It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting? Any Japanese translation needed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I just wanted to post this and get an idea of what everyone thinks. Im not sure this UFO is in water or the air? Some Youtube comments have said its a Japanese Oil Tanker, but i dont know for sure? It definately could be, but the witness drawing shown at the end of the video makes me think its something else. Check it out -

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Hard to say one way or the other. I'll be watching this thread to see what happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I dont speak any asian but I have seen alot of ufo vids and I mean a lot coming from asian counties for the past few months and a hella lot too!!! and alot from the u.s. like that foxnews vid with nick pope about the lake erie ufo's

Somethings up and from what i seen over here above me, its scary as fu**
edit on 7-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
no but this is a good read

______beforeitsnews/story/253/321/Ufo_Shot_Down_Over_London.html

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I dont have a translation. I do speak Japanese.. I'll see if I can give a good translation, but I don't have the ear and vocabulary to translate it in a couple minutes.

I'll work on translating it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Hey thanks Miraj, its much appreciated. Im just trying to understand the context of this whole situation. Take your time and thanks again for your help!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

It actualy helps me learn, so NP.. I've got about half the video written down Which is the hard part.

So far up til about :40 seconds.. It's just him describing the video, it's location whos in it.. and I think the guy is describing the ufo or type it is. The womans just saying "What what what whats that? What is that?"

Anyways, the rest will be done in a few hours probablly.. going to watch a TV show then I'll finish this.

edit on 7-11-2010 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not sure of the name spellings but here is my translation.

MAN: This is Azuma Yama (mountain azuma)
LADY: Azuma Yama.

MAN: There is Suda-San who is with his friend, Oh...
LADY: *stuttering* Is that the UFO?
MAN: Thats amazing
LADY: What is that? Oh it ended...?
MAN: It didn't end, the screen just moved/shook/bad signal (not sure what word but the screen goes blank for a second)
LADY: ahhh
MAN: The day after recording the UFO, the camera that recorded it broke.

Drawing scene:
This is the identity of what Kinos.h.i.ta believes the light is. From under the object it is emitting a orangish light and continues to stay in the same location. It is said to be 150m in length.....

edit on 7-11-2010 by Johntrailmix because: didnt realize the name had the S word in it in kino...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Even after hearing the translation given I`m thinking we can for sure say we are looking down at it due to the road to the left side of land and it has a shadow to the right side of the object so it`s on water.

Not sure what though but nothing makes me think UFO at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Johntrailmix

he beat me to it..

His translation.. its a lot better than mine. Lol..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If you happen to have Google Earth use these and see something similar in the water near Azuma Yama. One actually has the same shape as the video object.

Rougher Sea though. Seems to be calm in that video.

37°14'30.31"N 138°20'7.59"E

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I couldn't say for sure it's looking down..
The perspective could make you think that with the road but they could infact be filming the sky.
That doesn't look like water to me but the vid is to short to say much.
Why do these people always have such short clips that show little?
Why no film till it moves or something?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was just about to translate it for you guys but the guy above me beat me to it.
His translation is correct

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Mt. Azuma-yama is the collective term for a number of volcanoes located near the border between Fukushima and Yamagata prefectures, and is a part of Bandai-Asahi National Park. The volcanoes are concentrated to the east and west of Mt. Azuma-yama. To the east stands Mt. Higashi-Azuma-yama the highest of the peaks, surrounded by Mt. Issaikyo-zan and Mt. Azuma-Kofuji that occasionally spew out volcanic smoke, and to the west, the principal Mt. Nishi-Azuma-yama stretches out into gentle rises and falls. Both volcanic ranges are covered with virgin forests and dotted with marshes.

Just a little info on the area where the UFO was filmed. Apperently there is an astronomical observatory there as well. Don't know if any of the info is useful, but there you go

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Hey everyone. I just wanted to post this and get an idea of what everyone thinks.

This is an old footage from 1995 already debunked or explained in Japan. It
was revealed by a japanese researcher who made the investigation this is
not a tubular UFO but lights from a factory recorded by an amateur climber
on a very foggy day, the lights made the illusion. Of course there are still
some japanese that want to confuse people taking advantage they don't
know the real story as usual to get publicity, money etc.

Here the original investigation featured on national television in Japan
debunking the case by showing the location and the real thing..

Here the unedited footage showing the cars on the highway revealing
the lights are on the ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks a lot Free_Spirit. I appreciate the help in figuring this out! As far as im concerned this is explained! Thanks to everyone for your help!!

new topics

top topics

join