It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Virginia UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll start off by saying No, I don't have pictures, video, or any evidence of this aside from my own experience...

I'm in the DC area, about15 miles west of the city, about 10 miles North of the Centreville UFO sighting.

I was outside tonight, about 9pm, about to sit down when something in the sky, just off the corner of my house caught my eye. It was a fairly large object, about the size the full moon appears in the sky. It seemed to be "cloaked", sort of like a shadow, definitely disc shaped but lighter colored than the sky around it. It seemed to "glide" across the sky, and out of site.

My first though was that it was a spotlight hitting the clouds above. I went with this for a few minutes, until i looked up again and realized I saw nothing but stars in the sky. There were no clouds, thus, nothing there for a spotlight to hit. Furthermore, if it were a spotlight, i should have seen it make another pass, unless I was lucky enough to catch it on it's last pass. I focused on the sky for 10 or so more minutes, but saw nothing.

Now, I'm not a paranoid person. I'm very skeptical about anything like this. But I definitely know what I saw, and it was no illusion.

In light of other recent local sightings and events, this is very curious.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

I hate to say it. If I was going to bore ATS to sleep with a story about UFO's, this would just about do it.
We like physical evidence, this just won't cut it.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DOcean

Thanx for taking the time to post the sighting. In the end it is often personal experience that sees a person change whatever they might have thought before.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

I would have thought what would bore ATS to death would be the hundreds of threads posted with "Real UFO Footage"...of birds...and planes...and other things, painfully obvious as to what they truly are, yet tens of douchebags like yourself flock to them, lauding the OP's footage, saying, "Wow. You've really got something there!", while denying any sort of reality from your creepy little anti-depressant induced, ultra-paranoid dream world.

Physical evidence? Are you serious? I don't think there is one shred of physical "evidence" on this whole damn message board.

Go play some WoW.

top topics

join