It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Alex Jones Show Video Feed… Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Alex will be talking with Lindsey Williams (who will be revealing his elitist source), Gary Franchi (director of Enemy of the State Camp FEMA Part 2), Joe Rogan, Bob Chapman and an employee at infowars who was fondled (along with her small children) by TSA.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I gave lindsey a chance during the oil spill. He said his elitist friend told him that it would never be stopped only with a nuke. Honestly he scared the # out of me. Of course he begs you to buy his dvd set every 5 minutes. I don't trust him anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
an employee at infowars who was fondled (along with her small children) by TSA.

It's funny how all these horrible things happen to Infowars employees, Alex Jones, and the Infowars web site (how many times has the site been the victim of a "cyber attack"?), yet no proof is ever put forth.

Let me guess... she was "fondled" by TSA agents because she is an employee of Infowars, right?

A joint directive was issued by the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Federal Reserve, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Chatham House, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, The Illuminati, The Jesuits, every Fortune 500 company, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, and of course The Vatican, to trail her and her children to the airport and deliver the directive to the TSA agents who were eagerly awaiting her and her children's arrival at the security checkpoint so that they could fondle them.

Yep. That's how it happened. That's their response to Infowars leading the revolution of truth. After all, that's all Alex Jones and his web sites release: the truth.

I won't be watching his video feed, nor listening to his radio show. His propaganda is just as bad as the propaganda from mainstream media. He's nothing more than an egotistical opportunist taking advantage of a gullible demographic of conspiracy theorists desperately seeking an alternative to mainstream media and I cannot wait for the day when the conspiracy theorist masses open their eyes to the fraud he is.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It's funny how all these horrible things happen to Infowars employees

What other horrible things are you referring to? Or do you just like using exaggeration in your pathetic attempt to discredit Alex Jones?

Alex Jones, and the Infowars web site (how many times has the site been the victim of a "cyber attack"?), yet no proof is ever put forth.

Here's proof

Let me guess... she was "fondled" by TSA agents because she is an employee of Infowars, right?

No this is now standard operating procedure...
Opt Out of a Body Scan? Then Brace Yourself - finance.yahoo.com...

A joint directive was issued by the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Federal Reserve, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Chatham House, Skull and Bones, Freemasons, The Illuminati, The Jesuits, every Fortune 500 company, the Military Industrial Complex, Big Pharma, and of course The Vatican, to trail her and her children to the airport and deliver the directive to the TSA agents who were eagerly awaiting her and her children's arrival at the security checkpoint so that they could fondle them.

WTF?

I won't be watching his video feed, nor listening to his radio show.

Cool. A couple million other people will be doing just that.

His propaganda is just as bad as the propaganda from mainstream media.

Examples of Alex Jones "propaganda" being as bad as mainstream media's? Better yet, any examples of Alex Jones propoganda period?

He's nothing more than an egotistical opportunist taking advantage of a gullible demographic of conspiracy theorists desperately seeking an alternative to mainstream media

No. He's a brave man who's been a history buff since he was a child and using his intellect saw where the country was headed and decided to take a stand 15 years ago with an access TV show.

and I cannot wait for the day when the conspiracy theorist masses open their eyes to the fraud he is.

Examples of Alex Jones being a fraud? BTW His popularity is growing exponentially.

P.S. don't use the Y2K broadcast as proof of anything. Bill Cooper took an entire days worth of broadcast and edited all the "bad" parts together. By bad parts I mean the parts where Alex Jones was reporting on what the AP was reporting on that day. The nuclear plants shutting down, the nukes, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams source is Ken Fromm of Atlantic Richfield.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Or do you just like using exaggeration in your pathetic attempt to discredit Alex Jones?

I'm the one using exaggeration?! That's hilarious! Oh the irony!

Here's proof

How was that proof of anything other than that you briefly had the ability to waste ten minutes of my life?

No this is now standard operating procedure...

And your point?

Cool. A couple million other people will be doing just that.

That many?! If there are that many gullible individuals on this side of the fence, I have lost all hope for any real change.

Examples of Alex Jones "propaganda" being as bad as mainstream media's? Better yet, any examples of Alex Jones propoganda period?

Y2K.

Yes I will use that as proof because it is proof. William Cooper did nothing. The words came straight from Alex Jones' face. He was not reporting facts, he was reporting his own delusions of what was happening that day.

No. He's a brave man who's been a history buff since he was a child and using his intellect saw where the country was headed and decided to take a stand 15 years ago with an access TV show.

That's a cute story. It doesn't change the fact that he's an opportunist. He's only in this for the money and publicity.

Examples of Alex Jones being a fraud? BTW His popularity is growing exponentially.

That's troubling news.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm the one using exaggeration?! That's hilarious! Oh the irony!

So what are all these other horrible things that happen to infowars employees that you speak of?

How was that proof of anything other than that you briefly had the ability to waste ten minutes of my life?

It was proof that there were organized efforts to hack and take down the infowars moneybomb.

And your point?

You jokingly said that there's an elaborate conspiracy to fondle infowars employee (as if that's what I think). When in reality fondling people is now standard operating procedure at TSA checkpoints as demonstrated in this video...

Y2K... Yes I will use that as proof because it is proof.

Okay

The words came straight from Alex Jones' face.

Correct.

He was not reporting facts

Incorrect. He was reporting stories published by the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

he was reporting his own delusions of what was happening that day.

If reporting published AP stories is "his own delusions" then I guess he did.

That's a cute story. It doesn't change the fact that he's an opportunist. He's only in this for the money and publicity.

That Marin Luther King! That Ghandi! What opportunists!

***No I am not saying Alex Jones is even half the men they were, I'm saying anyone can be interpreted as an opportunist by an ignoramus***

Examples of Alex Jones being a fraud?

Well? Got any?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I would be happy to give you some examples of Alex Jones BS propoganda but unfortunately everything he says is true and Bill Clinton implemented Martial Law and then Bush sent me off to a FEMA camp so I no longer have the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

I would be happy to give you some examples of Alex Jones BS propoganda but unfortunately everything he says is true and Bill Clinton implemented Martial Law and then Bush sent me off to a FEMA camp so I no longer have the opportunity.

Are you implying that martial law and FEMA camps aren't a goal of the powers that be?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Are you implying that martial law and FEMA camps aren't a goal of the powers that be?

Not at all. I am telling you that Alex has been saying each and every president is going to implement it since he has been on the air and so far he has not been right, has he? Then I am indeed stating that FEMA camps are nothing more than a fantasy that Alex told us Bush was going to have us sent to. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Buy gold coming up in the third hour with doctor bob chapman!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a schill for the Zionists and New World Order and has ties to the Vatican dark army of Lucifer.

Why do I know and say this?

Because you and Bill Cooper told me so

Sorry...i couldn't help myself. Yes I will probably continue mocking you when it comes to Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So what are all these other horrible things that happen to infowars employees that you speak of?

Oh please. Don't play dumb. You and I both know Alex Jones alleges these sorts of things all the time.

It was proof that there were organized efforts to hack and take down the infowars moneybomb.

YouTube comments are considered proof now?

When in reality fondling people is now standard operating procedure at TSA checkpoints

I knew this already. Your point?

Incorrect. He was reporting stories published by the ASSOCIATED PRESS.

Proof?

***No I am not saying Alex Jones is even half the men they were

Yes you are, otherwise you wouldn't have said it.

They were opportunists when it came to social change. He is an opportunist for his own wallet.

Well? Got any?

I've got plenty.
edit on 11/5/2010 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

top topics

join