It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 2: A powerful dream I had 2 years ago regarding 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I created an earlier thread about some experiences I have had with dreams that have come true throughout my life. In August 2008 I had a dream about future events. This dream was so powerful and seemed so real that it basically put me on a quest for knowledge about anything having to do with apocalyptic times. I started reading more about the Mayan calendar, Alien gods, the Annunaki, Nephlim, reptilian bloodlines, studying the book of revelations, etc. Visiting sites like this one and many others. Listening to the theories of David Icke, Sitchin, etc.

I was on travel with my friends and I had a dream...Like a lot of my dreams I will have a voice tell me something. It may be the start of my dream or it may be the last thing I hear before I wake up. In this case there was darkness everywhere. I asked what year it was. I heard a voice say 2011. Then it was like as if I was being shown clips of what was to be. Darkness filled the earth. Is was as if there was no sun but we still had electricity. I remember walking into a store and seeing tv screens that were playing in 3d. I remember there were prostitutes selling themselves for $10 outside of gas stations. Almost as if there was no money and people were doing anything for it.

Another clip I remember...

I don't know exactly where I was. I remember seeing a helicopter flying and then I saw a soldier on the ground with an anti-aircraft missile launcher. He shot up at the helicopter.

This part has stuck with me...

Then I looked up into pitch black sky and I saw what looked like a shooting star but it was falling to earth. I saw this star transform into a figure of a being of some type then fall to earth. Then I saw it walk up and it was standing there. It was almost as if I had a view of it from the ground below because it I was looking up at him. It had a tall, masculine body. It had the face of a man but looked like it was part machine. Almost exactly like the terminator robots. But the face was very human looking and the eyes looked like they were glowing. The facial profile was perfect. It had long hair. Like a woman's hair but the hair looked like a doll's hair or something. It was holding some kind of metal spear or staff. I can't stress enough how human this thing looked but with robotic features. The eyes looked very lifeless though. All I can remember is it was turning its body as if it was going attack and everyone starting running and screaming and then I woke up.

I can't get this image out of my mind of what this thing was that fell to earth. I distinctly remember it looking like a shooting star or falling star then it transformed into this being.

Now you have to remember this was around August 2008. A few days after my trip with this dream stuck in my head. I was flipping around AM radio I came across a biblical station talking about how the bible says god will come back in 2011. That freaked me out.

I think around mid 2009 I started hearing about 3d television sets. That freaked me out. Now look how popular they are now.

I am still open to any theory and open to what anyone might have to say about this dream. After all my digging I came across a bible scripture in Revelations that probably describes what I saw from my dream the best.

The Fifth Trumpet—the Bottomless Pit

1 Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him. 2 He opened the bottomless pit, and smoke went up out of the pit, like the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke came locusts upon the earth, and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were told not to hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not permitted to kill anyone, but to torment for five months; and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man. 6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

7 The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads appeared to be crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle. 10 They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months. 11 They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.

Any comments would be appreciated. I have only told a few people about this dream but a friend of mine said I should post something online and hear what others have to say. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have to ask.....Did you have this dream before or after you found this passage in the Bible?
I'm not doubting you at all because I have had several premonition dreams myself. One being, what I believe to be a sign of the end involving a massive Aurora Borealis, Holographic 3D symbols floating down from the sky and the roads jammed and backed up with people trying to evacuate. The dream ended with an overwhelming feeling of pure unconditional love that I have never felt before!!!! I'm very interested in your dreams you have had. Maybe you could share some more that have come true!!!
My other dreams that have come true were mostly personal things but I did have someone talk to me and tell me a warning about my mom and it happened 2 days later. The other one was 3 months before the VT shooting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I dont think he claiming this is going to come true. and anyway I enjoyed parts 1 and 2 and am lookin forward to the next one, if you dont like threads about dreams then dont read them. No need to be rude mate

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm not trying to predict anything. I'm not trying to ruin this site. I thought this was a forum to share dreams like this. I just need an outlet to talk about this stuff. Isn't what this is? What are you here for? I don't understand. Maybe I am in the wrong place.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrich14

I found your dream to be fascinating and immediately reminded me of the scriptures you have quoted. Perhaps you should keep reading them. Perhaps you are being called to receive your salvation. U2U me if you want.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Why even waste your time commenting on this thread if you are not going to say anything productive. If you don't like what the OP is relaying...Then KEEP MOVING!!!!! I think the OP is just relaying information about a dream and would like incite from others. That's why there is section on here for dreams and predictions.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I had this dream before I read the biblical passage. I never had a dream effect me so much where I felt an overpowering urge to figure out what it means. I went to church as a young child but I haven't been to church in probably 20 years. I became obsessed with trying to figure out what my dream meant. I started with everything else but the bible at first than I came upon that passage later.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

By the way, this thread is in the "Dreams and Prediction" forum. If you do not want to read about this kind of topic, you're free to go on another forum...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Im not going to read your post, because it will be a waste of time.

