It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I read the post of ATS'er and it just seems hopeless. What can you do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just can find anything positive on this site. Everything seems so bad. What is the point of being here anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is one of the most interesting times of mankind.

You could go all over the Internet and read ignorant worldly posts about random crap.

Sure there is a lot of things that cause stress, but really, take it all with a grain of salt. Most of the stuff on this website is pure speculation and never really leads to what is promised. The ability to deal with all of this comes in time.

When I first started getting into the NWO I was depressed as I could ever be. However, I find it exciting now. I was very worldly, and now I appreciate everything. I am much happier than ever before, even with doom and gloom at hand.

Even though most of what I read relating to the NWO is undebunkable, it doesn't bother me anymore. If it seems too much, take some time off.

Don't worry too much about it, people throughout history have dealt with tribulations, and we should be no different.

It makes us stronger.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GheauxstTiger

Ask the guy holding the gun to your head to let you go to another site if you don't enjoy this one?

This site has a ton of good stuff - if you just look for it.

~Heff

new topics

join