It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Noticing More People Around You Are 'Waking Up'?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Let me start of by stating the reason for this thread.

Today at school I was talking about Illuminati and the New World Order in English today. Me and my mate that are into conspiracies were talking about the music industry exposed videos, and the satanic messages in the songs, and the references to the word 'Rain Man'. We weren't meant to be talking, so the teacher said to me ' If it's important enough to talk about in class, it's important enough to be shared with the class.

So we said what we were talking about in class, and this started a huge class discussion. And I was surprised at the amount of information that my classmates knew about the Freemasons, NWO, Illuminati etc. It was like they've all done research about the same things I've done research about. Which kind of amazed me and gave me a good feeling to know that people are aware of what the government is doing.

After class, people started coming up to me and talking about what we've just discussed in class. Then the teacher of the class came up to me after I'd talked with my mates and said. "I'm glad that you've realized the truth, you've been enlightened". And then walked off.

The thing that's strange is that the he has memorized a lot of quotes from the bible, his home is self sufficient, and he looks a lot like Jesus.

Back to the point, have you noticed that people around you are becoming aware of the NWO, and the Illuminati?

I've found that a lot of people around me are becoming aware of what is happening. Is it just me?

Cheers
Brady
edit on 9-11-2010 by GetRadNZ because: pic

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yes, I have. Unfortunately, it's not enough. Your English teacher seems to be 'in the know' as most ATSers are now- maybe try talking with him outside of a school setting and discussing these ideas? It could be a great opportuniy for you to collaborate

PS: If you do, bring him to ATS. Fresh, open minds are always welcome here

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I completely agree. But sadly, the disinfo industry is in full production. A lot of it is disinfo and nonsense created to add to the confusing static, but quite a bit of it is as they say, "down to earth".

I dropped out of high school. I had 90-100% marks all the time, and my teachers and peers loved me. I just couldn't accept the fact that school was getting in the way of my education. 2 years later I am know only starting to put my knowledge to work, and it proves to be profitable. Just had to wait to turn 18, and i turned it about 2 weeks ago.

The world is waking up, finally. 2 years ago things that we talked about here were considered crazy, now its "did you know?".

Funny world we live in. If you weren't afraid of ridicule a few years ago, now you should be looked at with some more credibility.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes! I've noticed too - people I mention this too no longer look at me like I'm some paranoid weirdo. I've given several people at my work Alex Jones vids or recommended books by Daniel Estulin - and they've woken up! Many other people seem to know something is not right with the world, but really aren't ready to make that "leap" yet.

Word is getting out on MSM, too. I can't believe the Glenn Beck expose on the "Puppetmasters" - never in my wildest dreams did I think the NWO topic would be on a major network!

Thank God - maybe there's hope after all!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZodiakZero

Yeah, I'm planning on telling him tomorrow about the site. I think he'd be a welcome addition to the team.

reply to post by gandhi

Yeah I hate school, I'm just finishing 5th form/year 11. I've been concentrating on engineering and science at school because I find the other subjects are things that you don't need to know, that they just want you to learn to fill in space during the year. I also don't like people telling me what to do, so I get sent out of class a lot, what ever happened to freedom of speech?

I don't blame you for dropping out, I won't lie, school is hell.

reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Yeah, more and more people are seeming to get interested in these type of things. What we need now is a leader. Someone that will lead the pack against the NWO. People come up to me at school to talk about things that relate to Illuminati and the NWO. Some people I don't even know. Hopefully someone steps up to the mark soon. I'm not sure if you've seen the movie V for Vendetta?

Cheers
Brady

Cheers
Brady
edit on 9-11-2010 by GetRadNZ because: Reply

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
People are definately waking up.

How many people do you know who are "awake" and then go back to sleep?

Compare them with how many asleep people wake up.

It is only a matter of time before we are the majority, if we aren't already.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I'm glad people are agreeing with me.
It's good to see people aren't living blindly anymore. People are standing up for their rights.
Imagine how easy it would be to over run the government, it would take full participation from everyone to make it happen though. It's so simple, but there are some people that still believe everything they see/hear from the media.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I've seen this thread title before many times, or a variation. It only makes me happy to see it and read the contents.

The entire time I'm on ATS I hear about people who have friends who they have helped 'wake up'. Props to you.

My brother was a little iffy about all of these sorts of subjects (he's older. im 22 he's 24), until one time he finally listened to what I had to say (you have to pick the right topic for the right person).. but he was still sort of on the fence then. I get a phone call a week later and apparently he had been reading, he's ecstatic and going on and on about everything I told him and how it all makes sense to him now. You need to be in your own element to read up on 'conspiracy' topics to fully take it in, and to compare and contrast to your current beliefs.

My mother even had all these sorts of thoughts all the time (outside the box stuff), but she always kept quiet about it. It wasn't until she would hear me talking about it when I visited her, that she'd start to open up.

