It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us silly things about you nobody else knows.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

haha, the question is, what did it mean upside down?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
in first grade there was a day i wasnt feeling to well and i dont remember what was going on at the moment but all the kids were crowded around the teacher and i told i needed to go to the nurse cuz i felt like i was going to puke but she said ide have to wait a sec and the girl standing next to me started to laugh cuz i wasnt aloud to leave yet and i accidently threw up all over her and myself. later on down the road when i was in highschool we became friends and still are to this day but ive never told her that it was me who did that in first grade. i keep it to myself cuz it's more fun that way.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I once finished with a girlfriend spontaneously and totally casually in front of all her friends right at the beginning of a big night out on the town - It was kinda a very poorly thought out joke, I didn't wan't to split up at all..... Well, as ladies do, she took this very very badly indeed, instant crying the poor thing was totally stunned like I just pulled the carpet out from under her.

I though, oh poop, I really can't say, 'ah ha only joking dear!' now or I will never make it out of the pub alive - seriously I would have been lynched........ Sooooo I kinda just went with it, didn't tell anyone, thinking that we would get back together again later that evening..... Well that was the end of that relationship lol.

Always felt bad about that one

edit to add, this was not just a fling either lol, I was getting past the 2 year serious mark - that's verging on socio path territory right?
edit on 14/11/2010 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm a bit of a prankster. I like adding things to people's shopping carts at the store when they're not looking. Also, going through the toy isle and setting the noise making toys going. That's always good for a laugh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join