It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay folks, something that happened this past spring was REAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Okay, I am sorry, because it seems as though possibly others are following this... I'm not though.

What happened in the Spring? Was it that Provost thing? What is that? Why is it relevant? What is the significance of this thread?

I really feel like, if the OP is trying to tell me something important, that I should just get it told to me straight out instead of playing guessing games. I am not very good at playing guessing games.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

I was watching the Lawrence O'Donnell last night and he was talking about the school lunches in Pennsylvania. He said if the state provides the school and all that then they should have the right to tell you what you can eat in the school.

At that time I was just thinking, "He didn't just say that did he?" I began to think about what people on ATS say about government and then he went on saying it is government's place to make people have healthy food and to educate the parents about nutrition. Once again I stopped and was thinking, "Holy crap he didn't just say that did he!?"

He is an openly Social Democrat, one of only a few open ones in America, and he is on television saying that government restricting food is a good thing! I do not find that okay at all. If I am want to eat a burger with 6,500 calories I have that right, if I want to do any stupid thing with my body it is MY BODY not the government's. I use to like Lawrence but now he has shown his true colors.

He might be a smart guy but he is all about the Nanny state seizing control over everything.

- Sorry, not trying to derail your thread I just had to put that out there -

Anyways I do watch Chris Matthews I think he is a lot better now that he has stopped drewling over Obama. I will admit my favorite on MSNBC is Ed Schultz though. I just don't understand why all of a sudden no one is talking about Obama. I mean if you turn on MSNBC there is hardly any mention of Obama outside of Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz and I don't hear about him anywhere else.

Has his popularity finally died and people are seeing the man behind the mask? I just don't know what's going on.

Happened to stop on Raechel Maddow last night she also chose to run with the pennsylvania school food story: Of course she used it as an opportunity to bash Sarah Palin who showed up fora speaking engagement in a school with a bag (? box?) of chocolate chip cookies and asked the same question about "governments place"
but she's stupid; counter progressive and by extension evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why wait a week or two to tell us the rest?

I, like others want to know what's up, but why tease us?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OKAY, I have a theory. Hehehehe. It may be just a theory, but I am not wrong on many things.

Yes, I said a week or two, it could be even longer.

I cannot give facts, I cannot give absolutes.

Here is my theory folks. The government and the media is purposefully sending us toward the conservative situation.

I will give more info after a few comments. This is only my theory, I have actually had it now for over 6 months, thinking that it was all planned. Just look into the facts and the flow of info. I am only a theorist, but so far I am batting .800.
edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Here is my theory folks. The government and the media is purposefully sending us toward the conservative situation.

I will give more info after a few comments. This is only my theory, I have actually had it now for over 6 months, thinking that it was all planned. Just look into the facts and the flow of info. I am only a theorist, but so far I am batting .800.

WOW!

I actually think the same thing - I have thought the same thing since summer time...

I think it is much easier to get things done when the conservatives have the sense that they are in office and in control. Cold blooded gangster lot - The post game with Bush - disowned him, his agenda and deny there was ever an association. No offense Foam, but conservatives are very loyal and protective when there is an imperative i.e keep power - Conservatives endure A LOT when it is perpetrated by fellow conservatives -
this could explain the "X,Y,Z conservative presidents were liberal" after the fact -

I am not sure what the plan is - but it seems clear to me -

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I will give more info after a few comments. This is only my theory

Oooookay? Are you saying that the media wants people to be conservative? That the media is bashing conservatives? I'm not understanding your language. And why can you not give more info...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

OKAY, I have a theory. Hehehehe. It may be just a theory, but I am not wrong on many things.

Yes, I said a week or two, it could be even longer.

I cannot give facts, I cannot give absolutes.

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now, and the most likely conclusion I keep coming to is they are trying to push public resentment against the government so greatly that it sparks a violent conflict, perhaps even another civil war.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hehehehehehehehe.

Alright, many folks would ask me WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I could care less. Anyway, I am seeing purposeful and problematic things in the media.

I am glad at least one deviant leftist has seen the same thing. Damn deviats. Hehehehehghe.

Anyway, I think we are being led. I do not know what it is toward, but WE SHALL SEE.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Yes, I have had that thought also.

Glad that folks in the Conservative movement are not like the zealots on the left.

Funny how I have seen people say why is it that the people in the US do not revolt or riot like the folks in other arenas. I always state that a true revolt or revolution is not a small endeavor, it is the end not the beginning. If all else fails, then that is the route.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

Well, it is a relative situation. I am a voracious reader. I can read about 100 pages in a standard novel in about 5 minutes. I have been reading novels since I was 7. I have self taught myself to be able to speed comprehend the written word. It is not like photographic memory, it is more like being able to feel the mood of the author.

If there was a movement back in the day, 1773 for example, there would be those that said that there is a nip in the air.

There is a tempest in the air!

ALL TIME LOW!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Yeah, they are framing the last things done in this Congress as what the conservatives want, even thought it has NOTHING to do with what true Conservatism is!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

I am just an observer.

I am HOPING that I do not have to become a participant.

BUT, I am looking forward to THAT!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Actually you are RIGHT. Not really RIGHT but extenibly so.

There are no REAL conservative left!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Of course there is a connection.

The idiots have realized they have been HAD!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

You HAVE to ADMIT there is SOMETHING going on though!?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join