It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie outbreak D4rk Kn1ght scenario predicted in Family Guy Haloween Episode

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
watch here starting at 3:33 in the timeline...
- link - www.hulu.com...

oooh the kiddy doesn't know the difference between real zombies and fake zombies...

SUCH will be the predicament in the biological outbreak (terrorist blamed or not) zombie epidemic that's been HYPED up nonstop with zombie parades.. zombie movies .. zombie games.. etc... it never ends.. and it's the most BORING genre you could possibly obsess yourself with yet it's there for all the gore-geeks and bored out of their skulls entertainment addicts to feed off...

here's stewie doing some sniper action... trying to shoot down the percieved "zombies"

if an outbreak of a zombie type plague erupted .. ON halloween.. the purveyors of said outbreak would have the highest chances of communicability because people would think the real zombies were fake.. thus allowing them to get near them...

it's been mathematically shown that the only real effectual population-decimating disease would be one where the carriers actively and violently search out new victims.. in a rabies type of disease.
link - Zombies: the only pandemic that can really get us
India Lenon asks whether Canadian mathematicians have hit on the one true threat to mankind.

nicely snuck into the Family Guy episode....

and notice he asks "Superman" to save him.....

THAT is a WHOLE other ball game....

because while the zombie epidemic strikes!!!!.... hundreds of thousands of people will be enduring "annointment" ... raising their evolutionary DNA status to christ-like status.. thus becoming SUPERMEN... which will be the true saviors of humanity from this world-wide epidemic.. i kid you not.

christ = superheroes.

let the laughination begin...
-

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I watched that episode, I did not see any zombies, maybe there was one somewhere in the background lol.

I think you should base your theories on something more solid.........
I can see the message that you could get from it, but you could also get many other perspectives from that clip, it's simply not solid enough to think too deeply about and make up theories.
edit on 12-11-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I can't view the video because I'm not from United States. What a joke, isn't the internet meant to be free for all?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I can't view the video because I'm not from United States. What a joke, isn't the internet meant to be free for all?

It's a bunch of kids in Halloween costumes, that's all you need to know haha.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Honestly, your opinion does not seem far fetch at all. Hollywood does give warnings.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

What's hollywood got to do with Family Guy..?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

zombies are the most boring genre and it only exists for gore fans? wrong.
granted alot of zombie fans just like it for the gore, and thats why bull# movies like "dead snow" exist.

the zombie genre exists for its slant against society, zombies in a mall ....get it? its not about OoOOo that zombie just ripped some guys arm off...no its about the degradation of society and how people cope with the loss of everyone around them, how the people survive, how there hopes and dreams fall and the only thing keeping them alive is their humanity. the things people would have to deal with, the breaking point where man shows his true "colours".

take the movie "the road", take out the cannibals and throw in zombies and it would be the exact same movie. just because you watched a bad 80's B class zombie movie doesnt mean all zombie movies are about gore and "brains...."

people piss me off sometimes. they talk # about things they have no idea about. read some GOOD zombie books and you'll realize its less about gore and more about the people in a situation they cant win.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Yeah man exactly. I love zombie films because of how political they are.

It's funny how many people don't realise the message in them.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I watched that episode, I did not see any zombies, maybe there was one somewhere in the background lol.

I think you should base your theories on something more solid.........
I can see the message that you could get from it, but you could also get many other perspectives from that clip, it's simply not solid enough to think too deeply about and make up theories.

it's what he SAYS...... listen to what stewie says while he's shooting the sniper rifle from his window....
dies ZOMBIES!!! keeps saying zombies... and vampires are attacking!!!

help us superman save us!!!

this is christian pagan masonic interweaving prophecy..... through the druidic wand of wood of the holly tree.

there will be a zombie biological epidemic on the 28th of oct. 2011.....

on halloween.

christ will save us from this...

christ is PLURAL.. meaning an evolutionary ascention from 2 strand DNA to 12 strand DNA.... bringing us people that resemble superman...

hence the combination of superman in the scenario...

i'm putting this out there.. planting seeds... so thatwhen it does happen .. you'll recognize.

the goal of fremasonry is the illuminated individual.. the godhood of the individual manifested in biological form....

michal jackson prophecizes this in his "thriller" zombie warning...
and his "lightman" from "this is it"...

