It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nov prediction!!! You must be blind!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I love that "republican takeover" pic. He does have nice cheeks, I wanna pinch them too.. play nice guys

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
just because someones world ended doesnt mean mine did yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Not to be rude, but I don't see a connection in any of the things you posted.

It's a big world out there, in the past there could have been more simultaneous catastrophic events than this but we didnt have the wonderful internet to be aware of them like we do today.

Also, the Guatemala sinkhole is not recent, the "republican takeover" is normal after the "democrat takeover", and the economy crisis has been ongoing for years, what makes Nov any different?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

I don't understand what everyone is wanting to see. Just because you didnt see a big city get nuked or a witness a comet hitting us doesnt mean the prediction didnt happen.

Yes...that is kind of what it means.

All I hear you saying is that no matter what happens today...you are going to claim that this "prediction" has come true.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes...that is kind of what it means.

All I hear you saying is that no matter what happens today...you are going to claim that this "prediction" has come true.

I think someone predicted that a few days ago! It's all coming true. Wait. what?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Some people are just blind ... Yes, these things happin in nature. But they dont usually happen all at once. Why does a prediction have to be 1 day? Web bot predicted a tipping point... Something bad was going to happen and nobody know what it is(not to mention im sure web bot isnt 100% accurate). All I'm saying is things have been happening with "nature" and they have been hitting hard and a short matter of time. Everyone has different views on the predictions, and this is mine.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I meant Timwave (tipping point) ***

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
All that didn't even happen in november some events that NO one can be sure will happen.

It was already said how people who believed in all these predictions would come out and TRY to say how *look here is it* and look here it is the schmucks who want to be prophets in the forfeit of human lives..

This is sick all the things you have posted here have ATS threads already about them..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I like to use flashearth.com because it is sort of like google earth but it runs from your browser and nothing to download. Anyway, there is one setting where the images are supposed to be taken from Nasa satelite images daily and compiled. I don't know if it is really taken daily. But anyway, you can see some cloud cover if you use this setting and watch as storms progress and such. I know there is a lot of talk about India lately, so I was looking at India with flashearth. I can't tell you if anything is strange though. I'd have to watch over a period of many days. There appears to be a large swirling almost hurricane like cloud off the coast of India, but I know nothing of weather so I don't know if that is normal or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

So now Im wrong to state what I think the "prediction" is... Ok.. I kinda figured this would happen. I Don't really care. If you don't like what I said you shouldnt post unless its how you feel about the info. By the way i'm not tying to be rude...I hate all the negativity ATS has..

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Very true. We do not see everything that occurs on a daily basis and we may not see the results of such things immediately either. Something very big is occuring right now...maybe one event or maybe several at once. I think we are all aware if this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Wow, this is really cool! Thanks for the info. Did you check the weather channel yet to see what is going on?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Why are my tornado sirens going off???????
LOL freaked me out!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I just made another thread because I noticed something strange in the gulf and also some strange contrails/chemtrails over the Nevada, Colorado, Utah area.
Here are the images I have seen.

The first are four strange plumes in the gulf. Someone said that these may be from factories. I don't know, but if it is factories, they are putting a LOT of pollution into the air.
img.photobucket.com...

Then, it isn't hard at all to see the chemtrails that cover the sky near Nevado, Utah, and Coloardo. Well I can't really tell what state this is over because the Nasa setting just show clouds and not the lines of bounderies of states. But you can do it yourself, just go to flashearth and take a look. Tell me which state this is over. I want to say Utah mostly.

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Your blindly following false flags... None of this has anything to do with NOV. 6Th lets wait and watch nothing happen so we can call YOU the blind schmuck.. Not negative I was staing my oppinion and you took it negative... Nov. predictions are a non-existent your posting pictures that alreeeeeeedy have been discussed. Don't live in a fantasy where your RIGHT all the time.. Clearly your not.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by PSSZZZ

From that Cerntruth article, one crux of the matter, and yes, how easy they explain explain everything away.
Star for you, and that was worth reading.

CERN people adduce that because the gravitomagnetic fields of the LHC are not ‘colosal’, they should not have the energy to provoke earthquakes. But earthquakes only need a ‘butterfly effect’. Simple mine explosions have caused them. Air bombing has caused them… Since the energy of the earthquake is already stored as potential energy in the fault. So you just need a chaotic, butterfly effect multiplied by the fault to release its energy. Earthquakes are in that sense similar to an avalanche. And the LHC has enough potency to be the butterfly…

In the graph we can see how strong those fields are and how they spread outside the ring into the rock formation under the Jura mountains.

We cannot pretend to know exactly how the huge LHC magnetic field is affecting the Earth; as we don’t have reliable maps of the entire Earth’s field. Yet the causality in time is there: we know that any new source added to a magnetic field modifes (sic) its structure. In April we introduce a new top magnetic field on this planet and the surge in Earthquakes peaked.

www.cerntruth.com...

The magnetic field within the lhc tunnel. Outside of the beam tubes is still 3 million times greater than the earth’s magnetic field.

"Butterfly effects", similar to the cause of avalanches : it's well known that yelling loudly alone can set off one. It's always good to see some plausible explanations.

Doesn't the Butterfly Effect pertain specifically to time travel? What you are describing is plain 'ole cause and effect.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Your blindly following false flags... None of this has anything to do with NOV. 6Th lets wait and watch nothing happen so we can call YOU the blind schmuck.. Not negative I was staing my oppinion and you took it negative... Nov. predictions are a non-existent your posting pictures that alreeeeeeedy have been discussed. Don't live in a fantasy where your RIGHT all the time.. Clearly your not.

I guess im not understanding what your saying.. As I stated, Tipping point has begun (or is starting to) I have noticed a huge increase in disaster and economy crisis(recently, which i stated). The begining of the tipping point? Perhaps...How do you know it hasnt begun...the predictions? Does it say one big thing will happen that will change the world that day? If it does will you show me the proof so I can see it? This has been changing the world (whatever is going on the with the earth) big time. Can't you see it? I don't know how else to make it clear. Im sorry if you can't understand, its pretty complicated, im not one for words. By the way, what does this have to do with a fantasy?Whats happen to the earth Is real... Im not right all the time where did I say that?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There are HURRICANES! in hurricane season?!? Sink holes over aquifers? Economic woes! None of these things are common occurrences!

REPENT THE END IS NIGH!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The Op claims Cali was a 100 degrees yesterday. Although it was slightly above the seasonal average we were no were near 100 degrees in central Cali. Not sure maybe he is talking about the desert region or southern cali, but the weather here in central and the bay area has not been to far off from seasonal norms.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

The day before yesterday (i posted this thread last night) I don't know where in Cali but he said it was very unusal to be that hot in Nov. It had a beach wherever they were showing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join