It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is a scum bag ! hes killing innocent people like Joseph Stalin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hit list: 1600 residents of Ingushetia to be eliminated

i wonder how many times does this has to happen before another nation will step in and stop the genocide that is is taking place in Chechnya ,it makes me sad to see this stuff go unreported and to see innocent people get killed hope the military coup happens and ends with Putins overthrow , this is not the first time this has happend to theese beautiful people , they have tried so desperately to beg the U.N for help and the U.S.A and other country's for help but none will hear their crys , ...

dont be sad Chechnya i hear your crys and my soul crys with you ....Nephi

A meeting of citizens, organized on behalf of the puppet leadership in the occupied Province of Ghalghaycho (aka Ingushetia) of the Caucasus Emirate, has been held in the village of Pliyevo last month.

Officially, the gathering has been convened "to discuss the political situation in the republic and in particular, the situation in the village of Pliyevo", an opposition website IngushetiyaOrg reported.

Speaking at the gathering, a so-called deputy head of the puppet administration of Nazran district said he has been authorized to inform the residents of Pliyevo that a list of 1600 persons "suspected" of belonging to the Mujahideen and subject to elimination had been compiled.

The puppet official also said that "all citizens who have ties or contacts with them» and even those who just greet them would be declared "outlaws" (that means, they will be killed).

Everyone is obliged to inform Russian invaders and local minion police about the persons included in this list.

The puppet official refused to disclose the names in this list, stating that he only fulfills his task and "informs under the instructions of the leadership".

The website indicates that recent events in the Province of Ghalghaycho - explosions, assassinations, kidnappings of dozens of people - confirm the existence of such a list.

People are very disturbed by the statement of puppet authorities' regarding the hit list. Residents of Ingushetia fear for themselves, and their relatives and friends in anticipation of new killings and reprisals.

It is to be recalled in this connection that in August 2009, the existence of a list of persons subjected to liquidation has been disclosed, according to which hit squads of the FSB and other occupation gangs kill residents of Ingushetia.

"Death squads" have been operating for many years not only in Ingushetia, but also in other regions of the Caucasus Emirate. The hit squads also operate in Moscow and other Russian cities. Regular reports of abductions and killings of Muslims (the story of secret prisons in Moscow) indicate that Moscow is using bloody tactics of deliberate terror to destroy the social basis for resistance to the occupation.

Using this bloody meat grinder, Moscow hopes to turn back the tide of developments in the North Caucasus.

www.kavkazcenter.com...
edit on 6-11-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Russia & China will be the last to fall to the islamics.

I have said for a long time now that it will be so ironic that Russia will turn out to
be the last safe place in the entire world for Christians.

It is a war, a war of cultures and it is islam pitted against every other faith and system
of governance in the world. There is no co-existence with islam so Putin is doing to save
Russia what will ultimately have to be done to save the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

you you truly believe that then your views are wacked , first let me enlighten you ,during the first war my good man they hardly even had a mujaheddin it was local people fighting the russians , they are being killed off because of their faith ? i think not ..their are plenty of other states in russia that are Muslim and are they being killed off ? no this has nothing to do with them being Muslim ,it has every thing to do with power and expanding an empire , its sick and its costing children and women and men their lives ,

i am not Muslim i am christian and i can see behind your blinded words ,open your eyes and see whats really going on

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I agree, you are buying into the BS, divide and conquer warfare they want you to...

It's sad that religions teach so much tolerance but apply the opposite to everyday life

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

and even if what your saying is so true ..let me ask you what ISLAM NATION IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD? what islam country is invading other country and trying to take it over ? do you think they are doing it by converting people ? is that it ? they dont force people to convert people do it on their own accord , the only threat that i can see in this word is Saudi Arabia and well i they live a pretty lavish life style ..and their Islam state is very corrupt

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i wish i could help theese people , its sad so very sad

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

"Putin is a scum bag ! hes killing innocent people like Joseph Stalin"

AHHWHH!!! I just saw what you wrote. Your sentence is "Putin is killing Stalin and other innocent people"...formulation error. So sorry then. Free Chechnya Free! And sorry.
edit on 6-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

"Putin is a scum bag ! hes killing innocent people like Joseph Stalin"

"F-" and now sit down and shut up.
2nd.

Putin kills innocent people is true, but I am pretty sure you don't know who he let kill..

this makes no sens to me ? please enlighten me if i know who his Hench men are ? FSB ? KGB? what ever are you talking about ? and please dont disrespect me and tell me to sit down and shut up ! if you dont like what i have posted ..kick rocks and dont read it

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'd get out of Chechnya. With our "War on Terrorism" gives countries the green light to wipe out undesirables and claim they were "terrorists".

Don't expect America to save you. We've had our own government kill its own innocent people. In Waco the Government killed innocent women and children by burning them alive. All over 1 guy that supposedly had a fully automatic rifle. That guy was routinely in town before the incident and they could have grabbed him at any time without an altercation. They chose to slaughter people.

Our Government wanted to disarm Americans but it never was politically able. So they brought in hundreds of thousands of Kurds from Iraq and muslims from all over the world into the US. Now those Islamics are arming up and once they start shooting....Americans will finally be disarmed and our right to bear arms will be no more.

