It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Threatens You More: Explosive Toner Cartridges or TPTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
MODS: If this doesn't quite fit here, please move as necessary.

There have been a wave of "almost" bombs or "almost" explosions and few actual explosions in the last week. If you live in a cave and don't know what I am talking about, check it out below:

Here, here, and here.

Of course this last weekend we had the printer cartridge rodeo which still does not make much sense with conflicting reports all over the place.

This is what I get out of it. Anybody can kill hundreds of average people on the street in most places in the world and it will get very little attention in the media or by TPTB. Don't believe me; guess how many people were killed in Baghdad today? No clue? That's my point.

This changes dramatically when someone in power is the target. Try to detonate even a fake bomb a 1000 miles away from the intended "TPTB target" and we get world wide security madness. We get wall to wall MSM coverage. This is very telling on how concerned your government is about your security.

I know this is nothing new to even the semi-sentient. The scary part is, if you really wanted to blow someone/something up, all you have to do is avoid mass transit and not leave suspicious packages someplace. After that, you have defeated 85% of most obscenely expensive security measures. It's just eyewash. It just distracts you from realizing who is nervous about any and all threats to their hegemony.

The question is then: What are the threats to the average person? I am pretty damn sure they do not include an explosive toner cartridge.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
neither!!!

but if i had to choose, TPTB

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
TPTB by a landslide

Bombs only go boom once.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
toner cartridges, of course. That could have made it to my printer... TPTB will never come to my house...

jokin

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Without a doubt TPTB!!!!!!!

top topics

join