It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens or humans? ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Well you say Roswell may be real but said this

and surely if they were visiting that much then one would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now because no matter how advanced a race is errors and accidents would occur at some point,

You do understand what very small percentage of the Earth is heavily populated right?

I'm confused about you. Do you believe in ET or not?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

if there's something in the sky that is not human how does that automatically mean its alien?

Wow, now let me think on that...Nup, I can't think of a reply to that kind of comment..

i see your sarcasm but you obviously didn't read my other posts properly and took that one line slightly out of context.

example, something in the sky could be natural phenomenon, birds, or it could be monkey magic on his cloud, or god or some secred species from earth, another dimension/paralel universe earth . and im not saying it is or isn't, im just making a point about making conclusions on something we dont know about.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Well you say Roswell may be real but said this

and surely if they were visiting that much then one would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now because no matter how advanced a race is errors and accidents would occur at some point,

You do understand what very small percentage of the Earth is heavily populated right?

I'm confused about you. Do you believe in ET or not?

im totally missing your point there!. i already said roswell may or may not be alien, but what does that have to do with the other statement? if we were being visited on the scale that people make out on here then i think one would have crashed or landed more recently in a populated area for all to see, i dont see how roswell comes into that statement because we dont kkow if its true or not.

and my answer about believing has already been answered , are you reading my posts properly?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

im just making a point about making conclusions on something we dont know about.

thanks

rich

Sorry but you seem to come across as someone that knows exactly what he believes, and I'm not just refering to this thread. so your comments are vague at best..
Do you believe in UFOs or not??
And so you are not again confused, yes I mean vehicles piloted by aliens...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

im just making a point about making conclusions on something we dont know about.

thanks

rich

Sorry but you seem to come across as someone that knows exactly what he believes, and I'm not just refering to this thread. so your comments are vague at best..
Do you believe in UFOs or not??
And so you are not again confused, yes I mean vehicles piloted by aliens...

i am not confused whatsoever, i have already answered but ill make it clear again.

i am absolutely certain that intelligent alien life exists somewhere in this vast universe, and i am open to the possibility that we have been visited but i don't know that for certain and that is the reason i look on websites like this, in the hope of finding proof one day, but so far i am not convinced either way.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

The reason, I think, it's so hard to pin point what is going on is there are multiple things that have possibly been going on for a long time now.

- Humans masquerading as aliens, abducting humans for covert experiments
- Humans masquerading as aliens, possibly working in connection with real aliens for the above reason
- Aliens from outside our solar system
- Aliens from multiple dimensions
- Aliens and or humans from another timeline
- Aliens from multiverses or parallel worlds
- Aliens working with some governments
- Aliens working against some governments and here to uplift humanity
- Aliens here for a vacation and could not be bothered with the "natives"
- Alliens here as merchants, taking whatever resources they can find for trade elsewhere.
- Aliens just exploring our world and could careless about us on a personal level
- Alients hell bent on assimilating us through DNA manipulation covertly.
- What was once a human body with a human soul has been "repossessed" by a "walk in" (non-human).
- Some or all of the above.
- ? The possiblities are endless - with our currect technology and in our 3d state of "reality" we may yet have no comprehension of who all is here and for what various purposes.

There, (again my own speculation with no viable proof) suspect there are multiple things going on. Back in the 1950's they had the luxury of only being able to think of little green men from mars flying in saucer disks.

Now, even mainstream scientists are preparing us for the existence of multiverses, parallel worlds and a multitude of various ets.

I can't help but wonder when I watch a movie like "Men In Black" that possibly this is more closer to the truth than what we realize.

Who knows.

Keep your eyes, ears and mind open and watch the skies.

edit on 6-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar and space between possibly and been

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by ch1n1t0

just for your information i do think its possible we may have been visited at some point, but if we have then i think its only been a couple of times in our history.

