It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another crazy dream I had tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This one starts off in a nice suburbia three story house. It has a nice glass bathroom where you can see out side but no one can see you. While I'm walking near the various schools. I see one kid who I knew murder someone. I told him to pray and take it easy. Which he was reluctant to do. Scary! I see kids marching and having fun being in order. Then I get to the college students. Which where I put my shoes on some new skate area on the side walk which makes me mobile. like a roller coaster. I continue having fun; then people take me for a big celb for that. I return to the house. Talk to a few people and then wake up. It was weird and awesome at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Wow interesting, My dream was I was walking down the highway with my 5 yr old daughter. A massive asteroid exploded into or in front of the sun. 100s of meteors plummeted to the Earth and I seen my own death in the dream after being struck by a meteor. My daughter was crying and then the same happened to her. This was a massive asteroid btw, not a pebble. I remember it as clear as day. Hope it doesn't come true. I have had a few dreams that have happened weeks or months after but they are harmless ones though. It still has me confused why this has happened on occassions.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Yeah that is scary. I had worse though. I can't but help to shake that I have had dreams of this house and the schools. I've been through the area where I was talking to the person who killed his brother or friend. Scary!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This might just be a coincidence, but maybe not. I too had a dream last night about killing or murdering someone.

Something about jets flying through the sky and targeting me, and this guy was after me for some reason, I think he was a bad dude, and I had to shoot him in the head.

Not your everyday dream I would say, and quite strange since you also dreamed the same.

Anyone else dream about killing someone last night or night before?

top topics

join