It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i a starchild?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
my first ever 'dream' or memory i can remember is being on some kinda special room which was the whitest of whites, so bright, the purest white .. like all the walls were a huge lamp.. i was with another familymember who also felt like a best friend and twin... but i felt seperate fmo thsi family, like i was almost adopted. this room/ship holding station felt like it was very remote as in no where earth, not even in the same kinda realm.. in its own safe spot and seperate from reality, my friend brought me there and decided i had to go which i had agreed on. after playign around with some of our favorite toys two figures appeared throught a light doorway in the wall, the light behind them was even brighter then the walls which were already the brightest white.. they sorta felt like parents.. i kinda felt like i was adopted by this friend and his family who i didnt really know... but had known forever.. it was time for me to leave and say goodbye to my twin friend family memeber and artifacts appears on the walls, kinda like old toys that i was familiar with, each doing something completely different and with their own abilities, after only being able to choose a few of them and not all of them, almost like toys and inventions that i had created myself along with these family members. the lightdoor way closed along with my friend in the doorway and then a sadness that i wasnt going to see them for a long time.. a sadness almost like regret but it was too late.. .. and then thats all i really remember. i say that this is the first dream i ever had because it must be a dream.. either way, its my earliest memory i can remember, weather it be a dream or not.

this is the first ever dream i had when i was very young,, and one of the only ones i can remember which i'm suprised i can remember... now over the years of my life i've always felt a special place here on earth like i'm ment to do something big

what do u think?
edit on 6-11-2010 by hautmess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Schizophrenia? Mild?

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations.

health.google.com...

Aspergbers?

Take your pick.

edit on 6-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

The short answer:
We are all "star children" and we all have a purpose.
I think it is a good thing that you feel you have something "big" to do here. I hope that you figure out what it is, just dont let the world define for you what that big thing is. Some of the biggest things that people do are barely noticed by men.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Aspergers.. Fancy way of saying "awkward in social situations" which, lets face it is everyone on the internet

Seems to be the "In" diagnosis anymore.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Schizophrenia? Mild?

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations.

health.google.com...

Aspergbers?

Take your pick.

Really Lysergic? ...Really???
That was a little harsh and insulting, don't you think? Maybe go to the UFO/Alien Forum and diagnose folks. The thread is about a dream, for heavensake!

Hey, OP... a beautiful dream. Perhaps you chose your 'gifts' or 'talents' before birth. Do you remember what pictures you selected?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I'd say the "what do u think?" was allowance for me to post what I thought.

Simmer down now.

I apologize I didn't have a flattering New Age bs response readily available.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Schizophrenia? Mild?

health.google.com...

Aspergbers?

Take your pick.

Really Lysergic? ...Really???
That was a little harsh and insulting, don't you think? Maybe go to the UFO/Alien Forum and diagnose folks. The thread is about a dream, for heavensake!

Hey, OP... a beautiful dream. Perhaps you chose your 'gifts' or 'talents' before birth. Do you remember what pictures you selected?

He's entitled to share his opinion as asked by the OP, and considering all what he has to work with, it's a fair assumption in my opinion too.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Simmer down now.

