It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Did Not Get The Message On Tuesday (audio)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
He's at it again and you'd think that perhaps he would tone things down a bit after the "shellacking" on Tues. Remember his well publicized presser the day after the election? Yeah, the one that featured a mellow Obama vowing to work with the GOP to get things done. He spoke of compromising with the GOP etc etc... Essentially the same rhetoric he spewed to get himself into the White House. It was a nice speech for TV.

After all of that nonsense for the press, Obama made a little call to his loyal troopers at Moveon.org....

During a phone call with left-wing group MoveOn, President Obama signaled he’s looking to continue his liberal agenda, which isn’t a surprise. However, this comes after saying he would listen to the GOP ideas and talked of compromise during his 1 p.m press conference on November 3rd.

Follow link for the Audio Clip..
www.eyeblast.tv...

He's rallying the goons yet again and we all saw how well that worked on Tuesday. So keep it up Obama and Moveon.org, 2012 should be fun. Meanwhile, keep asking Soros for those million dollar checks to advance your agenda.
I won't tell George that you're spending his money on box lunches and cigarettes.
edit on 5-11-2010 by jibeho because: typo

edit on 5-11-2010 by jibeho because: ditto

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here we go..

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

None of them did. I was just over at Pajamas Media and read this article.

The author of the article sees it the EXACT same way I do.pajamasmedia.com...

Have you heard the “warnings” for Republicans in the aftermath of a national repudiation of Democrats? Odd, that. Why in the world would all the “chatter” be about how this is going to impact the party that just kicked butt and took names?

This is all part of the Inversion Narrative. It is easy to get sucked into a false narrative, and it is all that the leftists have been offering since Tuesday night: fallacies and fraudulent notions.

I think I will use the Obama mind trick.

You would THINK, they would be thanking us.

Can you hear us NOW?
No, they can't. You would think they had just won.

680 seats taken over in the States. 65 in the House and 5 seats in the Senate. Hell, if Obama would have been running against Bush he would of lost. NOW that tells you something.

Here is someone that just so happens to NOT have a brain-www.slate.com...

Here is the name of the article-Pelosi's Triumph
Democrats didn't lose the battle of 2010. They won it.

That is the top search for senate seats won 2010.

It is like these people are living in their own minds.

edit on 5-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Gosh do you think maybe he changed his mind about compromise after watching all those wonderful acception speeches vowing not to compromise with him? Just curious.

Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader in the Senate, declared that Obama would be a one-term president and promised that he would lead an all-out Republican assault on Obama's agenda.
source
Not exactly a big motivator there.

House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, told conservative talk show host Sean Hannity that "This is not a time for compromise, and I can tell you that we will not compromise on our principles."
source
Obama does not want to compromise with that?

Then you go on to point out that he told some of his supporters that he plans on doing the things they helped elect him to do? The heck you say.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Boehner couldn't possibly be talking about compromising on reeling in spending, earmarks, obamacare repeal etc etc. Basically items that will destroy our economy. Boehner pledged to get back to basics and core principals.

The Onus is on Obama to live up to his campaign promise. He needs to rise above the fray and the games. Enough of his personal agenda rhetoric. This rhetoric is why McConnell was so critical of this dinner with Obama, Pelosi and Reid. McConell is fed up with Pelosi's antics as Speaker.

Obama said this...

"This is going to be a meeting in which I want us to talk substantively about how we can move the American people's agenda forward," Obama told reporters after a cabinet meeting. "It's not just a photo op. Hopefully it may spill over into dinner."

Read more: www.vancouversun.com...

The American People's agenda?? Really, I didn't know we had one. More like Obama's agenda that was rejected by voters on Tuesday. The same agenda he boasted of in his call to Moveon. A call you probably received already... The MAJORITY in this nation do not want what Obama is trying to sell and they don't want what has already been shoved down their throats. Get the HINT!!

edit on 5-11-2010 by jibeho because: clarity

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

He is incapable of doing anything different. He is convinced he knows what's best for America and that the people of America are dolts that don't know anything. He is so out of touch it's sad.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by jibeho

Hell, if Obama would have been running against Bush he would of lost. NOW that tells you something.

Obama did run against Bush, and he won. Now THAT tells you something...

And the GOP still doesn't get it!!...

Mitch McConnell, GOP Minority Leader in the Senate..

“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president”

IT'S THE EFEN ECONOMY STUPID!!!!!

No Idealogical agenda endorsed here in the mid-terms..Fix the economy or the GOP will be hammered in two years just like the Dems were ...just like the GOP was two years ago..

STOP THE BS...GET THE EF TO WORK.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Curiousisall

Boehner couldn't possibly be talking about compromising on reeling in spending, earmarks, obamacare repeal etc etc. Basically items that will destroy our economy. Boehner pledged to get back to basics and core principals.

Are we talking about the same guy here? I am talking about the one that has been an entrenched Republican for almost 3 decades. What is his track record on this? Hard to find trying to sift through all the news about how he bought votes for the tobacco companies so maybe you can help me out. I did not hear any of that pledge crap in that sentence.

Oh and your response about Mitch?
...?

Riiiiiight. All about compromise. We shall see.
edit on 11/5/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What I thought was extremely telling about that clip was the part where he mentioned how things are going to get very interesting over the next two years, and then instantly corrected himself and said "the next six years", as if he consciously acknowledges that he will be a one-term president, but then some sort of subliminal programming kicked in and made him blurt out that correction. I've always thought that Obama was just cruising by on a sort of smooth-talk autopilot, and this just reinforces that opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey folks, Obama reiterates that you are too stupid to understand what he has done for you.

Obama On ’60 Minutes’: ‘Leadership Isn’t Just Legislation’

“Making an argument that people can understand,” Mr. Obama continued, “I think that we haven’t always been successful at that. And I take personal responsibility for that. And it’s something that I’ve got to examine carefully … as I go forward.”

See, it is not that he pushed his RADICAL agenda through, he did not explain it so that you stupid people could understand what it was that he was doing.

Expect to hear more from the orator in chief. I am sure he will be firing up TOTUS once he gets back from his $2 billion whirlwind tour spreading your money to other countries and promoting job growth in other countries.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Look at them going at each other-

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

no obama didn't get the message he is a hardcore ideolog hes right and everyone else is stupid to be blunt we will see more of the same the shout by the masses on november 2 fell on deaf ears.

they just don't get it in washington dc i watched his speech it was all about "well i didn't sell the message clear enough" he was wrong there we got the message we heard it loud and clear we want no part of big government and endless spending and want a clear change from the status quo of the past 2 years.

obama and the left is like that spoiled child the need to be told NO when they make errors and when the turn aorund and start doing the same things we tell them No agian and then go stand in the corner or go take a tap and leave the adults to talk amongst ourselves.

i want obama a one term president and i am not alone in that assesment the man doesn't get it and never will thats why he's needs to be voted out.

the massive redtide gop victories were a wake up call and he missed the point entirely he needs to go period the end and don't let the door hit his butt on the way out.

make it happen people the only thing obama cares about is his own power and that's the biggest reason he needs to go.

top topics

join