It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/8/2010 - Ultimate proof exposing Raj Patel as Maitreya

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Part 32: Maitreya/Raj Patel's star, balls of light, crop circles:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

If you had any "proof" or "the truth" or anything close to evidence at all you wouldn't get a warn, and you would be intelligently backing this up with more actual evidence instead of condemning people to perdition and saying they're wrong because you think they are. You, sir, have failed at being a contributing member of ATS.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

If you had any "proof" or "the truth" or anything close to evidence at all you wouldn't get a warn, and you would be intelligently backing this up with more actual evidence instead of condemning people to perdition and saying they're wrong because you think they are. You, sir, have failed at being a contributing member of ATS.

I am a fair warner from God and ATS has actually given a warn against itself and against the people of this forum. My warnings are a mercy from God, if you reject them, I let you guess the consequencies...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

I am a fair warner from God and ATS has actually given a warn against itself and against the people of this forum. My warnings are a mercy from God, if you reject them, I let you guess the consequencies...

I feel sorry for you as you live your life in fear of something that doesn't exist. Also, you were warned by ats, as in you posted something in violation of T&C.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Today, the devils have appropriated to themselves anything which deals with Light.

Their clothes are White but their soul is black. Their appearance is angelic but their true nature is demonic.

Most of the Aliens (devils/Jinns)'s appearance is related to the white color, whereas their background is only darkness.

Just like Benjamin Creme (Maitreya/Raj Patel's mouthpiece) and his Light Workers who gather during each one of their meditation sessions in dark rooms underground/basements....that's what they call spreading light????

That's exactly the situation of our world, everything looks the opposite of its true nature:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Antichrist, Maitryea, Mhadi, Messiah...

All one and the same brother.
To accept is better than to reject...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Antichrist, Maitryea, Mhadi, Messiah...

All one and the same brother.
To accept is better than to reject...

Peace.

Exactly, Antichrist, Maitryea, Mhadi, Messiah... = forgery of Satan/Iblis

There is no Savior except God/Allah. the Creator and there is no great deceiver except Satan/Iblis

edit on 3-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: correction

edit on 3-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
But doesnt the Koran speak of the Mhadi in the same way the Bible speaks of the Antichrist?

Does that mean the Koran has prophesised it's messiah to be a djinn?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
But doesnt the Koran speak of the Mhadi in the same way the Bible speaks of the Antichrist?

Does that mean the Koran has prophesised it's messiah to be a djinn?

The Koran has never prophesised the coming of any Mahdi or Messiah, it does not speak about the Antichrist. The Antichrist is just an invented name which have been made up to bring his opposite, the Messiah. 2 figures for the same entity: Satan.

From its beginning to its end, the Koran only warn about the Hour: the destruction of the whole Universe.

The Koran provides all what's needed for the people to be safe, but if they disobey they will taste their deeds for sure.

The Koran does not spea

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Raj Patel dressed in Maitreya's style clothing with a water bottle. Always the same comedy, same hands' movement to hypnose the people.... Raj Patel, aka Maitreya, Satan's first Lieutenant on earth, will soon play his active role as Maitreya...just wait the beginning of WW3 (for soon) and the fake UFOs mass landing and you'll see him again.

Just as told by Share International's motto: "In the midst of war, fear and famine, new hope is in the world for us all", Maitreya, the Great Liar, will emerge in midst of the worst situation in order to deceive the people when they have no other choice:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is another propaganda interview of Raj Patel/Maitreya spread by GRITtv :

After his previous interview where he was clothed in red and green in a Maitreya's style, this time Raj Patel is all clothed in black and he blinks only ONCE in 1m45s.

And this one:

Exact duration: 1m11s (11 is the print of Satan and Raj Patel is Satan's vessel and First Lieutenant)

2 previous videos with Maitreya dressed in red and green with a water bottle:

Black, Red, Blue, Green are the colors associated with occult symbolgies.

Black as the black Sun, a symbol of the Underground World, the World of Gog and Magog, Agartha.

Red, as Venus or Mars's color, another planets associated with Satan.

Blue as the color of the Aliens/Devils, like the Pendorians in Avatar or the genius in Aladin, the blue represents the color of the so called Space Brothers who are introduced as highly advanced beings, whereas they are no more than demons in disguise.

