It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Rape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I was reading thorugh this website and found this article that seemed to really get to me, only due to the fact I have hiked these mountains many times. The story is pretty much a documentry from 3rd person view, but none the less based off anothers story. Whats ATS oppinion?

Story here

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sounds a bit far fetched... Why return her to her car? Why not just eat her or kill her? Did they think maybe she would come back and satisfy them again?

Phoenix has one of the highest disappearance rates anywhere so it would seem if it were happening more often that she wouldn't have been returned...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Once I got to the part about her giggling I stopped reading.
Get this BS outta here and this dumb story.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
story seems fake but you never know. Also cant stop trying to picture her. was she hot? i assume her body was in good shape seeing as she hiked alot. maybe the reptilian rapist were attracted to her, maybe she was wearing extra sluty cloths that day and they couldnt contain themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
story seems fake but you never know. Also cant stop trying to picture her. was she hot? i assume her body was in good shape seeing as she hiked alot. maybe the reptilian rapist were attracted to her, maybe she was wearing extra sluty cloths that day and they couldnt contain themselves.

As she hiked alot? Lol, what's that got to do with how she looked? Wouldn't it rather make her lazy and unfit if she hiked alot instead of walking?

Anyway, and to answer the story brought by the OP; I don't know, the story could be invented by a Role-Player fantasising about musclear reptoid Aliens, or it could be a true story that actually took place. Impossible to know without further indeep research.

If true, then what was their purpose? It could really just be a case of two possibilities; Either because they(The beings) simply "felt" for it.
Or: To breed, which seems to be among the more common reasons in regards to abductions.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

My appologies for posting a story I found interesting, I will try to not post stupid crap ever again if it makes you feel all good inside

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterJax
reply to post by antmax21

My appologies for posting a story I found interesting, I will try to not post stupid crap ever again if it makes you feel all good inside
I don't think its crap though I'm not sure if i believe this particular story.There have been numerous sightings of these creatures and you have to ask yourself what are they seeing?They must be seeing something very unusual and frightening.The reports of what they look like vary somewhat but overall are similar.These people are seeing something,what I don't know.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Until you have talked to someone that has had a negative abductee experience like this, you will probably never believe. I know several women that have had this happen to them and the criticism that is thrown on abductees is bad enough but when combined with these horrific rape experiences it is enough to drive them to suicide.

You keep living in your world of "this is non-sense" and enjoy it. Those of us having to deal with it directly will not turn our heads away but instead will comfort each other. You have no idea of the mental and emotional trauma we go through.

Rich

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

i was simply starting that her body must have been in good shape..hiking is a good exercise just like walking. So no it wouldnt make her lazy to hike all the time seeing as most places one would hike is uneven terrain as compared to when someone goes for a walk its usually on the side of the paved road were the ground is more flat.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
reply to post by Nightchild

i was simply starting that her body must have been in good shape..hiking is a good exercise just like walking. So no it wouldnt make her lazy to hike all the time seeing as most places one would hike is uneven terrain as compared to when someone goes for a walk its usually on the side of the paved road were the ground is more flat.

Lol yeah I got that, but I thought about "Hitchhiking" as in trying to get a ride with a car.

Oh forget it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting....why the hell was she giggling though? Sick girl....

new topics

top topics

join