It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets pretend that drone planes in the night sky are like shooting stars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
well ,how do i explain this without sounding like a paranoid nut ....

i live in Nor Cal . and thanks to phage i have started my quest on the amateur astronomy path
So almost every night i am out studying the pin hole lights to heaven ..

so for the last i would say about a month , i have been seeing what appears to me to be drones or UAV's
and i know some of you are going to say its ..are you sure its not airplanes ... and well no i am not sure
but i do know that when a plane flys over i hear it and some times i hear them and dont see them ,but i live next to the old mcclellan air force base ,the runway is still very active , and i can see the planes when they take off and land .and trust me its very hard to sleep with all the noise ..

but this only happens at night when i see what looks like very very small aircraft that make no noise ,i have had theese things fly right over me ,and i couldnt even hear them ,also the only thing you can see are the lights on them witch are positioned real close from wing to wing?

but i can never make out a the hape of them ,when a plane flys over you can most certainly make out the shape due to the lights if they are too high to see ,but theese things are dark agenst the night sky ,and i would say even at 700+ feet i still cant tell what they are ,

so i am wondering if maybe they are drones ? i have not looked up anything regarding drones just yet ,i was hoping that some one from my area could relate to this ? have you ever seen this ? have you ever suspected that they are flying drones around the Nor cal area ?

so if anyone would like to enlighten me i am all eyes

thanks for your time

Nephi
edit on 4-11-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I dont really have much to say other than to let you know your title of the thread is hilarious. Stoopid song is always stuck in my head.

But to contribute to the thread, I wasnt aware that drones are silent. Is that what your implying? Ive always known them to make some bit of noise...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

ya i have no idea if they are silent or not to be honest ,what ever theese things are they are indeed silent , i know they cant be an UFO ,cause they do have lights ,and they fly i would say around 300 + MpH ,and i know smaller planes like a Cessna cruz i think around the same speed ,but i know a plane when i see one ,and theese things are indeed very small ... no idea ..i just hope someone els out their can tell me i am not crazy and that they have seen the same thing

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

That's probably what you were seeing. They're being fine tuned for the new Ford Class Aircraft Carrier being built.

top topics

join