MICHAEL JACKSON will be the MICHAEL of the book of revelatoin that the 144,000 follow to victory...

he is the prince that will lead the world to salvation.. liiiiiterally.. biologically .. he will endure metamorphosis.. and endire the crucifictoin and persecution of the evils of this world...

he will be ressurrected and lead his army FROM THE MOON to victory.. for he is the MOON WALKER.

you..

you just can't see it can you...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

this is christian pagan masonic interweaving prophecy..... through the druidic wand of wood of the holly tree.
christ is PLURAL.. meaning an evolutionary ascention from 2 strand DNA to 12 strand DNA...

Do you even read your posts after writing them?
No offence, but they're all over the place. A christian pagan masonic phophecy? Through the druidic wand of wood of the holy tree? What?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes I can't see it, but I can hear it, your right I didn't hear him say zombies, now rewatching I hear it. He only said it once by the way.

I still think you need to chill with the theories, don't get too deep into it, you sound really crazy, no offence.

OK why do you think it will happen in 2011? Why not 2050 or 2189 etc?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

christ is PLURAL.. meaning an evolutionary ascention from 2 strand DNA to 12 strand DNA...

Do you even read your posts after writing them?
No offence, but they're all over the place. A christian pagan masonic phophecy? Through the druidic wand of wood of the holy tree? What?

i understand that i sound crazy to you... and that's alright.. i can deal with that.

iy really doesn't bother me that you think that.

when certain people have certain amounts of info.. many things sound crazy to them... untill they encounter OTHER amounts of info...

druidic wand of wood of the HOLLY TREE...

druids used the wood of the Holly tree to practice their rites...

thus was named "HOLLYWOOD" as the brainwashing.. mass-media... indoctrinating central area of the world...

read up on your ATS before judging others "crazyay".... foo!

-

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I never mentioned the word crazy and I never insinuated that you were crazy..

Anyway, as I said before, what's hollywood got to do with Family Guy?

Also, Hollywood has nothing to do with a holy wood or the Druids..

Hollywood got its name in 1887 thanks to Daeida Wilcox, whose husband Harvey, of Kansas, owned the land. Hollywood was the name of the summer home of a woman Mrs. Wilcox had sat beside on a train, and she liked the sound of it

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Yes I can't see it, but I can hear it, your right I didn't hear him say zombies, now rewatching I hear it. He only said it once by the way.

I still think you need to chill with the theories, don't get too deep into it, you sound really crazy, no offence.

OK why do you think it will happen in 2011? Why not 2050 or 2189 etc?

yeah .. well .. really think about what you think "crazy" means... before you go labeling others crazy...

why don't you go look at this link here before you start to judge bro...

catch up on a lil bit of zombie prophecy before you go calling others craaaayyyzaaaay...

link - www.abovetopsecret.com...

just.. you know... read up a bit.. do some homework... s is gonna go down...

-- be aware..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I never mentioned the word crazy and I never insinuated that you were crazy..

Anyway, as I said before, what's hollywood got to do with Family Guy?

Also, Hollywood has nothing to do with a holy wood or the Druids..

Hollywood got its name in 1887 thanks to Daeida Wilcox, whose husband Harvey, of Kansas, owned the land. Hollywood was the name of the summer home of a woman Mrs. Wilcox had sat beside on a train, and she liked the sound of it

bs.

insignificant.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

How is that insignificant? You said the name came from the druids, I told you it didn't and showed you proof, and you say it's insignificant.
I'm confused.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

i know it did.. you know it did.. and it doesn't even matter to expose it really when you think about it so stop discussing it...
i'm just caught in an inbetween of discussing the distinct characteristics... vs.. thinking it's just not appropriate and beyond worth of indulging the masses - type scenario...

nevermind.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Insulting zombie fans, not a great way to warm people up to your thread.

gore-geeks and bored out of their skulls entertainment addicts to feed off...

Not big on gore or else i would would spend time watching slasher films. Maybe I am bored, I do spend a lot of time here, entertainment addict. Hmmm, don't own a t.v. but I do read a lot of books (I spend more money on books than I do food) and I read the threads here which can be very entertaining, but I am a zombie fan who now fits into a nice little sterotype.Who would have thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I dont remember D4rk Kn1ght ever predicting a "Zombie Outbreak" if Im wrong please show me where? If Im right you are using his name purely for dramatic affect.

Respects

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
What about the rest of the world?
A lot of countries don't celebrate halloween, it's not going to help the outbreak.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join