It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do WE know about; Halokinesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I had remembered a while back hearing about a scientist that was able to manipulate salt and pepper with the power of a pyramid. These experiments were done in Russia. Here is an excerpt from the results of the experiments...

From the Giza Pyramid;

-Experiments with about 5000 people in jails in Russia showed that in a few months most crimes almost disappeared and behavior was much improved. This was attributed to the salt and pepper added to their food which had been placed beforehand in the Pyramid.

This is from a website called mytelekinesis.com

Halokinesis is the ability to manipulate salt. Psychically-controlled sand can be manipulated like control sand or sugar. It can be made very abrasive, to the point where it can peel off skin, or it can be pulled together, to form constructs. This can even be used to increase the intensity of the salt to poisonous levels, or even pull salt from anywhere within a large radius. One could even use this anomalistic ability to dehydrate creatures by increasing the amounts of salt in them. No one as of yet is known to possess this ability This goes witout saying you need to learn how to move salt before it can be generated oh and heres a tech! put salt on something like a cup or plate something!Then visluize it moving or anything you want with it be patient this will not happen right away.

I understand that salt makes water more conductible. Apparently, human beings have the natural ability to manipulate water, specifically clouds and no I have not tried this myself. I have also noticed that you are also able to extract Hydrogen from water, especially if its salty. If our brain does in fact have electricity, and our bodies consist of around 60-70 percent water, does that possibly mean we can manipulate certain types of minerals such as SALT with our very own minds?

Post anything and everything you know about Halokinesis.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sounds like something to do with psychic bad breath.

There is a lot more information in Wilcock's books on the strange properties of pyramids at www.divinecosmos.com

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Stare At Grain of Salt on Plate For a Long TIme Experiment #1 codename SAGOSOPFALT1 about to commence 5 minutes. Results shall be documented in real time. God Bless America

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is what I know to be 100% True About Pyramids and Telekenisis. As many around these parts know that this is my foundation for Truth. It is a book called Thiaoouba Prophecy written by Michel Desmarquet. I do not claim that it is the ENTIRE Truth of Existence and Powers of The Mind that you are asking about with Holokenis. But do KNOW Intuitively that it is the continuation of the covenant God has with mankind. There are some great pictures on the books website showing the electrophotonic ( Aura ) increase of water as its being meditated on, from Kirilian Technology Cameras.

"Was this intended to be the Kings palace, or his tomb?

Nothing of the sort. This pyramid was much more important - it was a tool. An enormous tool, I admit, but a tool just the same. So, too, was the Pyramid of Cheops, in Egypt, though it was much smaller in size.

A tool? Please explain - I'm no longer with you.

one of the great mysteries was about to be revealed to me - one which had provoked so much inquiry and had been the subject of so much writing on Earth.
You will have realised, that these were highly advanced people. They possessed a profound understanding of Universal Law and used their pyramid as a captor of cosmic rays, forces and energies, as well as terrestrial energies.

Inside, rooms positioned according to a precise plan, served the King and certain other great initiates, as powerful communications centres, enabling communication with other planets and other worlds in the Universe. Such communication with extra-terrestrials is no longer possible for people on Earth; but the people of Mu in those days, by natural means and by exploiting cosmic forces, were in constant communication with other beings and were even able to explore parallel universes.

Was this the sole purpose of the pyramid?

Not quite. Its second use was to make rain. By a system of plates, made of a special alloy incorporating silver as its major component, these people were able, in a few days, to cause the accumulationof clouds above the country, and so, to have rain as they needed it.

Thus, they were able to create, virtually, a paradise over the whole continent. Rivers and springs never dried up, but flowed lazily across the numerous plains of a land that was essentially flat.

Fruit trees were laden with fruit, bowing under the weight of oranges, mandarins or apples, according to latitude. Exotic fruits, of kinds that actually no longer exist on Earth, were harvested in abundance. One such fruit, called the Laikoti, possessed a property that caused an excitation of brain activity, allowing whoever ate it to solve problems which would normally be beyond them. This property was not actually a drug but the fruit was, nevertheless, condemned by the sages. The Laikoti was only authorised to be planted in the gardens of the King. The striking similarity between this prohibition from eating the Laikoti - for reasons relating to knowledge - and, in the Bible, Adam being forbidden to eat the apple on similar grounds.

Man being what he is, however, the fruit was secretly planted in various places throughout the continent. Those caught with the fruit were harshly punished for they had directly disobeyed the King of Mu. In matters of religion and government, he was to be obeyed absolutely, as he was the representative of the Great Spirit.

As such, the King was not one to be worshiped - he simply represented another."

edit on 5-11-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join