It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Allow Me To Introduce My Self.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
my name is not lucifer but i see too much evil in this world and the good people just stand back and hope the minority will win for them. So many times i have seen the unbelievable decisions made by tptb that in my eyes can only be made by the almighty dollar and to feather their own greedy nests at the expense of the ordinary people , yes thats you and me, so my goal here is to find ways to stick my foot in the door and make a change to decisions that tptb make on our behalf when clearly they are not the right choices for us " ordinary people", all good, cheers
edit on 4/11/2010 by Sauron because: All Caps in title

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS forums Scratcher. If the politics is what you are into, you have came to a place on the Internet that will both educate and enlighten you. We have some very talented and insightful people here in that particular topic.
Enjoy the threads and "Deny Ignorance!!" ciaos.. allred5923

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scratcher

scratcher, welcome to ATs friend. I see you possess a compassion for your brotheren as I also do. And all 1 can say is dont lose hope, because in the worst situations HOPE helps to overcome any obstical. See you in the boards.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by scratcher

Hi scratcher, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Excellent introduction Scratcher and, it seems, a mind & heart that will have much to contribute here. I look forward to seeing you around already. Peace.

top topics

join