It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole country had a seismic event and No One is REPORTING this.??? (Deep Quake)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Im not really familiar with this but it says it updates every 30min and it seems like its starting again if im reading it right....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
From the earliest event mapped, it looks like it the signal event was closest to Wake Island in the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Unbelievable. Ok well, seeing as the doomtards, failtards, quaketards, Drive-by postards, and the rest

JUST DON'T FRICKEN GET IT...

You have now earned the HFD award for this thread.

That would be the

Haha
Fail
Double Facepalm

award. Cause clearly I would have to explain that too. It looks as if all of GLP turned out for this one.

We told you what the event was, and showed you the times. And yet still you persist.
yup, HFD

EPIC MEGA FAIL THREAD.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.
FAIL FAIL FAIL.
:shk:
edit on Tue Nov 2nd 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Dominion Virginia Power has notified federal authorities about the discovery of low levels of radioactive groundwater at the utility's North Anna nuclear power station in Louisa County. A recent groundwater monitoring sample point at the plant recorded a level of 16,500 picoCuries of tritium per liter, according to a report that Dominion filed Friday with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Normal tritrium levels at the particular sample point are 4,000 picoCuries per liter or less. Tritium, the radioactive isotope of hydrogen, is produced in nuclear reactors. Dominion, which has two reactors at the North Anna site, about 45 miles northwest of Richmond

source

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by simbrono

Evacuation flights? Not sure what you mean, evacuating from what? Anyway you can find out whats going on? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I hear minute rumbles all the time and have made predictions of a big one in cali, though I live in nyc, which is not immune to the big quake a 7.0 would devastate us. In 2004 the tribes who has a psychic intuitive connection to the earth moved to the higher ground and survived the tsunami, those without that connection died.
The same is true now, the trick, the art is to find this conection

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
30+ volcano's going off right now is that normal?

To answer your question, yes it's normal. About 50-70 per year.
www.volcano.si.edu...

Here's the problem most people aren't aware off.
Most eruptions are not large enough to make news like Iceland's recent eruption.
They are just active and the eruptions are brief.

However, Indonesia recent eruptions are something to keep an eye on. Why?
3 volcanoes going off in the same spot, could be a coincidence.

4 or lets say 21 volcanoes going off in the same spot is a problem.
Specially when other major volcanoes in other part of the glove haven't erupted and are due any time soon.
Specially our on Super Volcano here in the states.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

You would think election day would be prominent in the news. I checked HLN for poll results at my break at work this afternoon. The whole news segment concerned the brand of nail polish Justin Beiber was wearing and some blurbs about some Hollywood bimbos. (not that Justin Beiber isn't a Hollywood bimbo). Imagine that. As far as the subject at hand, nothing felt here in Iowa.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well the small deep quake is over three hundred miles deep and a 5.5 mag quake hey?
Fair enough but what is going on on the BYU campus in salt lake thats injured 12 people already?
its on that disaster page look it up......
You dont suppose its NK nuke test do you?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

We just saw the giant airbus thing again. Got a camera and tripod out now gonna try and get pictures. This time it was very low and looked like a straight up Marvel Comics Shield Air Craft Carrier. This is crazy.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by simbrono

We just saw the giant airbus thing again.

when you say "airbus" do you mean Airbus the aircraft manufacturer or are you using airbus as a general description of the aircraft you are seeing? sorry I'm just kinda confused...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I dont think its a nuke test because its happened again. Worldwide recently. Can anyone figure out the point/region? I still feel theres something going on. Im not quite convinced this is normal considering everything else thats going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, my grandmother just called freakin out she said her house just shook a bit ago and her chair she was sitting in was rocking back and forth...Busy night I see.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If you just click the "event description" tab it will tell you what happened in this case a broken high-temp water line.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by simbrono

Hope you get some pics - I am sure its nothing to do with quakes but could be something else.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Do you mind telling us where your grandmother is located. Did you look up her area for quakes or anything significant?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

THIS IS NOT A WORLDWIDE EVENT This happens almost every time we have a DEEP quake.

You are correct. I took a few geology courses in college. I remember the basics of P&S waves, etc.

Depending on the focus (depth of the event) and amount of energy released (magnitude) the waves can travel around the earth...even multiple times. This is why they have the seismographs set up around the world, but the readings may be only registered in one place. The epicenter (ground location) may be very slight, but if the event is deep the waves can travel and result in being felt around the world, but they will rarely be felt. Here is a site with a little information. I sent an e-mail to the USGS. If I hear back, I will share what they say about the graphs.

www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Someone accidentally bumped the seismograph again?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think its around ashville. I dont know the name of the town but its the western-north part of the state. My Aunt is in virginia but they havent felt anything. Also I didnt see NC on the chart so im not sure. I'll keep checking on it.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I didnt notice it here in Louisiana. Noting going on here besides rain and dull days.

MOTF!

We certainly got alot today! Enjoyed it since early morning ehe

This is pretty wild. A 6 registered from the south side of cali and mexico and reverberated all over the world. Amaizing stuff.

Coulda been mixed in with the thunder but didnt feel a thing In Louisiana

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join