Green is the color of the New Age, when the Great Transformation will be done, it will be the worst deceit ever known since the beginning of Humanity.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Dude, you are absolutely nuts and obsessed by this man!! You're seeing demons and monsters where there are none to see! You should get out of your basement and get some sunlight!! GET A LIFE!!
edit on 17-12-2010 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Now that I am exposed as what you wish can 1 answer me please is he 33 as well?
2nd

Answer yourself your own question, I don't speak to the unfair people.

I know which kind of person you are, no matter is my answer, you'll only seek opposition, therefore I won't lose my time and energy with you.

That's a really unfair answer and as such I'm not going to speak to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Raj Patel is a shapeshifter/reptilian:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You think that is an example of shape-shifting??

What you see is compression artifacts and quite possibly data transmission artifacts. I see it all the time, and can reproduce the effect easily.

If the artifacts were not created when the person(s) recorded the video stream, it is probably a transmission artifact directly from CNN. I have fiber-optic television and every now and then you will see pixelated transmission errors. I used to have satellite and it would get the same thing but worse. When CNN transmits their video stream to all the television providers, there is chances of data transmission errors, it happens a lot.

I think you need to stop spreading lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

You think that is an example of shape-shifting??

What you see is compression artifacts and quite possibly data transmission artifacts. I see it all the time, and can reproduce the effect easily.

If the artifacts were not created when the person(s) recorded the video stream, it is probably a transmission artifact directly from CNN. I have fiber-optic television and every now and then you will see pixelated transmission errors. I used to have satellite and it would get the same thing but worse. When CNN transmits their video stream to all the television providers, there is chances of data transmission errors, it happens a lot.

I think you need to stop spreading lies.

You're the liar and the ignorant one.

Unfortunately for you, I work in cumputer sciencies in a company who specifically operates in TV broadcast, so you won't learn me my own job.

The effects you can see on Raj Patel's CNN interview and also in many other reptilians' interviews have nothing to do with pixelated transmission errors, loss of packets.... the distortions seen on Raj Patel's face perfectly follow the movement of his face and are not repetitive, this phenonmenon is also visible on the live stream, on recorded videos, on SD, on HD,..., on any kind of format and broadcast.

The "compression artifacts" or a loss of packets HAVE NOTHING to do with this kind of phenonmena.

I see pixelated transmission errors, loss of packets every day in my job, and there is no possible comparison with the "shapeshifting phenomenon", that's 2 very different phenonmena.

One is a a kind of numeric "bug", the other is related to interferences and modulation of vibration emmited from an hybrid/reptilian/Jinn.

The Jinns are made out a of high concentration of energy they can modulate. According to the modulation ,they can become material or dematerialize, they can change their shape, they can even produce an illusion in the people's head by directly changing the electric communication within our brain.

You're the deceiver and the ignorant, not me.

PS: the picture associated with your user is Maitreya's star isn't it??? I know, you, Maitreya's workers, are actively deceiving the people everywhere it's possible.
edit on 18-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You're the liar and the ignorant one.

No, the only one lying here is you... calling some random guy a shape shifter because of video artifacts, and calling him the "maitreya" because of some psychotic reasoning. Hopefully some day you snap out of your psychosis and take a good look at yourself and see that you are possessed by the devil and you didn't even know it.

Unfortunately for you, I work in cumputer sciencies in a company who specifically operates in TV broadcast, so you won't learn me my own job.

Cumputer?

Unfortunately for you, I am a computer science major, software engineer, electrical engineer, and a professional computer graphics designer. You will be defeated in this debate.

The effects you can see on Raj Patel's CNN interview and also in many other reptilians' interviews have nothing to do with pixelated transmission errors, loss of packets....

Prove it.

If you would have done a little research before posting, you would have noticed that in the video Raj Patel is NOT in the same room as the CNN anchor he is speaking to. They are talking via video communication over the air, over a distance. The video stream from Raj Patel to CNN must have received some type of interference, which happens quite a lot. Especially if they are communicating via satellite like they normally do. Their communications are not completely secure from interference.

The communications between Raj Patel and CNN must be encrypted, sent over air by satellite, and then decrypted, then displayed on CNNs feed. When the communications are sent over air, many interferences can take place. That is most likely what you see happening.