It's all part of the plan. If you want to play games with Putin, quit being muslims. Say you are now Ba'hai. (it's a muslim spin off religion, but currently they are not targeted for slaughter because they are all unarmed). I'd switch to the Ba'Hai religion and if Putin does slaughter you then, there will be more of a world outcry. But not much.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
All boils down to religion one way or another. Id laugh if there was some kind of rapture one day. but the only people who got beamed up were the none religious none violent people. The people who have never caused any death or supported an organisation who do cause death.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

oh oh oh ..ok i see now ..i am so very very sorry i did not read correctly what you wrote please forgive me brother
yes free Chechnya !!!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

theese people are being forced to kill right now ,but yes their are some factions in Chechnya that are going to fight for Islam and that makes me sad ..its been said that their are Chechens over in Iraq ..buti cant confirm that .. i am more worried about the children and woman and men who are innocent ,that are getting killed ,from my friends over in Chechnya they tell me that people are getting killed everyday but the hundreds for no good reson and know one is doing anything to stop it ! ...this makes me so ill thinking about it .. sadly i wonder how many will die before the world sees is

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Maršalla du xhöga

Waynakh brother , no one really cares about muslim Caucasians .

Sad but true .

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

ya , i see that and it brings tears to my eyes , i wish their was some way i could help theese people out

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Something needs to be done, because Putin is acting like the typical schoolyard bully.

He knows no one will stand up and confront him.
He knows Obama is a pushover and won't do a thing.

Actions speak louder than words.
Because of all the bowing Obama has been doing, the world now sees America as an extremely weak nation, and this is the result.

Here's something to think about,
I wonder how a strong woman President would deal with Putin?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does Putin know some thing about 2012?

By Michael Stott MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's paramount leader, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, hinted on Monday he would return to the presidency in 2012 for six more years and said democracy protesters marching without permission deserved to be beaten. Asked by the Kommersant daily newspaper in an interview whether Russia's 2012 presidential election did not worry him because he had already decided it, Putin replied: "No, it interests me like...I wanted to say like everyone, but in fact more than everyone else. But I don't want to make a fetish out of it." Putin ruled as president from 2000 to 2008 before handing the presidency to his chosen successor Dmitry Medvedev, in order to observe a law banning a third consecutive term. However Putin will be free to run again in 2012 for a newly extended term of six years. "The most important thing is that these problems of 2012 don't derail us from the path of stable development," Putin added in the interview. Kommersant said it was conducted during a 180-km (110-mile) drive in his bright yellow Lada Kalina car between the cities of Khabarovsk and Chita in Russia's Far East. Putin's remarks in the extended interview with his longtime favourite journalist Andrei Kolesnikov were immediately seized upon by some Moscow commentators as further evidence that he would return to the Kremlin in two years time. The Ekho Moskvy radio station, which gives airtime to opposition views, began polling listeners on whether they backed another Putin presidency. Some 86 percent said "no," a result which reflected the station's Moscow middle-class audience. But it is not typical of average Russians, among whom Putin remains popular, polls show. In Monday's interview, Putin robustly defended police crackdowns on pro-democracy protesters in recent months. He said those who marched must obey current laws requiring them to seek advance permission from local authorities. "If you get (permission), you go and march," Putin said. "If you don't - you have no right to. Go without permission, and you will be hit on the head with batons. That's all there is to it." Moscow authorities this month suddenly fenced off Triumph Square, a popular rallying point for opposition protesters, saying they planned to build an underground car park. Opposition groups said the previously unannounced car park plan was a ruse to stop protests. Putin said he was unaware of the square's closure and reinforced this by using a popular Soviet Communist Party expression: "Believe me, I don't know about that...I give you my honest word as a party member." Commenting on foreign relations, Putin said he "really wants to believe" in a warming of relations between Washington and Moscow promoted by U.S. President Barack Obama. But he warned there were still factors which could upset the so-called "reset" in ties between the two Cold War superpowers. Chief among them was what Putin termed the "re-arming" of U.S. ally Georgia following its 2008 war with Russia. "A long-term rearming of Georgia is going on," he said. "What for ? But it is for real. We already see it." Putin also criticised U.S. plans for anti-missile systems in central Europe, saying that although Washington had abandoned plans to station missile batteries in Poland, there could still be a radar base in the Czech Republic and other countries in the region might host elements of the system. "So where is this 'reset' ?," Putin asked. "We don't see it yet in this area." Putin also claimed he was taken by surprise to learn of a second court case which started last year against jailed former billionaire oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Russia's most high-profile prisoner. Khodorkovsky's YUKOS oil empire was destroyed on Kremlin orders in 2003 allegedly for fraud and tax evasion; supporters say it was because Khodorkovsky had dared to challenge Putin for political power and the Kremlin wanted to teach oligarchs a lesson. (Editing by Angus MacSwan) Reuters

"The most important thing is that these problems of 2012 don't derail us from the path of stable development," Putin added in the interview

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here,s the link.www.swissinfo.ch... /international/Putin_hints_will_return_to_Kremlin_in_2012.html?cid=28135796

join