It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Feeling= Sitting in Theater full of Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I just couldn't stand it... the day the movie came out I went to see it. Not to support Moore or his ideals but to see what tactics he'd use in his idealogimentary to kill bush (or atleast attempt to). When the movie ended the entire theater was clapping, quite odd i thought, living in a rich part a business enriched southern denver. The feeling was so awful though I rushed out of the theater and refused the Democratic pamphlets they were handing me. Anyone feel the same way?

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Real Genius]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i went to see it, but it was sold out. i didnt think there were so many liberals in nebraska

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real Genius
I just couldn't stand it... [edit on 29-6-2004 by Real Genius]

I feel for ya buddy, that's like sitting in a lunchroom filled with valley girls and metal heads...
I'm sure it was a mind numbing experience you encountered, you better go jump start your brain or it'll turn into egg noodles like your fellow mooreon supporters.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
[edit on 29-6-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real Genius
When the movie ended the entire theater was clapping, quite odd i thought, living in a rich part a business enriched southern denver.

Denver? I thought John Titor lived in Florida. Way to go "Real Genius".

Time Travel Hoax Exposed

[edit on 29-6-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
EDIT: Not a constructive post.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by curme]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is listening to a republican or democrat complain about the other's party all the while pretending they are better than the other instead of working together for the betterment of our country. As a 13th Generation American I am sick of the party lemmings and their stupidity. The old saying is divide and conquer and all people who follow the party line are the conquered and are too stupid to know it.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
EDIT: Not a constructive post.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by curme]

Way to rise above the hate Curme.
You win the rise above award!

Okay, it's just a rolling head.

But still...you should be proud for thinking twice about returning fire.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was not only surrounded by them, but they were trying to get me to sign some crap for Kerry after that movie was over. I actually thought the movie was pretty good for what it was.

I don't mind Moore, and I'm an independant with severe conservative ideals. It's all his point of view, which can be skewed easily by those who like to propoganda the propoganda.

I really should have debated them on the spot, but instead I just made a nasty face and said "Hell no" when asked to sign something for Kerry.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

I feel for ya buddy, that's like sitting in a lunchroom filled with valley girls and metal heads...
I'm sure it was a mind numbing experience you encountered, you better go jump start your brain or it'll turn into egg noodles like your fellow mooreon supporters.

Ya know what a mind numbing experience is?

Trying to pull a half-assed hoax on the members of ATS, which is what Real Genius tried to do.

He probably is a mental head.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I plan to. The thing I hate most about going to the movies is when people clap. I can't stand it. No one can hear you. Michael Moore isn't gonna come out of the screen and bow for you. Why the hell do people clap!?!?! Oh my God its so frustrating when it happens in any movie, and if it happens during F911 I'm probably gonna have a heart attack.

I wonder how many people will be going to see it in my area, it opens on Wednesday. Probably not as many people as will be going to see SPIDERMAN 2!

new topics

top topics

join