It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue UFOs ? over Centreville, Virginia 3/11/10 and Tracy, CA Full video plus Fox News report.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
This is a very interesting video that also made it onto FOX news.www.youtube.com...

Some people in Centreville are talking about a bright blue light spotted moving in the sky Wednesday night. But no one seems to have an explanation for this unidentified flying object.

It was in the night sky just above Lee Highway when shoppers looked up and saw something weird in Centreville and it was all of it caught on camera.

"All of a sudden, it would stop and go back like this," said Bryan Fains, using his finger to point out the direction of the blue light in the sky. "At one point, it stopped and went up and up.

Fains quickly grabbed his phone, turned on the camera and recorded the erratic blue light in the night sky. It flew around for about 10 minutes.

"[There] was no sound. It was a distinct blue light. It never flashed or blinked or nothing. It was just blue," said Fains. "It's weird. You only see this type of stuff in movies. Just as long as we're here, I'm sure there are other things somewhere.

Fains has not seen it since. Only just the occasional airplane from Dulles Airport. He is all too familiar with those flying objects and their loud sounds. Fains says this one had no sound. The apparent UFO sighting has him baffled.

Fox news report on the sighting.

edit on 6-11-2010 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

EDIT TO ADD New video of another blue UFO? from Tracy CA

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It looks like an RCV to me.

Blue LEDs are just so "in" right now!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
It looks like an RCV to me.

Blue LEDs are just so "in" right now!

That is one of the possible answers being discussed on the youtube comments.

#
SH0LVA
6 hours ago

@dominic508 I agree! Particularly the blue light of this object and its manouvers looks suspiciously like a R/C-controlled quadrocopter. Since most people have no idea, how sky-lanterns, helium-balloons with LED-blinkies, LED-kites and LED-lighted quadrocopters behave, UFO-sightings are on the increase. And that fits the requirements of our ever busy exo-ufoistic conspiracytainment industry.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Just found this new video of a similar blue light in the sky.UFO sighting in Tracy, CA Video #3 11/5/10

This is bizarre. Total of 3 videos were recorded by us.
Just read earlier that sightings in Virgina occured also about 4 hours ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The first video is obviously a plane. You can even hear the jet noise.

The 2nd.... its just a green light against a black background. It could be anything.

SJ.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You People should better turn off Fox News. This station is radical and stupid and dumbs you all down.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
reply to post by tarifa37

The first video is obviously a plane. You can even hear the jet noise.

The 2nd.... its just a green light against a black background. It could be anything.

SJ.

Yes she says that ones just a plane but the BLUE one is just floating there. They know one is just a plane.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
You People should better turn off Fox News. This station is radical and stupid and dumbs you all down.

I don't get Fox news as I only have the free sky package. The times I have seen it I find it almost unwatchable its so in your face compared to the calmness of the BBC . I can just about cope with CNN in small doses.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
I don't get Fox news as I only have the free sky package. The times I have seen it I find it almost unwatchable its so in your face compared to the calmness of the BBC . I can just about cope with CNN in small doses.

Awww... thank you! We try our best.

SJ (The Man From Aunty)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The tone of voice on the FOX news report is the most interesting part of this. There wasn't a single snide remark or cheesy joke. Very odd....

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join