It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predicted a hurricane for Texas storm - Now it's heading into the GULF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yesterday I predicted Thread that a storm forming over Texas would form into a hurricane and I got BLASTED for it, usual shills. HOWEVER as of right now (see screen shot below) you can see the storm is becoming even more organised and is now heading into the Gulf of Mexico.

Give it another day and I think it will form an eye with a pressure drop and then head back onto land! - Real time view

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3cefb2dc503.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I will check out your link to your prediction!

Second verse, same as the first.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Probably good that Obama and his cronies are getting out of dodge.

I know it was preplanned just seems convenient, especially if all that oil starts getting blown on shore...
edit on 3-11-2010 by mulehound because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Looks like an upper level low to me if anything it would become an extratropical storm but I don't see that happening. I go on wunderground.com alot and read Jeff masters blog. He mentions nothing about this and he is usually 100%. That being said it would be exciting

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
...yesterday, here at home, we were speculating on the very obvious hook and counter clockwise rotation - but - we were looking for tornados... i dont think the gulf is warm enough to generate a hurricane...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This storm is weird. I mean, I live in Arkansas and the seven day outlook the other day said no rain. We were in a drought basically. We did need some rain though. Then the night before last it stormed, which surprised me as I wasn't expecting anything. As the storm got right over the house, the lightning was intense and the thunder sounded like bombs going off it was so loud. There was lightning one after the other like crazy. It was like the storm just came out of no where and no one predicted it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
...that storm is crossing florida today, which isnt surprising considering how fast it blew through here... i bet any commerical flights that came in contact with it ran out of barf bags fast...

new topics

top topics

join