It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This site is so hard to use and navigate around!! Is anyone else finding it hard? Looking for some interesting conversations too, hit me up!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Try the " new topics" button...and jump in

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi, Welcome to ATS. Word of advice! Please don't spam the boards to gain 20 posts, especially with one liners and most especially not the Quake watch board!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Urgency01

hey welcome to the sight. Also yes this sight was hard for me to navigate on when I first became a member but I got use to it. Then I had to get use to it again when it was recently changed. If you can't figure something out to go tools then the complaints and suggestions tab and ask a forum moderater to help you out. Best of luck to you!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urgency01
This site is so hard to use and navigate around!! Is anyone else finding it hard?

Once a Mod gets wind of the massive barrage of one liners you just spammed to the boards, you may find navigating the site even harder.

Might I suggest reading the Terms and Conditions? It might keep you from getting banned before you even get your feet wet.

also...
Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yes it is overwhelming. Now I am worried because in the introduction forum I used alot of one liners. Being new is always difficult and it is hard not to feel dumb. I do enjoy following some of the threads and many of the members are really funny. "coughs" I am not one of them. Think about 4,000 people commenting on any given topic and it gives one a feel for things, lol Hang in there with me, I am new too and also from Missouri! We mules are stubborn, so I expect to see you out there

top topics

join