It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Man in disguise boards international flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Exclusive: Man in disguise boards international flight

edition.cnn.com

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- Canadian authorities are investigating an "unbelievable" incident in which a passenger boarded an Air Canada flight disguised as an elderly man, according to a confidential alert obtained by CNN.

The incident occurred on October 29 on Air Canada flight AC018 to Vancouver originating in Hong Kong. An intelligence alert from the Canada Border Services Agency describes the incident as an "unbelievable case of concealment."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is a weird one.
I don't know what is so exclusive about this but these airplane stories are getting weirder and weirder...

If this asian guy was doing a practicle joke then it's not that funny.

It reminded me of when Johhny Knoxville of jackass dresses up as OLD guy pulling pranks...

Why is it illegal to disguise yourself and get on an airplane...

An asian terrorist maybe a chinese SPY?

The man put on the disguise for the officers who "noted he very much resembled an elderly Caucasian man, complete with mimicking the movements of an elderly person. The subject admitted at this time that he had boarded the flight with the mask on and had removed it several hours later," according to the alert.

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is all part of the mass social conditioning - plant the seed of the idea that it is possible for even a young Chinese man to disguise themselves as an old White man.

So when the false flag happens, if evidence comes out that different looking people were photographed/videoed performing the false flag, that the authorities can then claim they "believe" the subjects were wearing costumes "not much unlike the young Chinese man did back in early November 2010."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f04ab140cd5.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: add image

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think it's a brilliant way to expose the hypocrisy of our locked down airport security.

It's unrealistic to even expect to have a good system of full screening of passengers short of making everyone get naked and dumping them in bleach for a few seconds.

There's a fine line between security and being paranoid. I'm afraid we've passed into the latter and think we're better off for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
heheh,

pretty cool make-up job.

the glasses should be a give away. very chinese style and don't fit.

glad they caught the hands.

haven't heard about that here.

i think there were 2 people involved? both will be in trouble, i think.

well, thanks to these guys, the authorities have more to look for.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
CNN and the MSM has been playing with our heads way too much.

We don't know what to believe anymore with what they tell us..

If this guy this chinese guy is just a MARK I can't wait to see the pictures and get details.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This story reminds me of Arnold Schwarzneggers character in Total Recall when he has the fat woman outfit on and looses it, then that woman mask thingy opens up and you see him inside it......bwahahahaha!

TPTB dont know what to think of next!

next it'll be aliens disguised as humans!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That is unreal, it looks to real if the guy was a bank robber they would never catch him in that out fit, I still can't believe it, I need one that works the other way, because I look just like the old guy. Only with larger nose and lips.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
That is unreal, it looks to real if the guy was a bank robber they would never catch him in that out fit, I still can't believe it, I need one that works the other way, because I look just like the old guy. Only with larger nose and lips.

The bank teller would give him the money assuming that the "old man" won't get too far and to her surprise, he'll dash out the front door and jump over a car in his get-a-way.

"Wow! He must've eaten his Wheaties this morning!"

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Looks similar to this comic character.

I am not sure how he could see in the get up myself. At least from the photo it seems like it would be difficult.

Raist

top topics

join