It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

my partner thought i was seeing thing in my head until i woke her up one night she saw the same thing as me which looked like a small moon moving up down left and right and then to cap it of all the family had a day light viewing of a white tube shaped ufo windows along the side with two jets following ,the ufo stayed in a fixed position to us (we were in a car on the a55 chester to rhyl) for 35 mins 12.15/12.50 then again at 2pm and again at 3.50pm so yes its good to have somebody else see the same thing(ufo)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I do believe in UFO's and have seen some....however I think sometimes some of the aircraft we are seeing is experimental aircraft built somewhere on planet earth. 30 years ago I worked for a large company who handled a very large account with a very large aircraft company...there was one woman in our office and she handled their account ...that is all she did....sometimes she would have to go to their location and talk business. Shortly after one of her visits to them she and I were at a party...and she had a few too many and revealed that she had overheard a conversation ...they had built and were experimenting with flying cars....not to be revealed to the public....this was 1981. There is a lot of high-tech aircraft technology.....our government has perfected and does not want us to know about yet.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join