It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood ends (2104 BCE) This day in history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

On the 27th of Cheshvan of the year 1657 from creation (2104 BCE) "the earth dried" (Genesis 8:14) completing the 365-day duration of the great flood that wiped out all life on earth save for the eight human beings and and the animals (two of each species) in Noah's ark; on this day G-d commanded Noah to "Come out of the ark" and repopulate, settle and civilize the earth.
Source

This is a really fascinating paragraph! I never knew we had dates for when the flood ended!
This is great! What do you guys think about this?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

4114 Years ago...

This is an interesting number.
In Kabblah #4 is usually "Chesed" - "loving-kindness", but it can also be "Da'at"
... which doesn't really exist (Intellect of Knowledge, usually the focal point of kabblah I'd guess, I'm not a kabbalist but it's the spooky one).

#11 is (i think) the path from the "Crown" - Keter (#1); to Chochmah (#2) (The highest potential of thought).
"Crown AND Crown" is another interpretation, but there seems to be a conflict in having two crowns...
It can also be #1+ #10 "Crown With Foundation"

Which could be taken as meaning the The Highest Understanding of God's Grace (Though God), but because we are talking of a span of time, this represents a period ie. this is the last day of the period of highest understanding of g-d's grace.

Also, Da'at is like a wormhole.

edit on 4-11-2010 by myster0 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Romantic_Rebel,

I have a url you may find interesting. The flood ended a Jubilee cycle and the first yr. after the flood was a Jubilee yr., that is a yr. of new beginning. And that is plainly the case.

www.itsaboutthattime.net...

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Experiencing a great flood must be horrifying! Must have been an amaving moment if the various ark myths were based on truth.

This date is based upon Biblical timelines? Do you know how closely that date correlates to evidence of flooding around different parts of the world?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't understand where any of you are coming from? I see this as a tale influenced from the epic of Gilgamesh; as well other deluge myths.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Romantic_Rebel,

Don't you know the Ark was found and different artifacts that substantiate it.

www.wyattmuseum.com See if this isn't authentic.

Truthiron

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

That doesn't prove to me it's Noah's Ark. Don't you agree there's something fishy (no pun intended) about all the same flood stories?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Romantic_Rebel,

I've also read of modern science evaluating the layers of sediment that show also there was a great flood and they determined the time to be with the Bible history. There no doubt is a lot that can be found on the web as about all men's knowledge can be found but I haven't done the search, I had just run across it in the past.

And no I have no doubt about Ron Wyatt's findings as he looked in the right place and found the remains, He also found the Sodom and Gomorah site, the true red sea crossing and the mountain of Moses and the top of the mountain rocks melted from God's presence, the whole top was glazed and blackened, Wyatt used his head and followed accounts in scripture that led him to the right places. He also found the Ark of the Covenant and it will not be removed until the Lord returns. Apocrypha 2 Maccabees 2: R.R. when it's all put together right there is no room left for doubt.

Truthiron

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

You're telling me this man found all of this and is selling all the evidence on DVD and video? If I recall I seen no evidence from others to confirm this finding. Why don't others talk about this? Come on now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Romantic_Rebel,

It is because few search for the truth and most do not recognize it when they run across it. He Wyatt gives you a lot of info on the site but it one wants the whole story the dvd's are excellent. I came across it when vhs tapes first came out and he had it on them to begin with. Ron is deceased now but his family carries on the museum and they are Sabbath keepers. Ron always was. I sent and got the discs as I had loaned out the tapes and eventually they gave out. All that ran them confessed it couldn't be refuted.

One can not follow the majority I'm sure you can understand.

Truthiron

new topics

top topics

join