Yes, loss of packets, or maybe even just a change of packets can occur.

the distortions seen on Raj Patel's face perfectly follow the movement of his face and are not repetitive,

If you actually knew anything about video communications and graphics, you would know that the artifacts follow his face because his face is the only object moving (data is changing). Compression algorithms in digital video take advantage of moving objects because it is easier to hide the compression effects in moving objects because of limitations of the human eyes. That same algorithm avoids compressing still objects (the background behind Raj) because the human eyes can more easily notice changes in still objects, and focus on them.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, the DTV system is designed to take advantage of other limitations of the human visual system to help mask these flaws, e.g. by allowing more compression artifacts during fast motion where the eye cannot track and resolve them as easily and, conversely, minimizing artifacts in still backgrounds that may be closely examined in a scene (since time allows).

The real problems begin when you mix transmission artifacts with compression artifacts. When you get transmission artifacts which happen to effect the compression artifacts the forward error correction kicks in, and this causes artifacts to follow faces like you see on Raj.

You should already know that, IF you are telling the truth about your knowledge (which I doubt).

this phenonmenon is also visible on the live stream, on recorded videos, on SD, on HD,..., on any kind of format and broadcast.

Yes, of course. That is because the transmission artifacts happened even before CNN published the live stream. The transmission artifacts happened between Raj and the CNN anchor during their video conference. The video conference was then published on the live stream for all to record. This would mean the video artifacts would be visible on the live stream, on recorded videos, on SD, and HD, and any kind of format and broadcast.

The "compression artifacts" or a loss of packets HAVE NOTHING to do with this kind of phenonmena.

WRONG.

I see pixelated transmission errors, loss of packets every day in my job, and there is no possible comparison with the "shapeshifting phenomenon", that's 2 very different phenonmena.

Obviously you know nothing about your job, or you are not telling the truth.

One is a a kind of numeric "bug", the other is related to interferences and modulation of vibration emmited from an hybrid/reptilian/Jinn.

Satellite (radio wave) video communications are subject electromagnetic interference while being transmitted. The electromagnetic interference can cause unpredictable and sometimes random noise on video streams. When an interference is persistent, it can cause a temporary reduction in signal, and it can distort certain packets of data continuously, and also cause artifacts to appear to follow moving objects. Just like reduction in cell phone signals can cause someones voice to sound funny.

Most high tech. digital video communications are also equipped with error correction which is not perfect, and could cause artifacts.

The Jinns are made out a of high concentration of energy they can modulate. According to the modulation ,they can become material or dematerialize, they can change their shape, they can even produce an illusion in the people's head by directly changing the electric communication within our brain.

Sci-fi mumbojumbo. Where did you learn this stuff? The internet?

You're the deceiver and the ignorant, not me.

You are going to have a reality check very soon. You will find how wrong you are.

PS: the picture associated with your user is Maitreya's star isn't it??? I know, you, Maitreya's workers, are actively deceiving the people everywhere it's possible.

I think you were dropped as a child, or maybe fed poison. Maybe you grew up next to power lines, or a radioactive source.

My picture is just a star from the heavens. You know, God's creation? You think every star is Maitreya's star? I think you need to step away from the computer, and stop thinking about Maitreya for at least a month.

You are so paranoid you think I am some "worker" for Maitreya who is "actively deceiving people". I think they call that paranoid schizophrenia.

The funny thing is.... I think YOU are the one actively deceiving people. I am trying to help those who might be fooled by your deception. Your video just shows video artifacts, and you are lying to people and saying it is a shape shifter.

I know they are video artifacts because the artifacts are SQUARES and RECTANGLES, also known as PIXELATED. I guess shape shifters have digital skin?

Also, why would a shape shifter be so good at hiding their skin in person, in front of normal people, but then blow their cover on live television? Your theories and deception isn't even logical! It's just absurd!

edit on 18-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

one thing i noticed about this scumbag is he is very good at inserting speciffic thoughts into the listener, he has a graceful way of getting into any persons mind and making them believe what he says. he also uses his charm to get his lies across, almost a perfect speech giver. we now know why he has so much talent.

hes even better at giving speeches than OBAMA. we all know there is subliminal messaging in obamas speech giving. so what does this mean?

i know exactly what it means, it means the devil has the greatest liars on earth. this man, may very well be satan in the flesh.

for all we know, hes probably already brainwashing millions to this day. ive been watching this guy for a while, and something isnt right about him.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Perish the thought that people have eloquence and charisma. They must be the Devil's spawn. We all know that God wants to keep us stupid so that we don't question his mistakes. That much is evident in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join