Fair enough.
Still seemed a little harsh.
I have dreams that seem very real sometimes.
And dreams that inspire me sometimes.
The occasional nightmare.
Do we have to be new agers to contemplate our dreams?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sometimes I have often wondered that too, but not untill I was a teenager when I started to ponder these thoughts. When I was 6 years old, I remember telling my best friend and who still is to this day, that the most horrifying thing would be having your fathers funeral on your prom night. I remember telling her I wouldnt know how I would react if my dad ever died and his funeral was on my prom night and I told her how sad it would be to have pictures taken with out him being in them..... I dont know how we got on that subject, but we were sitting in my room playing with our cabagge patch kids when we brought up what life will be like when we are teenagers... Low and be hold, my father passed away when I was 18, and three days later his funeral was on my prom night... devastating... I also remember having a conversation with this same friend a year or so later about how when I grow up I want my first child to be a girl... I always wanted my first child to be a little girl... low and behold my first child was a girl ( Who also passed away at 6 months old due to a birth deffect) At 3 years old I had my first dejavu experince, I was following my mom around the house like I normally do when I told her, "HEY! THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!" my mom was carrying a basket full of laundry into the living room to fold clothes. I asked her what was going on. She looked at me very confussed and said, "Im doing laundry" and I said no! This has happened before, I dreamed it. My mom looked at me and said what did u dream? I told her, "This...u were folding clothes, and u were wearing the same thing, and I was telling you what Im telling you now!" IT kind of starttled me because the sensation of "Having done this before" was so intense and was so brand new I was scared. My mom laughed and said , oh its just dejavu! and kept going on her way. I use to have moments of dejavu atleast 3 times a week but as I got older they have become less and less frequent..now Im lucky to have it once or twice a year..when I was also six I remember writing down my parents names on a piece of paper to practice my hand writing and their names started with the same initial and of course so did their last names as they were married and I smiled at KNOWING they were soul mates... WHAT 6 YR OLD KNOWS ABOUT SOUL MATES? I also remember being about 8 years old and having a overwhelming feeling that as I got older I was going to be someone big, what I didnt know, an actress or a journalist maybe? Or even the first woman president (YA RIGHT NOW LOL) but I have always as a smile child had a feeling that my purpose here was to do something great! and after my first child died, I became very spiritual and even wrote a book about my experinces, and I do plan on publishing it one day.... but still to this day I feel as though my purpose is bigger then sharing my story and helping other mothers coupe... I think it is in human nature to feel that their purpose on earth is to bring change and to do great things...its just figuring out what those things are... Good thread though, I wanted to start a thread like this too as I have had so many different unexplainable events. My father got sick with cancer when I was 16 and my brother was 18, he made it to my brothers graduation and I remember crying one night because I knew he wouldnt make it to my graduation...and he didnt... When I was about 12, remember crying one night for no real reason... I had nothing to be upset about but I couldnt stop crying... The next day at school my best friend from kindergarden (The one I mentioned earlier) told me that she was tired from being up all night crying about family issues that had been going on with her... I dont know if I am just really intuned with other peoples emotions as I do tend to feed off of other peoples energies. When someone is angry, I obsorbed their negative energy and I find myself getting aggrivated, and irrtated easily... I just grew up thinking everyone was like me.... so what makes a star child, a star child? Do I qualify as one?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Simmer down now.

Fair enough.
Still seemed a little harsh.
I have dreams that seem very real sometimes.
And dreams that inspire me sometimes.
The occasional nightmare.
Do we have to be new agers to contemplate our dreams?

Nothing wrong with that, it's taking the next step to thinking you're a chosen Alien sent here on earth to save the world that's a little more than contemplating our dreams...
edit on 7-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess

this is the first ever dream i had when i was very young,, and one of the only ones i can remember which i'm suprised i can remember... now over the years of my life i've always felt a special place here on earth like i'm ment to do something big

what do u think?
edit on 6-11-2010 by hautmess because: (no reason given)

I believe we're all here, you included, for one purpose and only one purpose alone....

..............we're here to "occupy space"; it is a big planet afterall.....

As for you being a star-child and having to do something big...... remember, when you do do, whatever it is you feel you must do, make sure you do it right !.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Are star children unable to create paragraphs ??

Honestly now, ... there is no such thing as a star child.

Due to your age, the fact that you believe this is even a possibility, ..... claiming to have written a book, yet cannot spell or create paragraphs ..... delusions of grandeur....

I also have to rule with Lysergic, ... and think in most probability, .... you are mentally ill.

Edit.

Can you please share what you have been diagnosed with ??

What medications are you currently taking ??
edit on 7-11-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Honestly now, ... there are no such thing as a star child.

Due to your age, the fact that you believe this is even a possibility, ..... claiming to have written a book, yet cannot spell or create paragraphs ..... delusions of grandeur....