What is that based on? Is it just a hunch, or is the "couple of times" theory the result of some kind of reasoning on your part? Just curious. Seems like a strange statement to make.

hi, its based on my own logic and reasoning but i dont think everyone will agree.

to me it doesn't make sense for an alien race to build x amount of ships and travel all the way here constantly for years and years to do nothing but fly around and go home, seems like a total waste of time, surely if we was being visited at the rate that people claim then they would do far more then that, like make contact etc.

and surely if they were visiting that much then one would have crashed or landed in a populated area by now because no matter how advanced a race is errors and accidents would occur at some point, also if we had that many visits then we would have at least one decent video of a discernible craft by now, but yet we have nothing!.

thanks

rich
edit on 6-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

Your logic seems flawed for a couple reasons. Firstly, you apparently assume that there are many ships coming here from a great distance and returning to their point of origin far, far away. That's akin to the assumption that any time an American fighter plane shows up in the sky anywhere on the globe, it must have taken off directly from the United States. If the jet is spotted several thousand miles away from the U.S., it would make more sense to conclude that it was launched from a relatively nearby aircraft carrier.

Next, what makes you think they are just "flying around and going home"? They could be doing any number of other things that we might not be able to detect. And to say that they, whoever they are, would "surely" make contact with us indicates a lack of imagination on your part. Can you really think of no reason that an advanced civilization would want to avoid open contact with the relatively primitive inhabitants of another planet? I can think of a few.

I also have to disagree with the idea that their craft would "surely" be crashing in populated areas now and again. They might, but they might not. How can a person be so certain about the capabilities of a civilization we know nothing about? Maybe they never crash.

Regarding the "rate" at which "people" claim we are being visited, what exactly is that rate in your view? And who are the people making the claims? If you are going by the huge number of UFOs that people report to MUFON and NUFORC, it would be good to keep in mind that the vast majority of what people report as UFOs are actually conventional things like airplanes, balloons, meteors, planets, and these days, Chinese lanterns. So maybe whoever is visiting us, if anyone, is not coming here with such a high frequency that crashes would be inevitable.

I'll give you the point about the lack of decent videos, with this caveat: If you look at the serious literature on this subject, you will realize that close encounter sightings make up a relatively small percentage of the decent reports. Still, I have seen a few videos that do show apparently artificial craft of an unconventional nature pretty close up. But there is really no way to establish the validity of any of them. Here's one I particularly like. The segment starts at around 6:05:

www.youtube.com...

thanks

orkojoker
edit on 6-11-2010 by Orkojoker because: forgot to mention something

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Either way, it's a Catch-22 conundrum. You see, if it is the government (which I believe are responsible for at least 3/4 of the sightings) it's almost safe to assume they've garnered this technology from somewhere/someone else.

It's too bad it doesn't fit into the dogmatic and controlling religions (governments and institutions) of the world but one only has to take a look-see at ancient history.

Aliens have been here since the inception of planet Earth. We (all living things on Earth) are most likely the bi-product of.....many other races.

Religion = Government
And we all know what the government is capable of (wars, death, taxes, control) so let's emancipate ourselves from this federal prisons they have us in!! We should know better by now, in 2010, what they're doing and why (ignorance equals control) so now it's up to us to find out 'who' and 'how' in order to collapse this prison planet they have us in.

Aliens are real and the governments are what we should fear.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

UFO hunters sucks. The guys been made a fool of. There was one episode where a mass UFO sighting took place and he specifically ruled out chinese lanterns among the explanation. Weeks later a skeptic magazine published the results from the people who had hoaxed the UFO sighting as an experiment to see how it would be recieved. It contained photos of them setting up and perpetrating the hoax. Using chinese lanterns.

I also made a post here long ago about a ridiculously stupid episode of this show where the host claimed that rock slag found in a river was droppd there by a UFO...as if UFOs ran on coal now, with alien slaves working in the lower decks to shovel coal into the fire.. lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join