It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted speeding through British airspace???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not much to go on as the image is quite blurry, pixelated and inconclusive (as usual).

One would think that in this day and age people would only post UFO images that actually show some detail and/or that look truly unexplainable. But that would be silly of me, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Thanks for the imput so far guys.Here is the u- tube poster of that video and the witness to this sightingt,here is his quote on it from the u- tube comments section;

Not sure what to say about this but thought i should put it on YT. This was taken on 10/10/10 at about 6.30pm over Newquay Airport in Cornwall UK. It flew past me with no sound and i just caught it out of the corner of my eye, grabbed camera and shot what i could. Is it a balloon or something else??? Any answers are greatly appreciated. Sorry about the shakey footage.

source link of u tube poster;

www.youtube.com...

Maybe we can post some questions to him and gauge his responses.The u tube link i provided in my OP is working fine for me, i would like to add, here is another link for it, it has not been removed to my knowledge anyway;

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: correction for link;

Well, he's saying 6:30pm here. It is still fully dark by then, so unless this was filmed a couple of months back... I still dunno.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
This interesting, iv seen two of these lights on boxing day last year and i couldnt explain what they was. certainly was not chineese lanterns. they were to big to fast and to bright.

Very interesting. I myself saw one of these lights on Christmas Eve last year in Cornwall, as did my sister (who was living in Wales at the time).

In fact, these orange lights in the sky seem to be a pretty common occurrence but they often go unreported and unnoticed because they're not particularly spectacular.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regarding the OP's video, it was shot at 9.30pm on September the 19th so it would have still been light. I'm not sure what to make of it really. Contrary to what the person who shot the film stated, It doesn't appear to me to be orange or glowing. I'll be keeping my eye's peeled for any more of these strange objects.

<< 1   >>

join