It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason 23 why the Dems protect & love Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Actually why Bush should be in jail but isn't. A good read.
www.ringnebula.com...
An executive order cannot limit a president. There is no constitutional requirement for a president to issue a new executive order whenever he wishes to depart from the terms of a previous executive order. Rather than violate an executive order, the president has instead modified or waived it.
Whitehouse said, “These three Bush administration legal propositions boil down to this: one, ‘I don’t have to follow my own rules, and I don’t have to tell you when I’m breaking them’; two, ‘I get to determine what my own powers are’; and three, ‘The Department of Justice doesn’t tell me what the law is, I tell the Department of Justice what the law is.’”

Bush sure sounds like a Democrat to me.
All these Democrats blaming Bush for everything but loving the man so much.
They went after Nixon. They went after Reagan. Bush they protect and admire as a true leader of their party. I think it is time for the Democrats here to re-think their stand on Bush and see how their party leadership really stands on the Bush issue.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

“These three Bush administration legal propositions boil down to this: one, ‘I don’t have to follow my own rules, and I don’t have to tell you when I’m breaking them’; two, ‘I get to determine what my own powers are’; and three, ‘The Department of Justice doesn’t tell me what the law is, I tell the Department of Justice what the law is.’”

So you are saying that Obama is following what Bush did while in office??? He can tell the DOJ what laws to enforce and which ones to ignore?? Yet everyone hated what Bush did, and Obama in his own words got a shellacing this past week, for doing pretty much what former president Bush did. And now Obama doesnt get it as to why people are upset with him????

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich did try but failed. I can see why no one else would try. I dislike Bush for personal reasons and what he did to base housing in particular.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sadly your confusing dems with reps. I am one dem who wants Bush prosecuted.

top topics

join