It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway-esque 'spiral' UFOs, wormholes etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Okay, so since the infamous Norway spiral, I've been finding numerous videos and pictures of extremely similar phenomena from different places around the world.

It's intriguing.

A quick youtube search should show you what I'm talking about

some I question the authenticity of, others are quite convincing, to me anyway

not to mention more than one person recording the same event

What does ATS think is going on? Are these human made objects re-entering the atmosphere? Are they 'wormholes' as some people claim?

Whatever they are, I think they are quite pretty, personally

here is some random vids from a quick search, you could probably find some better ones

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
strange.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Grrrrr! I'm so tired of those damned space worms making holes all the over the damn Universe!

Someone needs to fill those in.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Signs of the new times.......

Be prepared.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cjhahaha

That first video is hilarious. "Like, OMG!!!! Alien Invasions are heres!!!" I love the internet, a place where literately, ignorance knows now bounds.

Personally, all I see on these videos can be easily explained without having to resort to the least likely conclusion first. One has to ignore common sense, reason and logic to even remotely end up at the conclusion that these are anything other than manmade anything.

And, the "Norway Spiral" was a failed missile test, hands down. The evidence for it is OVERWHELMING, while the evidence against it is UNDERWHELMING, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I find it hard to understand how a failed rocket launch can make a perfect spiral . I saw a failed launch in florida about a year ago it did not make a perfect spiral. Of al the failed rocket launches they show on tv from time time I have never seen one make a perfect spiral I am not saying it is impossible .

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by swampbilly

Back in 1989 while working at the surry nuke plant in VA I saw somthing along with about 150 other people . At the time we were building a rad waste storage for spent fule rods . It was around mid NOV we had been starting work around five in the morning .It was a crystal clear morning not a cloud in the sky temp was about 30 deg. My crew was working on the elevator shaft we were about 100 ft up . The sun was about two hrs from rising all our men were up top and had just started working when this huge beam of light shot straight out of nowhere towards the job site . The beam ejected some sort of object that traveled very fast an was gone out of sight in the snap of your fingers . It moved so fast we could not make out its shape .what happened next was just as strange the light was on for about five seconds than went out but left a perfect smoke ring that looked like a tunnel going straight into a swirling mass of smothing not sure what it was . the smoke ring was about 100 ft around and it was a smoke ring that was solid all the way back to the mass of swirrling clouds .the smoke ring lasted for about 15 min than faded out leaving only the swirrling mass . its still crystal clear and the sun in still about one hour from rising . Every one is just standing there watching this swirling mass of stuff . About 10 minutes passes an not one person has moved .Than it gets weird again this mass of swirling stuff opens up and light starts shining out like rays of sun light thru clouds it was just amazing that lasted for about 5 minutes than closed back up and continued to swirl .It was about 45 minutes befor the sun broke the horzion . When the sun came up every thing vanished. I watched tv a read the paper for days after not a mention of this but every one the job site saw it .

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ill say its impossible,

think about it, for a spinning rocket to remain in place and produce a perfect spiral, it must increase and decrease its thrust every half spin, because of gravity, otherwise it would not be perfecly in place, there is no way to produce the norway spiral on accident.

btw i noticed all the spirals always occur right before sunrise.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cjhahaha

The ships can spin around all the want because the crew and craft feel no Gs.
Amazing isn't it.
The propulsion waves penetrate the craft and crew and control external forces.
If 90 degree turns at 300 miles per second can be made then a spiral of illuminated
gases is more gags from the crooks that stole Tesla's technology from us.
Enjoy the show and confusion because they are loving it.

edit on 11/5/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by swampbilly

Back in 1989 while working at the surry nuke plant in VA I saw somthing along with about 150 other people . At the time we were building a rad waste storage for spent fule rods . It was around mid NOV we had been starting work around five in the morning .It was a crystal clear morning not a cloud in the sky temp was about 30 deg. My crew was working on the elevator shaft we were about 100 ft up . The sun was about two hrs from rising all our men were up top and had just started working when this huge beam of light shot straight out of nowhere towards the job site . The beam ejected some sort of object that traveled very fast an was gone out of sight in the snap of your fingers . It moved so fast we could not make out its shape .what happened next was just as strange the light was on for about five seconds than went out but left a perfect smoke ring that looked like a tunnel going straight into a swirling mass of smothing not sure what it was . the smoke ring was about 100 ft around and it was a smoke ring that was solid all the way back to the mass of swirrling clouds .the smoke ring lasted for about 15 min than faded out leaving only the swirrling mass . its still crystal clear and the sun in still about one hour from rising . Every one is just standing there watching this swirling mass of stuff . About 10 minutes passes an not one person has moved .Than it gets weird again this mass of swirling stuff opens up and light starts shining out like rays of sun light thru clouds it was just amazing that lasted for about 5 minutes than closed back up and continued to swirl .It was about 45 minutes befor the sun broke the horzion . When the sun came up every thing vanished. I watched tv a read the paper for days after not a mention of this but every one the job site saw it .

this kind of thing is echoed in some of the videos like the ones I posted

ALTHOUGH:

There was one I found of a similar kind, and it was confirmed as a rocket launch.

I am still intrigued by the unexplained ones

And FWIW: I don't believe the failed missile thing for the Norway spiral

I don't believe these are 'alien' either. I think these are man made and with a simple explanation, I would just like to know what that is!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

DEY TERK ERR JERBS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

yeah the title of that vid made me laugh my arse off

that said, it was captured by a few different people. There was a similar one (not sure if I posted it already) from brisbane, very similar spiral type thing

As someone else mentioned, I am intrigued also be the fact they are always at night, before sunrise or after sunset. Aside from sunlight, how are they illuminated? Some of the videos are at the dead of night as far as I can tell, and I find it hard to believe sunlight is causing the illumination

new topics

top topics

join