It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceman sarcophagus and radio waves to milky way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ok.. I came across this homepage.. and then things get really strange.. Pressed the "Live Coffin Cam" and tried looking around on that homepage.. now my head hurt

hidden alien shaft frozen in the Sloans Valley Cave, 300 million year old ?? Anyway this guy got webcams in the "alien cave" I think it have somehing to do with "Kentucky Flying Saucer Cover Up!" the story is here: kycams.imatowns.com...

Bizzare-Mysterious-Anonymous Creature No One Has Seen Before With Teeth Of A Predator. Listen: As The Extraterrestrial Lives In The Sloans Valley Cave Online Memorial Tomb.

The webcam of the tomb is here
kycams.imatowns.com...

Hostile Extraterrestrial Area! There is nothing good comes out of the woods of Alien Mountain. Alien Grave Drive entrance is closed to the public for your protection. Its not safe!!” They are unknown forces that inhabit the area today..

... this guy.. I mean... wtf...

zteck.com...

The Beam is pointed south-south east from our location toward the horizon looking directly at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Anyone around Lake Cumberland, Kentucky USA... that have heard of this guy called David that have this homepage... he sounds like a fun guy??

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Ok.. I came across this homepage.. and then things get really strange.. Pressed the "Live Coffin Cam" and tried looking around on that homepage.. now my head hurt

hidden alien shaft frozen in the Sloans Valley Cave, 300 million year old ?? Anyway this guy got webcams in the "alien cave" I think it have somehing to do with "Kentucky Flying Saucer Cover Up!" the story is here: kycams.imatowns.com...

Bizzare-Mysterious-Anonymous Creature No One Has Seen Before With Teeth Of A Predator. Listen: As The Extraterrestrial Lives In The Sloans Valley Cave Online Memorial Tomb.

The webcam of the tomb is here
kycams.imatowns.com...

Hostile Extraterrestrial Area! There is nothing good comes out of the woods of Alien Mountain. Alien Grave Drive entrance is closed to the public for your protection. Its not safe!!” They are unknown forces that inhabit the area today..

... this guy.. I mean... wtf...

zteck.com...

The Beam is pointed south-south east from our location toward the horizon looking directly at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Anyone around Lake Cumberland, Kentucky USA... that have heard of this guy called David that have this homepage... he sounds like a fun guy??

I read with enthusiasm about the many locations around the world where mystery looms and I wish I wasn't tied down to a happy marriage. But if I had followed my stars back in the '60s when I became interested in the anomalous I would never have met my wife and enjoyed wedded bliss.

I would love to be able to just take off (with my wife, natch) and tour all of these locations in America first, then the world. There is another mysterious location in a New Mexico (not sure) desert where strange events happen to those visiting the area.

Thanks for the post, most interesting and the person(s) website is full of interesting side concepts.

Mod edit: external tags added on the quoted text.
edit on 6/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Kentucky
Flying
Saucer

space chickens ?

And you can read on one of the fences : Klatu Verhata Nikhto

Evil Dead ,someone ?

edit on 6-11-2010 by OTTOKARMA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm up for a road trip/camping trip/expedition...anyone else?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Thats from an OLD sci fi movie, The Day The Earth Stood Still

top topics

join