It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MONDAY Nov 15th begins a TIMEWAVE ZERO falloff!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hey prevenge!

Thanks for the heads up on this, not good news. Better prepare to hunker down, but is this global or localized?

it's so localized that it ONLY affects ME.

that's right ..the timewave zero enigma is so localized.. that it only effects YOURS TRULY...

even as I walk amidst the unsuspecting masses.... the falloff is pertained unto I alone.

so...

no worries.

just beware of the fair chance of miscellaneous debris of fallout from my overrated ego explosion...

edit on 11/12/2010 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Nothing will happen
2nd line

whoa really? well i guess we can all sleep better now knowing that u have sed that ..i mean if u say it ..it must be true right?

thumbs down for the least informative and least required post in this thread.

well done

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Interestingly, the graph that the web bot drew are identical to the Timewave graph for this time

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Ok that's kinda scary.

Timewave is about novelty right? High graphs mean new ideas and prosperity correct? So the dropoff would be something similar to the world economy crashing with the dollar?

What does a low dip on webbot mean?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence
reply to post by coyotepoet

Ok that's kinda scary.

Timewave is about novelty right? High graphs mean new ideas and prosperity correct? So the dropoff would be something similar to the world economy crashing with the dollar?

What does a low dip on webbot mean?

No, you got it wrong. The picks reflects stability, while the dips reflects novelty. Therefore, TWZ suggest we are going to enter a BIG novelty period. There are no meanings relating specifically to something like "prosperity" ( both prosperity and poverty may been novel or the normal state of things)

A dollar crash may be that novelty. But who knows?

The dip in the webbot graph shows an "emotion release period". So we must understand that some BIG event this weekend will cause shock so big that will requiere about 2 months to get assimilated by people.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting post. I don't know a ton about the TimeWave Zero subject but it certainly seems fascinating.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Interestingly, the graph that the web bot drew are identical to the Timewave graph for this time

Indeed.. so if they're wrong AGAIN, we can live happily ever after

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You guys that are talking about the "MS-DOS" aspect and the funky graph have really never heard of this thing?

It is extremely well researched and there are some experts. It also matches up nicely for the last 26,000 years or so!

The only problem with it that I see, is that they took their "seed" date to be December 21, 2012 and worked backwards. BUT, even so, they still got some impressive matchups! There are 3 different methods of using the software, and there is a combined method. If you only stick to the "predictions" where all 3 coincide, then you have something pretty significant to work with.

HERE the massive thread with the details. 428 Flags, 2329 replies says a lot!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

That was classic, yeah I know you were serious but just the same I will watch for the falling debris...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Then that means the internet will go down on the 14th.

Hope you can use a card catalog or know the dewy decimal system.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

I am Thinking the same as you... Like CitizeNum said ... The biggest Selloff was Internet Related...

the 4 biggest sell-off of shares were IT/Internet related.....
microsoft,
google,
amazon,
oracle.

Then all that talk about a Cyber Attack..... and The Webbots.....Talk about the possibility of us losing the Internet.... Sounds like it is Fixing to Happen....

That is a Huge Sign people... IMO .....

I guess that would keep us from being able to Communicate.... and Keep up with what is Really going on....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Nothing will happen
2nd line

I concur.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
When nothing happens after the 15th,can we all make a pledge to STOP all prediction threads?
Thats the challenge I purpose to all of you.

I understand the 2012 hysteria isnt going anywhere any time soon,but beyond focusing on that date,can all these predictions just STOP!

And after 2012,can this forum just please go away.
It peeks curriosity,but also produces fear mongering.

Making these predictions,does more harm than good.
99.9% NEVER happen.

So I,like the rest will watch and see what comes to pass on the 15th,beyond that,how bout we put an end to this mess.

And await 2012.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Oh! My God. I am really scared !!! Meltdown... !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Propably another date that will come to pass,BUT my dream today suggested that sth is going to happen to Arizona,Ohio and Texas.Don't know if it's good or bad or when it is going to happen or if it happen at all.

The whole dream was irrelevant but moments before i wake up it was this man's voice that told me "keep an eye on Texas, Arizona and Ohio" and then i woke up.Just this.

There,i said it.You can make fun of me now....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When instinct meets up with logic, I think it's time to believe.
Whether you believe in the spiritual, the scientific, the instinctual, or the observed, you can't deny, it is a time for change. Our systems, in all realms are not sustainable. Not in food, not in morality, not in space, nor in knowledge.
I for one believe in the power of stories told before, I think anyone who's gone to high school or lived in a group of people knows, when something gets passed around enough, there's actually some truth to it. Lies die off, the truth always lives. We are in a state of change, and my instinct says we haven't much time to sway the outcome.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra

The dip in the webbot graph shows an "emotion release period". So we must understand that some BIG event this weekend will cause shock so big that will requiere about 2 months to get assimilated by people.

Something tells me that the TSA backlash may be the Nov 14th event. The backlash may very well spread larger than the TSA but to all intrusive Govt policies that strip us of our rights.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join