It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think i was in phobos for 28 years this is not the earth i remember.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I just don't understand how someones possibly drug induced random mumblings can get this many replies when on so many GOOD threads its hard to even get someone to look at it.

He is obviously lying why encourage him?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
You also dont understand how different the people her seem to be its like so much nicer here!

edit on 3-11-2010 by Sonata because: (no reason given)

OKAY! I know where you were. You were in Newark!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Mods, thanks for moving this thread where it should be.

Second line

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

but apparently you have internet access and an account on ATS since 06?not to mention you use common internet age abreviations such as atm

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm not going to get personal or anything but I'm not buying this at all for the following reasons:

1. This person's math is horrible, x+1 DOES NOT equal x (or 1x (same thing)); also it's kinda strange to write an equation like y2+Y2=yY2. This implies that y and Y are two completely different variables. However, y2+Y2 DOES NOT equal yY2, nor does y2+y2=yy2 (2(2y)), nor does y2+Y2=yY2^3 (I'm really not sure what equation was actually intended, but none of them are true anyway).

2. This individual refuses to answer any specific questions.

3. The OP has made some pretty bold claims, some of which are easily falsifiable (i.e. writing that book).

4. The OP is displaying some pretty classic troll type behavior.

Don't take this personally Sonata (unless you really are just trolling), but look at how you write your posts. If you want people to take you seriously you need to put in the time and effort to produce a decent, serious, and compelling thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join