I also have to rule with Lysergic, ... and think in most probability, .... you are mentally ill.

Edit.

EXCUSE ME? I AM IN A CHAT FORUM, THIS IS NOT A PLACE WHERE I HAVE TO WATCH MY GRAMMAR, AND DONT YOU DARE PERSONALLY ATTACK ME. MY AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WAY OF THINKING SIR, IT IS MY LIFE EXPERINCES THAT CREATES MY WAY OF THINKING, AND IM SORRY YOUR SO OLD AND SET IN YOUR WAYS YOU CAN NOT BE OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF ANYTHING THAT DOESNT SET WELL IN YOUR BOX!.... Am I mentally ill?? No, I am spiritual and intuned to things you cant even imagine because of your close mindedness... You know you dont have to be a scholar to write a memoir you jack ass!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Honestly now, ... there are no such thing as a star child.

Edit.

EXCUSE ME? I AM IN A CHAT FORUM, THIS IS NOT A PLACE WHERE I HAVE TO WATCH MY GRAMMAR, AND DONT YOU DARE PERSONALLY ATTACK ME. MY AGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WAY OF THINKING SIR, IT IS MY LIFE EXPERINCES THAT CREATES MY WAY OF THINKING, AND IM SORRY YOUR SO OLD AND SET IN YOUR WAYS YOU CAN NOT BE OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITIES OF ANYTHING THAT DOESNT SET WELL IN YOUR BOX!.... Am I mentally ill?? No, I am spiritual and intuned to things you cant even imagine because of your close mindedness... You know you dont have to be a scholar to write a memoir you jack ass!

This isn't about what settles in his box, you're trying to tell us your soul is from another world and you're meant to do great things here on earth. That sounds like a schizophrenic description, so he asked you a fitting question.

If you think he's wrong, good for you, tell him why he is. Don't yell like you have proof.
edit on 7-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

EXCUSE ME? I AM IN A CHAT FORUM, THIS IS NOT A PLACE WHERE I HAVE TO WATCH MY GRAMMAR

Yes but you still have to do an effort to communicate, being mentaly ill dont prevent you to use correct grammar, thank you in advance for your consideration on that point.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I didn't attack you, ...

I simply gave you my sincere opinion, ..... why ask for them if you can't take them ??

You think I'm close minded, and not spiritual just because I don't agree with your fantasies ??

Thats the most ignorant thing I've heard in a long time, ... I've been an out of body explorer for ten years, training myself to acheive them in my teens. I've traveled the depths of the universe, ..... and I can tell you.....

There is no such thing as a star child.

human hybrids ??? perhaps. But there is no great destiny, or grand fate.

... Going off on a random dude in a forum after you ask for their opinion ??? mentally ill.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
no

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Apparently none of you guys read the last sentance of my post... I ASKED, WHAT IS A STAR CHILD ANYWAYS??... Ive heard of indigo children, and so on but I have never heard of a STAR CHILD... Hence, why I asked what is a star child and for people who KNOW what a star child is do my experinces match up....

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
you are almost funny.. i'm not offended.. and i hope others dont get offended by responses like that... there are many of those kinds of responses in topics lke this, but i'm not afraid to ask and do what i will...i just dont like when people start arguing for me... no need to defend me! its all love. they are forgiven and i posted this knowing that in the sea of crap replies there would be a couple good ones with some insight.
edit on 7-11-2010 by hautmess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am not the op, I am just a passer by, and no, someone who is mentally ill will not be on a website, someone who is mentally ill, is usually drowning thier sorrow with alchol and drugs claiming to self medicate, someone who is mentally ill, would not have the ability to sit infront of a computer and type out their thoughts. Someone who is mentally ill, would track down your IP address and drive hundreds of miles wearing a diaper so they wouldnt have to stop to use the restroom and try to inflict harm on the person who they feel is disrespecting them, That would be someone who is mentally ill my friend.. LOL....not me...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join