It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Big Brother Episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I found something very curious the other night when I was watching Conspiracy Theory with Jessie Ventura that I thought I would show here for discussion. The Episode in question is:

www.youtube.com...

Big Brother.

The episode focuses on the Government spying on its people etc etc...

What peaked my curiosity is that this specific part of the episode has a Matthew ROTHSCHILD speaking out against big brother more importantly Infragard www.infragard.com... Matthew Rothschild is speaking as a "whistle blower" on the big brother subject in the interview.

and Yes this Matthew Rothschild is a real Rothschild
Face-book has him located in Madison Wisconsin
www.facebook.com...

Public Records shows a Matthew Rothschild in Madison Wisconsin associated with "Living Trust Rothschild"

www.publicrecords.com... - Rothschild
www.progressive.org...

also en.wikipedia.org...

This Matthew Rothschild is also the editor of this magazine www.progressive.org... and wrote this article 911review.com... ... child.html

What interests me is that Jesse Ventura had Rothschild on a "conspiracy" based TV show as a whistle blower yet Rothschild apparently thinks conspiracies are for wackos...per his 9-11 article...

It just seems super Fishy to me...

edit on 11-11-2010 by Sly1one because: link

edit on 11-11-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by Sly1one because: broken links

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And you know what else seems fishy? Is that Jesse is teaming up with Alex Jones more often (a former senate running mate), also never really reveals anything at all. Never finds real truths...and is highly animated in the sense where its a total made for TV ratings kind of show.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

In his latest episode on Wall street, He sits down to talk to actual BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB members (or so we are lead to believe), and basically lets them control him, the questions and answers seemed staged the whole way through. I am personally getting the feeling that this (the series) was all strung together to debunk the conspiracies as just pure lunacy, and to make money off of something Alex Jones has been doing for a while.

His last episode entitled: The Great Lakes, has been pulled from the air, due to possible law suits from Nestle International. As Jesse tries to expose them as the nasty ass company they are. If it was a true hard hitting expose the shows producers would have let it air. But who can stand up against a massive giant such as nestle?

Please watch this following video...basically what THE GREAT LAKES episode was going to rip off before scare of a lawsuit showed up.

TAPPED: an amazing documentary that will leave you stunned beyond belief!
DO you think your bottled water is safer than Tap water? THINK AGAIN!
95% of all bottled water which comes from, YOU GUESSED IT.....NESTLE....is not even REGULATED AT ALL WHATSOEVER!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

The Plum Island episode was interesting and the best so far. I ordered Lab 257 a whisleblower book about Plum Island and the preface was SHOCKING, related materials to 9/11s rogue saudi Bin Laden and a Pakistani Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood. Definately a must read !

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You know what I find interesting is that, I personally am starting to believe that the Conspiracy was first started to make humanity actually believe in what the government actually really needs us to believe in....sounds weird right? but not when you think about it. Classic Bait and Switch Tactic. But on Humanity.

We get used to hearing all the time about,plots, time lines, conspiracies, alien interventions and predictions. With none of them coming to light, ever. We keep wishing and hoping that something will go wrong,something will happen that will set us "free",something that will change the world for the better, but it just leaves us sitting on the edge of our seats, with our eyes bugged out and our nails bitten down to the skin, time and time again. Until one day we wake up, give up, and start to follow suit.

I know I have lost a great many friends from fun nights of drinking, poker and conspiracy talks. talks that never proved one single thing, except for some people and web sites cashing in on mega bucks and mega ads. Nothing more.
They loose interest, hope and leave everything else to chance. meaning they go back to the "normal world". I am almost at that point. especially after watching all the mumbo jumbo that went on during november 6 2010 all due to a freaking SIMPSONS episode? I mean come on.

In a nutshell, maybe conspiracy theories were created to cause a false hope and keep us in a permanent state of fear, a fear that leads us to believe that we can make a difference, when we actually cannot, will not and won't ever get the chance too. I tend to think of us at times as lil red riding hood who was lured into the forest with candy from the Big Bad Wolf.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
You know what I find interesting is that, I personally am starting to believe that the Conspiracy was first started to make humanity actually believe in what the government actually really needs us to believe in....sounds weird right? but not when you think about it. Classic Bait and Switch Tactic. But on Humanity.

We get used to hearing all the time about,plots, time lines, conspiracies, alien interventions and predictions. With none of them coming to light, ever. We keep wishing and hoping that something will go wrong,something will happen that will set us "free",something that will change the world for the better, but it just leaves us sitting on the edge of our seats, with our eyes bugged out and our nails bitten down to the skin, time and time again. Until one day we wake up, give up, and start to follow suit.

I know I have lost a great many friends from fun nights of drinking, poker and conspiracy talks. talks that never proved one single thing, except for some people and web sites cashing in on mega bucks and mega ads. Nothing more.
They loose interest, hope and leave everything else to chance. meaning they go back to the "normal world". I am almost at that point. especially after watching all the mumbo jumbo that went on during november 6 2010 all due to a freaking SIMPSONS episode? I mean come on.

In a nutshell, maybe conspiracy theories were created to cause a false hope and keep us in a permanent state of fear, a fear that leads us to believe that we can make a difference, when we actually cannot, will not and won't ever get the chance too. I tend to think of us at times as lil red riding hood who was lured into the forest with candy from the Big Bad Wolf.

I've thought about this as well mainly because it seems "conspiracy" related ideas/issues/concepts are getting more and more TV time. Jesse Ventura's show conspiracy theory, History Channel's Ancient Aliens and UFO Hunter series, The Event, etc.

I do not trust anything I see on TV, its a very calculated BUSINESS that is owned and ran by some very "iffy" people.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Your link is weird

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by myster0

Thanks, don't know why but my OP link isn't working...

new topics

top topics

join