It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See any fireballs lately? Annual Leonid Meter Shower peaks this year Nov. 10 to Nov. 21st.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've noticed a number of posts regarding unexplained "fireballs" the last couple of days, so I thought I'd remind everbody that it's Leonid Meteor Shower time.

en.wikipedia.org...

***end transmission***
edit on 11/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I saw one at 1:40 AM on the 7th.. Lit up the area brighter than a full moon.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

A lot of people have been freaking out over some of this stuff. Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Saw one 2 nights ago very brief and very fiery. Big storm tonight so visibilty limited but definitely worth looking if the skies clear up.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2010 by Thoriumisbest because: repeated post

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thx for this posts ! Was unaware or the metior shower and it explains the fantastic showing i saw last night.

I was outside about 7pm having a crafty cig! and i saw the most amazing shooting star! I often gaze up on a night when clear enough in hope of seeing shooting stars and last night i was not disapointed, this one seemed to burn right accross the sky leaving a trail behind and unlike other shooting stars i never saw it burn out but actually dissapear behind the house ! was awe inspiring and prompted me to get the camera out in hope of seeing another! to no avail. No luck tonight mind torrential rain and 80mph gusts

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
bump for evening readers who are sure to freak out when they see fireballs in the sky

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Many reports of Fireballs on the West Coast, as far up as Alaska.

Did anybody see these strange Northern Lights?

scarletwhore.com...

top topics

join