JUST STOP ALREADY!!!! People like you are ruining this site.

You had a dream, big f'n deal. Its not going to come true, its not going to come to fruition, stop "predicting" ANYTHING, based on a dream.

hey if you dont like it bubba, the doors at the top of the page. s&f op

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wow...now that makes this that much more interesting!!!! My dream also felt very powerful to me. I know what you mean about the feeling of needing to search and find out as much as you can about it. That's the same thing that I did. I still keep my eyes open for anyone else that may have had a similiar experience in a dream. For the last several years I feel that I have this need and thirst for as much knowledge I can get, especially things that have never made sense. I feel that their is so much more out there and I just have to know it!!! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

It's nice to know that there are others that have shared the same experiences. When you start having dreams come true you start to take EVERYTHING as a sign. I think I have spent most of my adult life obsessed with trying to find answers while also not trying to make mistakes as well.

It's almost as if I have let myself become open to any and all possibilities. Thanks for sharing your dreams as well. I look forward to hearing more.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Certainly going to be some mind-blowing end times. Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

rickyrich14,
Don't let the scoffers bother you as many now are the same as you and they are vivid and will not leave you if it is from Above, it will stay in your mind for lots of years just as clear as today. It is predicted, read -

Ac 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Let them scoff and to post them is fine, I have to ignore a lot of stuff that is no interrest to me too and you do too.

It is a sign of the times, the end is close and few are seeing it.

Have peace.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You are in the right place for this kind of post, but there are some people out there who like to crash the party, with their negativity. I haven't had a dream that I know of, for quite a while, so when someone has a dream to share, I am glad to hear about it. Your dream almost seems like some kind of premonition, but it could have a totally different meaning all together. How did you feel when you woke up from it? Were you feeling more emotional than usual?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sounds like your describing Project Blue Beam.

Project Blue Beam

You noticed the 3d televisions which may have been a hint to Blue Beams holographic imaging. Then a being comes from the heavens and seems to be above you. Jesus isn't suppose to set foot on earth again is he? Seeing that he was robotic in nature your sub-conscience may be showing you that something will be wrong with this messiah...or you read about this before and dreamed about it.

I'm not claiming Project Blue Beam even exists. Your dream reminded me of the story.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc
Im not going to read your post, because it will be a waste of time.

JUST STOP ALREADY!!!! People like you are ruining this site.

You had a dream, big f'n deal. Its not going to come true, its not going to come to fruition, stop "predicting" ANYTHING, based on a dream.

I am saddened by your response to the creator of this thread. If you do not believe in this sort of thing, and you have no intention of reading the post because it is a waste of your time, it seems as if you have come to this thread to berate the tread-starter (using cloaked profanity no-less) simply because he/she is utilizing this forum for the very purpose it was intended for. This is, after all, the "Dreams and Predictions" Forum. I feel like you would be a lot happier if you participated in areas of ATS where you can enjoy the productive banter of civil debate. I feel like others in this thread who wish to debate according to the ATS rules would also feel happier for you as well. I know the Mods and Site Owner would agree. You must have missed the recent thread by Springer about this type of response you gave. They are really cracking down. Not on disagreeing, but on rude, condescending, unproductive disagreeing. I thought you'd want to know. I also think you owe the thread-starter an apology (but that is just my opinion-- I don't own the site.)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Looks like your going to be doing some research..So here are a couple of starting points..

"blue star kachina"

"Iron hand ain't no match for the iron rod"

Any ways..
What is religion throughput this world serving a God that feeds the rich while poor souls starve??
Or new age snake oil sellers, bending it to suit their own taste???
Only spin offs from truth so the greedy big babies can feed off the innocent, Immoral hypocrisy and childish fears weaving webs of deceit and towers of Gold.
Alas Created their own doom by claiming they had something they had not, they lack comprehension to understand let alone write anything remotely truthful.
Myth is about to meet Truth, what remains remains...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Wow. That is an amazing post. Thanks for sharing that. I really appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You want to post your dreams? No problem. There is a forum for it here ... member prophecies, dreams, etc. That's why it's here and it's fine.
That being said ... 'pitch black sky' ... that's how you put it. Are you 'up' on the Catholic prophecies about The Three Days of Darkness? You should read them. Interesting. Everything on the planet will go dark for 3 days. It'll be dark as ink ... no electricity ... no light from manmade or natural objects. Blackness. During that time, 'demons' will be let lose upon the earth. People hundreds of years ago would have seen aliens as demons ...

Google up Three Days of Darkness ... Catholic Prophecy .... ya' might find it interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join