It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
OK, first I would like to say that although I don't really pay much attention to Alex Jones I am subscribed to his Youtube channel and if something catches my eye I will check it out.

Alex claims that the newest episode of 'Conspiracy Theory' with Jesse Ventura has blown the lid on FEMA camps.
I have found that some of the episodes of this show have been rather poor but I like the subjects it raises so I would say it is definitely worth checking out.

The show airs on Friday 12th(tomorrow) on TruTV in the USA. Unfortunately I live in the UK so won't be able to see the premier of this but I would appreciate it if any American members who watch this, could give me some feedback on how good it is and if it really has revealed any new groundbreaking evidence on the suspected FEMA camps.

Here is Alex's announcement...

Thanks in advance

edit on 11-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
OK, first I would like to say that although I don't really pay much attention to Alex Jones

Very sensible - however, how about backing up your claim in the title that FEMA camps have been confirmed

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

That's the title of the video dude.

OK, I edited it. Is that better?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hey, i refuse to listen to Alex Jones.
Lets just say if he was a book to read, the title wouldn't interest me.

If you have other sorces (like this TV show) please edit your first post with it

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I would love to but it hasn't aired yet...

Hopefully after it has aired, I will be able to post a google video of it. Until then, this is just to alert people of the episode. Hopefully we can see whether this is groundbreaking or just a load of tosh.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

it is not a claim, it is a question.

a question because the program that claims to of blown the lid has not been aired yet, there for it is still in question, not confirmed.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by dereks

it is not a claim, it is a question.

a question because the program that claims to of blown the lid has not been aired yet, there for it is still in question, not confirmed.

To be fair, I added the question mark after his post. Thanks for sticking up for me though

ETA: I am glad you see the point of my post

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well, the mentallity of Ventura is. . .odd. I mean, I know he tries, but just "Ghost Hunters", his show is edited to make things appear more interesting than it may actually be. Like the HAARP episode, he seemed to automatically get angry when the idea of being confronted by some sort of security. He's not helping much of the society that believes in UFOs with his cavalier attitude.

Back on topic. I don't know what he's going to "expose", but I might try to catch it. I won't go out of my way to see it air, but I might find it later on the net somewhere. I have to admit, though, I thought it wouldn't be until Spring before FEMA camps would make another current presence on ATS.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Yeah I saw the HAARP episode too.

It was crap.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well your safe in Michigan we check out all the "camps" and the closest one was a training facility in Grayling for the National Guard.But with the budget cuts we have LOTS of empty prisons but they were not on the list. But the closed prisons there's only room for less than 1% of the population

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I don't know about you, but I really dig "Conspiracy Theory" with Jesse Ventura! That's why we're all here isn't it we just love Conspiracy theory! Why are THEY allowing him to do this thought? Are THEY just that arrogant? Completely incompetent? Maybe they have to let us in on some of the secrets as part of the BIG Game? Maybe the 4th dimensional reptilian aliens want us to loose confidence in human leadership so they can just walk in as our saviours and just take over?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I think he manages to make it all seem a tad ludicrous at the same time as promoting it.

Let's see what this FEMA camp episode has to offer, is it really as sensational as what Alex Jones implies?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw a little humour in here, keep things in perspective...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

What was supposed to be humorous about that stupid hit-piece on Ventura?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso

I found it funny, I don't take it too seriously.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do we have any conclusive evidence on this?

new topics

top topics

join