years ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
p.s. Saddam had 75 palaces in iraq. that's "palaces". most were decked in gold, had indoor swimming pools, and some even featured torture chambers.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think Lord James' connection through Cerebrus Capitol Management holds the key....

Through them he met the Rothschilds, and through them he met an Agent of the Vatican

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Sassoon "Monopoly Rights" Wrecked Lancashire - England's Textile Industry - Made Roosevelt Wealthy
Sir Albert Sassoon, the eldest of David Sassoon's sons took over the family "business" empire. He constructed huge textile mills in Bombay to pay slave labor wages. This expansion continued after World War One and ended up putting mills in Lancashire, England out of business with thousands losing their jobs. This did not stop Queen Victoria from having Albert knighted in 1872.

Solomon Sassoon moved to Hong Kong and ran the family business there until his death in 1894. Later, the entire family moved to England because with modern communications they could operate their financial empire from their luxurious estates in London. They socialized with royalty and Edward Albert. Sassoon married Aline Caroline de Rothschild in 1887 which linked their fortune with that of the Rothschilds. The Queen also had Edward knighted. All 14 of the grandsons of David Sassoon were made officers during World War One and thus most were able to avoid combat.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I can't imagine why a senior member of the UK government won't at least make an effort to see if this offer is real. Blackheath is hardly a crank being a former senior adviser of the Conservative Party. The UK Guardian would not dismiss his speech as quackery. Perhaps such contacts have been made. I hope so and it would be positively weird if Lord Blackheath's claim turns out to be real..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannera
reply to post by squirelnutz

Sassoon married Aline Caroline de Rothschild in 1887 which linked their fortune with that of the Rothschilds.

cheers.... thanks for those details....

furthermore...

Lords career

Commercial Secretary and Government Spokesperson, HM Treasury 2010-

Countries of interest

The UK's major trading partners and inward/outward investors

www.parliament.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
None of this makes sense. All the above posters added good food for thought, but my first thought was you can't save an economy based on nothing with money. In the US, we have stagnated. We don't make much here, so just erasing our debt would be but a band aid. We'd immediately start accumulaitng large debt again, since nothing changed.
Exactly,SunnyDee this is some group looking to stop the bleeding in the UK in order to have the British public in even more debt then before.Wonder how long before Foundation X will make the same offer to the US?
edit on 033030p://0326 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
But there HAS to be a catch? no one would just do this for nothing.
edit on 12/11/2010 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)
I agree. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Look guys this is getting creepy....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Foundation X = EU ( European Union) - European Central Bank officials...

Well done OP

We are now fighting for sovereignty... this is it!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellyct1987
I can't imagine why a senior member of the UK government won't at least make an effort to see if this offer is real.

They will have done, and decided it's not real. They don't want to embarrass the Lord, so they politely decline.

He then goes and embarrasses himself by making that speech and becoming a laughing stock.

Let's remember this whole thing only has one single person who says it's real, and that's James himself. Everyone else thinks it's "nonsense" and that James has been tricked, including James' close friends.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

thanks...

we're spinning in a downward spiral....

online.wsj.com...

eta...

also check these....
euobserver.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 14/11/10 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's Ireland, not the UK. It's on the Euro, and it's Central Bank is the one for Europe. It's also bankrupt.

What's this got to do with the OP?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
I think Lord James' connection through Cerebrus Capitol Management holds the key....

Through them he met the Rothschilds, and through them he met an Agent of the Vatican

Got anything to back that up?

Cerberus was founded quite recently, in 1992. It seems as if it was an independent establishment, some influence from senator Dan Quayle. There really isn't much on them. Steve Feinberg, the owner, supposedly lives a very down to Earth life despite making tens of millions each year on private equity. So far, no dirt. No link to our "Lord" James either.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Seventytwo

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's Ireland, not the UK. It's on the Euro, and it's Central Bank is the one for Europe. It's also bankrupt.

What's this got to do with the OP?

Yes I know it's Irland
I see similarities with what the EU are offering Ireland and what Foundation X are offering to the UK.

The OP posted information regarding the EU...(something I hadn't considered)

My point is that I believe Foundation X is the EU. do you differ in view?

Now I'm reading the Book of Daniel

all the best

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join