It's not only about spreading the word, but spreading the word to people close to you so they're more on the same page and it really brings you more together.

Great feeling innit?

edit on 9-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
No, not really. It sounds to me, that in your case, you were surrounded by people who were already "woken up" and the subject just has not come up until now.

Around here, I have not noticed any real change in people being awake or not... But then again, I have not asked.

So for what that is worth... Either way, I am glad you share what happened in class.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Hell yeah it's a good feeling. I remember first bringing up the subject to one of my mates. He asked me if I had been smoking anything earlier that day

Then I started explaining things, explaining what Illuminati was, how their related to the things we see and hear around us. I also gave him some links to some videos I thought would explain it a lot better then I could.

He came back the next day and was so excited, he started doing some research of his own and even started savings things to flash drives that he'd found out. It's kinda cool, I hope that one day someone will lead a revolution against the government and over power the fascist pricks who run this show

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

But that's the thing. You have to bring it up.
I didn't hear anyone talk about it until I brought it up, I think it was because they feared people would just ridicule them and laugh. But when you bring it up, they realize that they're not the only ones that look into it.

Try bringing it up, you'll be amazed.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

Yeah they're waking up...... but they are still hung-over from the party they dreamt they were attending.
They need a ciggarette, some coffee, a shower and some breakfast.
They gotta get dressed and brush their stinkin' teeth before they realise they put a bulls-eye on their back when they rolled out of bed.

In short, shee..... people are'nt so much "waking up" as being "drawn out".

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

and the references to the word 'Rain Man'

Well, maybe you should pay more attention in class.

"Rain Man" is two words not one.

Looking at conspiracy sites and finding information on the internet that is freely available to all is not research.

I am not sure what any of the young people of today plan on doing for employment when they grow up,but I am pretty sure a real education is required.

There is only a certain amount of "free" money that can be gotten from the government.

The only thing I have awaken too is the fact the present generation is one of the dumbest,ignorant group of people I have been around.

Believe what you want to.

The only reason you know about all those things is because somebody wants you to believe that stuff and are allowing it to be seen.

Let me ask a simple question.

What is the ONLY religion that has the status of a country?

If you want to do real research study the history of the world and that one religion and why things are the way they are today.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

...they also need some KFC.
Can you explain what you mean by their not waking up, their being drawn out?
I don't really get what your saying.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Good for you mate, great example.

Yes I have definitively found that more and more people are aware, and on many subjects.
Especially the practical everyday stuff, like vaccination, banking etc.

I think its important, if you decide to share, to find a common ground, a hook.

Rather than talking about Mars colonies, underground reptilians etc...work a topic into the conversation.

It amazes me for example when I tell people about aspartame when they drink Coke Zero, and most of the time they don't care that it's harmful to their health.

I also think the younger generation is more aware, more open to such ideas.

I try to talk and make people aware when possible, but generally am finding more and more people talking about it or having some prior knowledge.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

"Drawn out"

A tactic used to reveal enemies and their position.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Let me thank you for calling us the dumbest most ignorant generation you've been around. I'm sorry we're so ignorant and dumb.

But why do you treat my generation like your generation had nothing to do with it?

I don't particularly like religion, but I am interested in Buddhism and Islamic religions.

Sorry once again, I'm so ignorant and dumb!

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

This is what the term 'Waking Up' is referring to. People are starting to look past what's in front of them and see what the government is really up to. I think it's pretty much the same as what you said 'drawn out'.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Yes, I have noticed more and more people talk about illuminati and aliens. I do get a slight suspicion of disinfo in the works. It very well could be that TPTB feel that they are being unveiled by intellects and people of integrity. Therefore, they have launched this campaign of disinfo against the sheep (to get to the people first and distort facts before the 'good guys' state their case to the masses).
It seems to me, that these people who have just recently been woken up are concerned with the wrong things. Example... An old friend of mine came by the other day and he was very troubled by a certain youtube video that depicts Lebron James as being a mason. And I tried to use the opportunity to tell my friend about more important issues like government conspiracies and what not. At the end of my passionate rant about the NWO, he has the audacity to say, "Man, I hope Lebron isn't in the Illuminati. Lebron is m' boy."
I pray that I am the only person who is a friend to the village idiot and that our village isn't filled with idiots.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

yes people around me are starting to get it, they may not talk about the N.W.O etc, but they are starting to question more and more about things that happen, being done on purpose.

they are starting to see the 'real' reasons for things or at least question them more, however that is as far as it goes, they go back to how things were untill the next thing happens that effects them. then they will talk about it again before going back to living as though everything is fine.

but having said that years ago just suggesting things were being done on purpose, would be met with strange looks and being asked what you had been smoking.

years ago i was saying to some of them that the markets were going to start crashing, that they were going to cut pensions/benefits, that they were going to attack iran etc etc, as these things start to happen they are taking more notice, and starting to understand. so with each event that happens people are waking up and the spreading the word by talking about it more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join