It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actors recent sighting of UFO, WIth nice description of event.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Background actors of show chuck explain what they saw. Nice description. Him being an actor will downplay his story to some, but meh, with all the things happening you got to take this atleast a little seriouse

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-11-2010 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well he sure seemed darned convinced! Always the same tho'....no camera about the place.
Hopefully we will hear more from other witnesses in the coming days.
Sounds very interesting!

ETA: This was only 1 1/2 hrs ago so LA 'ers, keep your eyes to the heavens!
edit on 11-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
to bad there no cams on the filmset :S

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I`d hate to think he was acting.
What a brilliant account. Really convincing.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Great video, Thanks for posting!
Nice account of the sighting, very believable, too.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Anyone who has seen them knows what they saw. You can't go back on direct experience. The first time I saw them, I was scared #less. The second time was both curious and awe-inspiring. Third time was kinda like "o hai!". lol When I see them again, I'll invite them in for coffee, or tea, depending on their preference.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hope somebody comes up with some video....be nice.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well if ever a person sounded both genuine and buzzing it was that bloke.

I totally believe him, actor or not, he just sounded buzzed to hell, even to the point where he stumbles his words with excitement. I don't know what he saw but I wish I'd seen it too.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Interesting account of the sightings. But as another member pointed out, isn't it kind of odd that this man and the other witnesses are at a place with high-quality cameras around (and people to operate them), but he doesn't say anything like "and one of our camera operators got some video"?

I really find that rather odd. I mean, the first thing I'd do after the objects disappeared -- okay, maybe the second thing
-- would be to go over to the camera crew and ask them if they "got it" on camera.

What if this is just a guy trying to get a little more exposure, in the hope of landing a few more minor roles by showing his acting skills? Not saying that's likely but we can't exclude it as a possibility.

Mike

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Well there could be many reasons that it was not filmed,

The camera crew was busy shooting another scene , I am sure no one wants to yell over at the director about a ufo while they are filming., ya that would go well...hehe

Also if it was just these guys off on their own in that court yard they were likely trying to figure out what they were looking at and since the siteing was not a long period of time it was over before they went to tell anyone else , I mean If it was me at that moment I would have my eyes fixed to the objects and not really thinking about runing around telling others that are not in my general area.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

I see your points... But I'd be making a fair ruckus if I saw something that weird... And as for disturbing the crews filming a scene, they can always do a retake... After all, imagine what sort $$ they (or their agents) could get from one of the big networks for high-quality footage.

However, to keep this in balance, your own arguments are just as valid as those I've put forward. The fact is, we are not that guy or his colleagues, so how we'd react means little. And (like you said) we don't know all the circumstances. For example, it's also possible that the camera crews were off on a break, or alternatively, the grips were still setting everything up and so (quite possibly) none of the pro-standard cameras were even out of their boxes at the time.

But wouldn't it be annoying, though? You see the most amazing UFOs of your whole life, while you're on an acting job that's going to be filmed, and nobody has a darned camera handy!

It's so crazy that it's kind of believable, actually.

Mike

edit on 12/11/10 by JustMike because: Grammatical correction.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is BS just some guy over acting trying to get some attention. Probably sick of playing 'inmate #12'.
I find it funny that people are happy to say this aspiring actor gives a believable account.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

If you were ever on a movie or tv show set while they are filming I dont think you would be jumping up and down making a lot of noise, but hey that just my take on it......I have been and when they are filming you sure as heck dont want to be the bloke who is making a bunch of load noises /distractions etc ......you would get tossed quite quickly.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Also if these guys were doing a perticlar thing in the take , ie staying in one spot/ area and was beening filmed at that moment then they wouldnt be running around to trying to get others attention.

I am not saying I belive it as I was not there and no one else in this thread was I am thinking ,but it does sound belivable , I mean why go on about it , film it and make yourself look silly unless you really did see something like that . If it was me and I wanted to hoax this I would have done it away from my place of employment , I wouldnt be blabing about the show I was working on either , unless I really was excited about what I saw.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

I already said (in my last post) that your own points are equally valid.
I was just giving a personal opinion, that's all.

Anyway, as other sightings in the area would help to validate this case, I've just checked MUFON and there were three sightings reported from CA on 11/11, including this sighting of a triangular object. The time of day doesn't match with the witness in the OP video but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Here's the link to the MUFON latest list of sighting reports.

Mike

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Him being a entertainer people will blindly think they are real just because navy folks or someone in military said they saw ufo's... Nothing has been any more credible from them telling me they saw a UFO then one of you guys.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Got to love it when a non-believer sees one for the first time. Sounds like a very believable story to me. Seems he seen what I`m betting is the triangle craft I think we have and they are chasing off the real UFO`s.

Be interesting hearing Air Traffic control changing the Jet liners flight paths for this event.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The poor guys are merely bit part actors in a scene, as you can see they are also in costume so as you would not see an inmate with a camera its pretty sensible that a person portraying one would not have one in the few pockets the costume has.

As for disturbing the film crew?

That bloke wants to keep working, some bit part actor would have his balls handed to him on a plate for breaking into a scene.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus

This is BS just some guy over acting trying to get some attention. Probably sick of playing 'inmate #12'. I find it funny that people are happy to say this aspiring actor gives a believable account

Of course that is just your speculation but put it this way imagine you had just witneseed something like these guys did and where totally in awe about it and then someone latter says to you or you over heard someone say what you said above.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: in awe

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I have to admit that this is more convincing than some of the videos that have been posted.....nice find

top topics

<<   2 >>

join