It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLITCH CAMO!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its Been about 20 mins since my last post, when my cousin seen my writing here, he showed me a pic that might interest us.

He took a short movie of the sky, because he got a new camera, and he wanted to try it out, he seen a glitch looking thing, just a quick flyby, it made its way from the left, to the middle of the camera, VERY quickly, then it disappeared, he took the best screen shot of the video he could get, here it was, dont ask, maybe a glitch in camera, maybe sompthing more.
Here is the link to the pic, that i saved:

www.geocities.com/blackdot87/pic
www.geocities.com/blackdot87/pic

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
looks like u made it in paint...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Glitch camo explains so much. All those pictures that people look at which appear to be obviously photoshopped, actually REALLY looked like that in real life! It's the perfect way for the military to discredit video evidence.

"That's an alien? Looks like some photoshopped crap." Except that's how it really looks to the naked eye when you encounter it.

Mitch Hedberg had a routine about bigfoot, where he says something like "Maybe bigfoot really appears blurry, that's just how he looks. If you see a big fuzzy monster in the woods. . .RUN AWAY."

--J1m

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It makes me wonder somtimes of we will know the real thing from a fake like this when we see it hopefully posted here or will every one cry "photoshop" and "fake" like a reflex action.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im not asking you to believe anything!

You can think it is made by photoshop all u want, personnally i believe that it was just a glitch in the camera, look

This site is for finding out things, that normally people wouldnt know, maybe this will happen to you, maybe it was my camera, who knows.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That wasnt what i seen, that glitchy stuff is covering what i saw

Bandit: Edited the triple posting.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Weeeeeoooo!

Let the triple posting begin! I LOVE Newbs!

PS. the link doesn't work anymore, so I cna't say wether the pic is fake or not.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
you link has gone down.. you might have to re-host it somewhere else or upload it to ATS?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hey if u look at the black spots it kinda draws out a fish

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok usually when a person takes a picture of something - they try and centre it to the middle of the pic

the fact that you took a pic of it and had it so close to the top + the fact it looks like the spray brush in most art programs kinda makes it look totally fake

maybe when you have mastered cut and paste you can comback with something a bit better

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackdot87
he took the best screen shot of the video he could get, here it was, dont ask, maybe a glitch in camera, maybe sompthing more.

Wow.. you mate's got a video camera that shoots 1632 x 1232 resolution? Geeee... I'd like to be your mate's mate too!!

SHINANIGANS!!!!

top topics

join