It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Book of the Dead exhibition reveals secrets of lost civilisation!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

lol...king tut's organ tissues had elements of coc aine and marijuanna, so maybe it was the kings who thought such dumass thoughts and then forced everybody to go along with the dumbass idea of building giant heavy monuments for completely pie in the sky speculative reasons.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Now, I haven't considered that one. Hmmmm.

Maybe. If we could get tissue samples of commoners and if those samples indicated they also read the same results (or close to it even), then I would say you're onto something.

Remember, they did like Beer, so...

Maybe they were more like us than we know.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
I really do not understand how the ancients came up with such detailed information about the afterlife. Obviously they did not do so scientifically though.

They were taught too them. There is every reason and my full understanding that it was a gift of knowledge from the Anunnaki or some higher intelligent source. We are a smart species, but to get where they were with mathematics and geometry, astrology and astronomy, architecture and building material manipulation it would have to had been taught to them, cut and dry. They were aware of many things, some even believe they had electric or battery operated lights, this is why you see no char or smoke residue on the inner parts of the pyramids walls or ceilings.

<< 1   >>

join